• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Catalyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocko

hihowru
People need to get on the chat, I'm lonely ._.
And I can battle now so I would like to do that

ahem

looking for UU battles on PO pls

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
HAWT, did I say you could use that banner shadows? <3

TUM stop being a retard, swift is busy.

lets get this started.
I'm being a retard for trying work around her schedule? You guys confuse the hell outta me... Anyway have a couple pokes to finish still but I'll get it done asap.

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
Lol, Gig is my new midget bodyguard. Not getting paid though.

I appreciate the effort TUM but don't need anyone to work around my schedule, we all know I have a pretty flexible one, this weekend was just a hot mess. And being 12/13/14/whatever hours ahead really isn't that hard to deal with, I assure you. I only run into problems if my opponent decides that 4:30am my time is the only time they can battle, then I get cranky. Otherwise, s'all grood. And I like being invisible, makes me more mysterious. Bwahaha.

Anyway, I'll finish my team up shortly, now that I have time to do so. I happen to be super sick which means I've got a get-out-of-doing-housework-free card. Awesome. Kinda.

old man

On Guard!!!
Swift you just like to battle me dont you??? :) anyhoo I'll find you on chat soon and Tum Pm me a time. I have free alost all day today Monday and after 6 pm the rest of the week besides Thursday.

Battled Old Man today. I won 4-0 I think.
I caught him off with my team, it was really fun. Good game.

Last edited:
Should be battling Zxp tonight and Gig tomorrow or later in the week. x3

Edit: Zxp would be unable to do his tournament battles due to a storm in his area knocking out his wifi for a while.

That means I battle Gig in the final for Black House.

Also Swiftrz,remember to battle Skynet for the IP tournament,too. I understand if you're busy and what not,you have 3 days to do so. He's usually on OSL Chat.

Last edited:

old man

On Guard!!!
Swifty dear where are you? We have to battle :)

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
Clannies <3

In light of recent events and being unable to complete a team for the tourney (my demo team has hoels to fill and I just haven't had time to fill them) I'm withdrawing from the tourney. I've edited the Semifinal post to reflect both my withdrawal and that of Zxp. Shadows/Gig and TUM/OM: get yo battles done and lemme know what the outcomes are!

I'm also kinda-sorta-definitely taking a sabbatical from Pokemon in general. I'll still be active in the clan, I'm going to see out the current tourney to its finish and will host any other tourney ideas clannies have to keep morale up, I just won't be actually playing the game for a while. I need a break, and quite frankly 5th gen has way too many changes for me to wrap my brain around right now.

SO, good luck to our remaining participants and I'll see people in the chat and whatever, kthx <3

old man

On Guard!!!
Awww I will miss battling you untill you return. I hope to get my battle done this weekend. Depends on if we get this snow or not. City shuts down when it snow's a little.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
Hey, just letting people know, that I may not be able to finish the color tourney, or I might need an extention. Then afterwards, I'll probably be taking my leave. You are all great lot, but the clan is just straight up dead, both leaders haven't even posted in the clan for the better half of a month, and I'm suprised Archangel hasn't closed it down. But despite any of that, I'll be around serebii still if anyone cares to battle me. (mainly directed at OM, and erik since they're the only ones that ever do).

Anyway good luck guys. Cya round.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
I am so inactive in this clan lol, I should just go with the flow and leave now, see you all around.

Adieu Adieu.

I'm leaving the clan guys- and pretty much the entire competitive scene on serebii, dead place is dead.

Swiftrz & Milotic

Feed me a stray cat
Man I hate it when I'm right, though I predicted this weeks ago so kudos for being more diligent that I previously thought.

Except for TUM, we all knew he was going to jump ship again.

Also Gig you're a pussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.