• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Catalyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
Battle post <3

Beat OM 3-0 in yet another epic stall battle. Gotta love it.
Beat Cannabis 3-0 on PO, beta failed on us early into our first try but it was too early for a leader to have emerged.

6 points (this plus yesterday) plz.

Save space edit lulz:
Nov 12
Beat Sma 3-0 (I think) with a new team, dun dun dunnnnn.
Beat Gig a whole slew of times, many ending in forfeit. Silly Gig <3
Had a couple of matches with OM for practice to figure team stuff out (plus with PVS teams <3) but not for points, just for fun.

Sooooo 10 points for Saturday (13th)

Last edited:

old man

On Guard!!!
Battle post <3

Beat OM 3-0 in yet another epic stall battle. Gotta love it.
Beat Cannabis 3-0 on PO, beta failed on us early into our first try but it was too early for a leader to have emerged.

6 points (this plus yesterday) plz.

We've got to stop having those kinda battles :) joking of course.

ANNOUNCEMENTS: First of all several things have changed. Tom taking a break from Pokemon for a while so while he still has his position of leader he won't be doing anything except hanging out around the chat and verbally abusing me. This means that it's just me and gonzo and since gonzo is very busy and I have no life I will be the only leader around a lot.

Having said that, I need help and I need to institute some new rules.
First off,

War manager: Animation has been asking me for this position and I know he's up to the job so he gets it.

Tournament maker: Swiftrz gets this job. She is reliable and on every day.

Testers: I have nominated Shadows, AB, and OM for this position. If any of you don't want it just tell me.

Other jobs: Those are all I could think of at the moment but if anyone else has a job that they would like to do or think of one that would be a good addition that I don't have please speak up. Anyone can apply for any job except the tourney maker and the War manager. Only one person can apply and they will be assistants.

Also: I will only be updating the OP once a week. Keep track of your points and post/pm/vm me with them or if you catch me on the chat on Saturday that's fine too.

As much as I am hurt that I was not chosen, all looks good. Justin ffs do something about this 'supposed' war please.

The war has been taken care of. There was a miscomuication between me and Calarus which has been resolved. TMK is posting the war. He has the lineup and everything set up. We had to compromise so no Rotom Formes :/

Gig: This is where you apply for a job or make something up for one. Those were just three starting jobs that I needed done the most.

Sma told me that im gonna be a tester and yus i am :3

If anybody needs to be tested just vm/pm or contact me on the chat, i'll try to get back to you as long as my scheduale is not busy.

old man

On Guard!!!
I'm also on board for being a tester. I'm normally on early morning and mid day. Please pm\vm me for test battles.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Um same here I guess, PM / VM me for test battles preferably later in the week.

old man

On Guard!!!
OK, so i'm relatively new to the whole clan thing, so if someone wants to PM me to explain the details and how it all works, it would be greatly appreciated.
:]

Did you ever get your question answered? The short answer is clans help to build peoples skills while making friends with other players. Ex. SMA, Phop, Jr and Jeyer and of course me was a part of Rebellion. Of course i was part of other clans when Reb closed. Hince how i meet Ships. I'm glad I meet them cause all of them have helped me to get better. Hince me being apart of this clan. SMA started one and if course I came along.

Now pm me a time tomorrow for a test battle if it hasn't been done yet. Anytime before 5pm est please. I have practice tomorrow night :)

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
4 more spots left in this massive-ridonkulous tourney so sign up and represent and stuff: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=472229

Also, if people still want to do Tom's in-clan color tourney I'll be booting that back up next week, just let me know in chat or whatevz.

Ilukthxbai <3

Played Swiftrz in a hot PO match lulz. I won 3-0, I got one crit on her pokemon but really didnt matter, would have swept anyways gg babez <3

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
Is true, with one SD I was screwed, gg <3

Zxp223

Name: Gold
FC: 0647 2263 8546
Time Zone: United States Central
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 6.5/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : I love battleing and useing a lot of diffrant pokemon i have collected ofver the years.
Would you make any improvements? : To the clan i can bring a whole new style of battleing to the table and if nessary improve myself to join.
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : Nope
House you would like to be placed it: Black House

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
Welcome Zxp!

Status
Not open for further replies.