• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

BWS2DA!E4 - Oshawott vs. Dewott [FIRST POST UPDATED 05/08]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Actually other then maybe 1 new move, that's probably all that's gonna happen since the writers be trolls.

Thats not what I'm asking, I'm asking how does he know that, not debating on it being rigth or wrong.

The best Gen VI starter.

Its nice that you guys are discussing Froakie and giving him so many good compliments I agree with you and Kira, Froakie is the best starter.

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Thats not what I'm asking, I'm asking how does he know that, not debating on it being rigth or wrong.

Its nice that you guys are discussing Froakie and giving him so many good compliment I agree with you and Kira, Froakie is the best starter.

He's just stating the rather obvious truth. This episode is pretty much just gonna be Mijumaru acting a fool.

Haunter ゴースト

Its nice that you guys are discussing Froakie and giving him so many good compliments I agree with you and Kira, Froakie is the best starter.

Unfortunately Pepsi, there's a reason why Froakie is missing compliments.

Personally I just don't think he looks cool, and I can't imagine his evolutions will either (they could do who knows yet). Regardless though, one major thing that normal helps me determine whether I like a Pokemon is picturing them in the anime, I can't really picture Froakie. Or at least I can picture him but he doesn't seem too cool.

Imagine a Froakie with Squirtle, Totodile, Piplup or Oshawott's personalities... he's doomed.

Unlike Chespin.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
He's just stating the rather obvious truth. This episode is pretty much just gonna be Mijumaru acting a fool.

I'm hollering. Oshawott is doing something useful and is battling his evolved form yet apparently that's not enough? This further reinforces what I said before; that no matter what Oshawott does people complain. I have no idea why Oshawott gets so many people bothered even when the writers try to improve him, which is what a lot of people were asking for anyway. Oh, but there is at least one Pokemon that is - to use your phrase - "acting a fool." Here's a hint: it's not Oshawott. It's a certain Pokemon that has no reason to be in this episode and has gone to extreme lengths to fit in.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I'm hollering. Oshawott is doing something useful and is battling his evolved form yet apparently that's not enough? This further reinforces what I said before; that no matter what Oshawott does people complain. I have no idea why Oshawott gets so many people bothered even when the writers try to improve him, which is what a lot of people were asking for anyway. Oh, but there is at least one Pokemon that is - to use your phrase - "acting a fool." Here's a hint: it's not Oshawott. It's a certain Pokemon that has no reason to be in this episode and has gone to extreme lengths to fit in.

Oh Meowth is always acting a fool.

The point is that this episode outside of that one battle with Dewott, is pretty much a filler love episode. Again outside of the one battle and maybe a move, nothing important is gonna happen here.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Oh Meowth is always acting a fool.

The point is that this episode outside of that one battle with Dewott, is pretty much a filler love episode. Again outside of the one battle and maybe a move, nothing important is gonna happen here.

Yeah but if Oshawott at least learns a new move or gets development its still not a filler, a lot of important episodes are mostly like fillers anyway.

Its still cool to see Oshawott in battle again, filler or not. :p

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Yeah but if Oshawott at least learns a new move or gets development its still not a filler, a lot of important episodes are mostly like fillers anyway.

Its still cool to see Oshawott in battle again, filler or not. :p

Except Mijumaru doesn't develop. He learns new moves(only development other then the shell thing), falls in love then makes a fool of himself.

That's this whole episode. Even if he somehow beats Dewott, he's still not gonna get the girl so it's still pointless.

Pokememes

I am the pokémaster!
Wow this airs tomorrow? Another oshawott episode with no ulterior motive? Great!
As for oshawott to XY, I wouldn't mind, give the otter two more episodes of XY and trade him away forever

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I probably won't be catching this episode live, unfortunately. That's too bad because I am looking forward to this episode. Although something that is so anime-logic is that the island itself is shaped like a scalchop. I thought it was named Scalchop island because natural shells where found there.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Except Mijumaru doesn't develop. He learns new moves(only development other then the shell thing), falls in love then makes a fool of himself.

That's this whole episode. Even if he somehow beats Dewott, he's still not gonna get the girl so it's still pointless.

Lol, of course its not a lot but Oshawott still develops! Also, he's been shown training like with Aqua Jet which is still a lot more than what Snivy and Palpitoad have done. :p

Maybe but Mijuka just plot, its not pointless if he wins the tournament and possibly learns a new move.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Even if Oshawott loses, I still hope that it's not a short battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.