• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cipher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turpoo

S|utbro
Bye Karp :(
war ends soon and still no battles done smh :(

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Shady internet means bad internet, I am back finally, so this new announcement coming up is crazy, so help me it's a darn pikachu detective agency because that is not cool am I right?

Also been really distracted with the Simpsons marathon all 552 episodes yay :)

Last edited:

StoneCold Destroyer

Hidden in the Sand
Yay! We won. Congrats for those who were doing the winning. I'll be working till midnight, and then I'll be on to see if anyone else is on.

Last edited:

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Hardly anyone on anymore :,( we needs to invest in stuff, like we cannot just post one poke and bandwagon, for the ccat unless voting changes it looks like heatran is the winner but I'm feeling we add a pachirisu to the team, lol jk I'm sick of hearing about it.

Turpoo

S|utbro
Sorry EK, but its my time to leave, this place is way too dead...
It was a fun time, we won some wars and didn't even get to finish a CCAT.
Cipher was cute.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Enjoyed my time here as well an really wanted it to go on but things happen it's human nature, thanks for having me but. I shall to be leaving, I will Absolutly miss y'all. Farewell.

Status
Not open for further replies.