• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Amourshipping (Ash x Serena) General Discussion (SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Yes, I feel she reached her peak around episodes 7-8 then fell off from there. I looked at some of the earlier episodes and the quality was definitely better but I'm not sure how much that is affecting her looks. Doubt this will affect the ship much anyway but glad I'm not the only one who noticed.

Yeah I really don't think her looks will affect the ship. I really think she just needs to put herself out there and interact with Ash more often in general to catch his attention because quite frankly, I don't think Ash cares much about how girls look. He seems to become more interested in girls when they show interest in him, so I think Serena's best course of action is to get to know Ash a little more. I mean they barely know anything about each other, so progress could always be made.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Isn't it also possible that the translation was just bad? Because Dephender did warn us against some unreliable translations of the XY anime. :x

The bad translations seem to have disappeared after episode 9, thankfully.

Also, the line in question is indeed Serena panicking over the prospect of Satoshi going out with Première in itself, and wondering if he's really going to actually do it.

Last edited:

p96822

Evolve me please
It so cute that Serena was getting all flusherter like that. Wow I never thought that something like that would been. I do wonder if the writter are going to make more plots like those for awhile

Will Serena have a bigger jelousious over a girl that flirts with Ash?

Last edited:

silverluigi98

I don't exist
It so cute that Serena was getting all flusherter like that. Wow I never thought that something like that would been. I do wonder if the writter are going to make more plots like those for awhile

Bigger jeliousious? Lol maybe. I would like to see her jealous but not too jealous.

luxray8

In this episode we didnt really see serena get jealous, as Ash didnt actually go out with premiere and she wasn't hitting on him or anything. Serena just got really flustered, which i feel was better than being full on jealous :) so yeah if a girl actually does start flirting with ash, then we'll probably see her get jealous.

--VIRGO--

Imo Serena might feel sad. regretful, flustrated, disappointed, worried, frightened. maybe even terrified. But jealous? It doesn't completely sound like her.

Last edited:

Mr_Boss

Jealous in a sense that someone made a move while she hasnt, yes. Maybe jealous is the wrong word. I think she'd feel more threatened by some other girl flirting all over ash, and upon seeing that, I'll make the assumption that she becomes more proactive in pursuing ash.

Lorde

I'm sure there will come a time when she'll get jealous again, either through another misunderstanding or because another girl will literally flirt with Ash. And in that scenario, I hope Serena does get really jealous and does something other than just panic. I mean if she really does care about Ash, then she should take action when she feels that her future with him is threatened. I'm not saying that she has to get violent, but she should make her point across to the other girl that she likes Ash and won't allow him to be snatched. :p

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
I'm sure there will come a time when she'll get jealous again, either through another misunderstanding or because another girl will literally flirt with Ash. And in that scenario, I hope Serena does get really jealous and does something other than just panic. I mean if she really does care about Ash, then she should take action when she feels that her future with him is threatened. I'm not saying that she has to get violent, but she should make her point across to the other girl that she likes Ash and won't allow him to be snatched. :p

i might be thinking there will be time when the gang meets korinna, and after ash knows that korinna knows a lot about mega evolution. he might get interested with her which will make serena jealous again only to end up as another misunderstanding.

Lorde

i might be thinking there will be time when the gang meets korinna, and after ash knows that korinna knows a lot about mega evolution. he might get interested with her which will make serena jealous again only to end up as another misunderstanding.

I could see that happening, although it could honestly happen with any girl that shows interest in Ash. Mostly I just hope that we get to see Serena's angry side because we haven't seen her temper that often, and if she really disliked some future girl, it would be interesting to see them bicker. I'd prefer that over Serena bickering with Ash to be honest.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Haen't really posted here in a while, have I?

I could definitely see that happening too. It's definitely obvious that she does have a crush on Ash and I could definitely see her getting jealous over him spending a lot of time with Korrina when they do get to Shalour City in the anime.

I would just love to see her reaction and what she will do.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
Yeah but Ash can't show intrest in every female girl or else he will be like Brock.

has ash ever shown interest to a girl? and what i'm talking about this korinna girl he definitely will be interested on that girl but not as an crush or more than that.

ElectroBall

Pokémon Master
Speaking of Brock......what if at some point...say the final XY season, Clemont and Bonnie have to leave Ash and Serena. That would leave the two of them alone to continue traveling...until they run into Brock, who is in the Kalos region studying Pokemon medicine. When Ash isn't around Serena could tell Brock how she feels, and when Serena isnt around, Brock could knock some sense into Ash and make him realize how Serena feels about him.

Wishful thinking....but highly unlikely.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
has ash ever shown interest to a girl? and what i'm talking about this korinna girl he definitely will be interested on that girl but not as an crush or more than that.

There was Gisele in the OS

Dark_Giratina

ダークオーラ
Speaking of Brock......what if at some point...say the final XY season, Clemont and Bonnie have to leave Ash and Serena. That would leave the two of them alone to continue traveling...until they run into Brock, who is in the Kalos region studying Pokemon medicine. When Ash isn't around Serena could tell Brock how she feels, and when Serena isnt around, Brock could knock some sense into Ash and make him realize how Serena feels about him.

I don't think they will write Clemont and Bonnie off the show like that, but Brock could make a guest appearance for a couple episodes and have the same effect.

silverluigi98

I don't exist

If that happened i would forgive Nintendo for every mistake they made with Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.