• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Catalyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: jeyre80 (aka Skippy the Great on other forums)
FC: 3438-5589-2054
Time Zone: MANDATORY! Your application will be rejected without one. GMT -5 (U.S. Central Time)
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 4/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : The system you have for the clan reminds me of a clan I'm in on another forum. And because old man is here.
Would you make any improvements? : No.
How do you wish to rank up? : Just battling.
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : No.

Name: jeyre80 (aka Skippy the Great on other forums)
FC: 3438-5589-2054
Time Zone: MANDATORY! Your application will be rejected without one. GMT -5 (U.S. Central Time)
Rate yourself as a battler (this will be verified.): 4/10
Why do you want to join this clan? : The system you have for the clan reminds me of a clan I'm in on another forum. And because old man is here.
Would you make any improvements? : No.
How do you wish to rank up? : Just battling.
Did anybody refer you to this clan? If so who is this person? : No.

welcome jeyre/skippy :)

old man

On Guard!!!
Thanks. And I have time for a couple of battles if anybody wants one, or if I need to get my test battle out of the way.

You following me around again?????/ :) Hey man glad to see you

welcome jeyre

lost too OM 0-3, very haxy match (crit ice punch on my +3/3 hippo :'( ) but anyway, good game OM, and i look foward to a rematch and ok Jeyre, thats 2 credits for you as well as OM

old man

On Guard!!!
Yea J and I go really far back. I used my 1st ever comp WIFI team on him and they just dont work together anymore in todays high Offensive meta-game. Yea I did get alot of haxxs on TAom sorwy about that :(

Yea J and I go really far back. I used my 1st ever comp WIFI team on him and they just dont work together anymore in todays high Offensive meta-game. Yea I did get alot of haxxs on TAom sorwy about that :(

when did the competivite section get moved? anyway OM, that's ok, i don't hold it against you. And also, new members, you all get your choice of a poke from the shop, just for joining

old man

On Guard!!!
Man I dont know. BUt it's a pain to get to it.

Yes. You can catch me on the other forum just as often as you can here. I'll VM you there, as well, so I know you get the message.

*side note*

In case the info is needed, I'm Wi-fi only.

same here, so that should work out pretty good. And also i still need to give you that brave kecleon lol

same here, so that should work out pretty good. And also i still need to give you that brave kecleon lol

I have the Kecleon. You never got me the Snorlax. You told me your sister had the Platinum cart it was on. I forget what you wanted for it though.

*EDIT*

Found you on the other forum. Also, starting in about twenty minutes, I should be free for battles if anybody is looking for one.

Last edited:
The edits are mostly done to the OP and so I would like you to take a look. You will all be getting new userbars at some point. And a short tourney for each house will be taking place in the near future. If you have a problem with the house I put you in please tell me and we will talk.

beat om 4-0, not sure if he was using a actual team or not, but gg

Edit: beat om again, 5-0

Edit2: Was testing Jeyre, was up 5-2 and the game d/c'd, however it was likely that I'd have won. Anyway, promoting Jeyre up, since he obviously knows what he's doing, and i got a couple crits that may or may not have mattered, and some flinch hax from Rachi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.