• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Candy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
free candy is free candy homie

Noctourniquet

∆∆∆
Perfect strangers giving small CHILDREN candy.
What, do you propose they give it to adults instead?

It just seems a bit of fun for the children really. At the age where they still believe in magic, witchcraft, etc, it just makes the night all that more exciting for them.

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
if you think about it that way, id say an old, fat man that brings millions of presents on one night with flying animals and tiny people who work for him is much more odd

inb4 get some candy from a blacked out van
I'd actually advise you to do that though, so long as your captor deprived you of an internet connection.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
Who doesn't love swarms of little kids hyped up on sugar endlessly ringing their doorbell while they're working at home?

Not me.

Krake

Flabebe's Kids
no, CHILDREN is an inside joke and i had to say that.

Then don't fucking post it here, since no one is going to know what it is.

Also, I think you're right. We should pass out condoms and dildos for Halloween. Sex is what them chilluns are into these days, right?

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
Well doesnt it all go back to the Celtics? and free candy is like free presents, its odd but its a tradition holiday

Cobalt_Latios

FREE CANDY, and what, all i have to do is go to peoples houses and say "trick or treat?"

Am i the only on who thinks this tradition is kind of odd? Perfect strangers giving small CHILDREN candy.
Key word is "trick or treat". Since everyone gives out candy (or supposed to, anyways), it's more like permission to actually get the goods. Now... say the people didn't have candy; that's where the "trick" comes into play.

Maybe that's why it's not widely done; no one wants to get "tricked" on Halloween.

Who doesn't love swarms of little kids hyped up on sugar endlessly ringing their doorbell while they're working at home?

Not me.
At least you had that. I was stuck on the second floor of an apartment building during my Halloween playing Minecraft. At least I had a "Halloween update" to contend with.

And I love free candy, but this year I had to make due with buying $14 worth of the stuff.

Never want to have to do that again :s.

C_L

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
this isnt a crappy thread

Shuam

righteous
One of my friends has a white van, so we were driving around in it on Halloween.
Needless to say some of the looks we got from parents were pretty damn priceless.

Status
Not open for further replies.