• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Catching shiny pokemon with the pokeradar

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just almost broke my chain Oo
While I was running around to reset the radar, I noticed my battery was on red. I quickly went to chargre it and I realised I hadn't finished running.
Fortunately, I was only 2 steps away from my resetting pointa anf managed to recharge the radar safely :O
And my chain was at 38, now that's a close call.

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
Last edited:

Calcium

Garden Hose
I was trying to get a good chain before leaving, but I couldn't. >.>
Mareep Chains ended at 26, 4, 3 and 5.
Elekid Chains ended at 4 and 1.
Shellos chain ended at 5.

Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow..

Pokerealm

Newest Shiny~
Could someone upload on youtube the look of shiny patch in a sandstorm?

I don't think anyone would be able to film and reset in the sandstorm at the same time..

---------------

I'm resetting for my first Shiny Drowzee now.

Mega Weavile

Good luck with Shihy Drowzees Pokerealm and good luck on getting safely to 40 shiny arceus! I'm playing FIFA 08 now, but I'll chain Starly soon.

Pimplup784

Back in Blue?
Good luck with Shihy Drowzees Pokerealm and good luck on getting safely to 40 shiny arceus! I'm playing FIFA 08 now, but I'll chain Starly soon.

FIFA 08:eek:!! Is Awesome:p!! I changed my mind, I am going to chain Bagon or Porygon next:D!

Salamence96

Pokemon Breeder
I'm starting up my Ponyta chain after losing my chain before at 43.

After 5 repels I finnaly found a ponyta.

Last edited:

JLMO20

Banned
the **** with sneasel..i mean..the stupid thing won't come out shiny:S i've tried chaining it for days, but the chains kept breaking for no reason...most of them in the 30's!!!that's so freaking frustrating man..anyway..i'll give it some more tries until smeargle reaches level 45...and if i don't reach 40 i'll just go and hunt for mesprit and capture it in a pokeball...good luck to everyone in the ir hunts, hopefully your chains won't break like mine:S:D

Lugia4ever

LC Koffing Abuser
I found something very neat for people who want a specific swarm. I know how to change it. Some people tell you to change the day to the next on settings but that doesnt work.

1. Go to sandgem town and talk to the girl, if you dont like your swarm, save and turn off.

2. Go to DS settings and change the time to 23:59. NOTE: This is the only time that works. Save and turn off.

3. Turn on your DS and go to the girl in sandgem and wait 1 minute until it turns 0:00.

4. Talk to her. If it is the wanted swarm, save and and go chain. If it is not go to step one again.

How to keep a wanted chain for a millenium!

1. You have a good chain but you have 1 hour till the next starts and a new swarm comes. Save turn off. Go to DS settings and make the time 0:01

Pimplup784

Back in Blue?
I found something very neat for people who want a specific swarm. I know how to change it. Some people tell you to change the day to the next on settings but that doesnt work.

1. Go to sandgem town and talk to the girl, if you dont like your swarm, save and turn off.

2. Go to DS settings and change the time to 23:59. NOTE: This is the only time that works. Save and turn off.

3. Turn on your DS and go to the girl in sandgem and wait 1 minute until it turns 0:00.

4. Talk to her. If it is the wanted swarm, save and and go chain. If it is not go to step one again.

1. You have a good chain but you have 1 hour till the next starts and a new swarm comes. Save turn off. Go to DS settings and make the time 0:01

The last one doesn't work. Turning the game off breaks your chain and anyway you can chain the same swarm for 1,000,000 years as long as you don't break it:p.

Mr_Confused

The Ultimate

wow thank you ive been looking for a way to change my swarm!

now i can finally get the tangela swarm to chain

edit: nvrmnd apparently tangela doesnt exist in diamond and pearl, they should really update the swarm page

Last edited:

Shiny-Collector

<- I am KING
I was going to chain smeargle but Its got such bad stats and even through its got infinite possibilities its just camt pull it of with those stats but maybe someone will make the perfect smeargle

JLMO20

Banned
mmmmmmm i can't seem to get a chain going :s they keep on breaking before 20...crap..oh yeah about chainging your swarms isn't really news, it has been posted for a while now...i wish i had some luck with these chains...good luck everyone

Last night I managed to get to 40 on my lotad chain :D
However I have used 50+ Max Repels since then, and the first shiny just won't show up :S
I hope it doesn't take forever to appear.
EDIT: First shiny lotad appears :D It's female
My calm syncher didn't work, but she got a modest nature :D

Last edited:

Shiny-Collector

<- I am KING
I cant get a good chain. Swablu broke. buizel broke. dodou broke. but I'm trying dodou again.
the stupid thing broke again. I CAN'T TAKE IT, THE BIRD WILL BE MINE AND IT WILL SHINE!

Last edited:

Elite Four Muadita

I want to chain or swablu but it just keep breaking.

On the other hand, today got the best shiny swarm ever, Voltorb, with static it was a piece of cake to get to 40 and so far got 5 shiny voltorbs

Status
Not open for further replies.