• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Changes In attacks!!

ahmad_bulba

IM FINALLY 13!! :D
This thread is to discuss what changes would you make to an attack...for example more/less PP, More or less attack power or maybe some extra effects.....

I think i would raise the attack power of Razor Leaf to 70 or 75...as it is one of the only decent grass moves that most grass types have i think it deserves a higher attack power!!

What about You??

Drkecho

Retired
Wasn't there like 5 of these threads a few days ago?

Spock

Live Long & Prosper
Solarbeam is 120 power, and can be bought at a low price. Blaziken gets it even. There's also Magikal Leaf, Leaf Blade, Seed Bomb...most Grass types have their own Grass move.

ahmad_bulba

Wasn't there like 5 of these threads a few days ago?

i think they were about what attacks should POKEMON LEARN not changes in pokemon attacks...

^ solar beam takes one turn for charging up....lech seed is not considered as an attacking move at least its not IMO....seed bomb is only one move so razor leaf needs a better attack power. Magical leaf also has a power of 60..thats damn low!

Spock

Live Long & Prosper
STAB makes it 90. All of the sudden it's up there with the bad boys Psychic and Flamethrower.

Drkecho

Retired
i think they were about what attacks should POKEMON LEARN not changes in pokemon attacks...
No there was definatly a thread like this a few days ago. Well I think Blizzard should have its PP raised to 10 like Thunder. Fire Blast should stay 5 since it has higher accuracy

ahmad_bulba

well as i said the grass types needs a great grass move...theres phsycic and flamethrower and rock blast/slide and earthquake and thunder bolt for the other types...

Cubed

You best believe it
well as i said the grass types needs a great grass move...theres phsycic and flamethrower and rock blast/slide and earthquake and thunder bolt for the other types...

So, Energy Ball or Leaf Blade aren't good?

Chimecho3000

Crabhammer needs it's accuracy increased to 100.

Sphyxius

Yeah, Grass got a shitload of new toys this gen. Seed Bomb, Energy Ball, Wood Hammer, and Grass Knot are all amazing moves... i wish there were Dark versions of all these :(

Aviano

I dropped my balls
STAB makes it 90. All of the sudden it's up there with the bad boys Psychic and Flamethrower.

XD Psychic and Flamethrower are bad boys?

Anyway, I'd increase the Power of Bug Buzz by another 10 or 20, so Illumise can rape NU/UU even harder.

ahmad_bulba

and silver wind should have its PP increased to 10 atleast....and it should have a 20 to 30% chance of raising stats...

Chimecho3000

Yes, but like Blaze Kick it has high critical hit ratio, so that's probably why it has inperfect accuracy.

But Blaze Kick also has a chance of burn. Leaf Blade and Attack Command have the exact same base power as Crabhammer, but they have 100 accuracy. Not fair.

ahmad_bulba

yeah and razor leaf has 55 base power 90 acc. and a high critical hit ratio...whats up with that??? not every body can learn leaf blade....

yeah and razor leaf has 55 base power 90 acc. and a high critical hit ratio...whats up with that??? not every body can learn leaf blade....

Razor Leaf is weak in the face of Leaf Blade..maybe if the power of Razor Leaf was upped to 70 or something, it'll be usable in double battles.