• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

August's Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lupin

Legendary Pokémon Coordinator
Fierce Deity said:
...right, stop freaking out about Raichu.

urgghhh, September update please...

Indeed, where is the September one?

Coronis

In lucid awakening
According to the netkun mother site, the PokeSpecial page will be updated on 4 Aug. Funny how they've changed their front page's line to "Last update: early August - new month teasers, product info, second half of MA line attacks in attackdex...etc" since Sunday but nothing has actually been updated yet.

Coronis~

Pearl

< I bite!!!!!!!!!!!!
Coronis said:
According to the netkun mother site, the PokeSpecial page will be updated on 4 Aug. Funny how they've changed their front page's line to "Last update: early August - new month teasers, product info, second half of MA line attacks in attackdex...etc" since Sunday but nothing has actually been updated yet.

Coronis~
2 more days nooooooooooooooooooooooo i can't stand this oh the agony

Eefi

::Aura is with Me::
2 more days!!!!!!???? This has to be a joke......*stares at the august one borely* looks like this is going to be a long 2 days.......>>

Jade

Myuu...
Most of you americans will only wait half a day because Japan is way ahead of you :D

Feity

Storm Trainer
Jade said:
Most of you americans will only wait half a day because Japan is way ahead of you :D
...oh. Coronis, did it mean Aug. 4th Japanese time? If so, 'oorah!

Jade

Myuu...
All the Japanese sites use the local Japanese time.

this thread has broken the record and its the most active one so'far... i wonder what september thread is going to be for now...?

(In response to DF's sig: if you want to change your name, go to the newbie thread and find a sticky there)

Eefi

::Aura is with Me::
oh thanks jade, i think i may have to call my doctor now since i have to wait 12 more hours...>_> jk, then you can post it here for us to see since you guys are ahead of us!!! XP

i bet the september thread whould be alot since its the last RSE, right? Or better yet, GRACEFULSHIPPY!! <333

Status
Not open for further replies.