1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Cipher

Discussion in 'Pokémon Guilds' started by Eliteknight, Jun 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Last Jedi

The Last Jedi Stalling is Cowardly

Lol super ubers, I said a while back that one day the will ban all megas, it's coming......

2. Sparkbeat

Sparkbeat FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!

Well, I think if Mega Gengar gets released, then everyone has the option to use it on their team that round. That's how it was last year iirc.

3. The Last Jedi

is something wrong with the xat? it seems almost all completely empty as in art and as in people =.( if we need an activity why not a host a little min tour on there, ive been working on a C&E one assuming i get the specific pokemon cuz their really fun and what not. Also ive been running this heatran and i am liking the Ancient power and roar moves over the others, though i dont get the AP bonus its still good so perhaps remove those?? just my opinion.

4. Eliteknight

Eliteknight S.L.Y.

If I release it yes each round mons are released but not for every round so it will be released along with other game breaking stratagies.

I need to re-add the background.

5. McDanger

McDanger Well-Known Member

War thread should be up soon

6. Eliteknight

Eliteknight S.L.Y.

War vs drac is up!

Also i will be away until the 16th.

7. Turpoo

Turpoo S|utbro

These new megas are pretty cute.
    Altaria gonna be too cute with Hyper Voice/Dragon Pulse with Roost/Heal Bell/Cotton Guard/Haze/Sub/Tailwind/Toxic/Roar Too Good. IMO just run Physical Dragon Dance/Return or Double Edge or Body Slam/Dragon Claw or Outrage/EQ GG.

Mega Mence gonna be too strong, already got 135/110/100 Offensives With Moves like DD/Double Edge or Return/Dclaw/Outrage/Stone Edge/Earthquake/Crunch/Brick Break However I'm hoping it gets more Spa with Hydro Pump/D Pulse/Fire Blast/Hyper Voice/Draco Meteor. Mixed Mence gonna be strong.

Lopunny is eww, who wants Mega Lopunny in a 3rd Gen, where is Linoone Normal/Fighting with Scrappy. Lopunny is a gross bunny.

8. The Last Jedi

Figured something went cray cray with the xat, also sorry I've been a little less active things aren't easy right now but I'll try to be around more often, these new megas are so cool, especially Mence, but it might be to powerful and then suspect test is coming.

9. McDanger

[​IMG]

Style - Hyper Offensive

[​IMG]

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
    Ability: Sand Stream
    EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
    Jolly Nature
    - Dragon Dance
    - Crunch
    - Ice Punch
    - Earthquake

[​IMG]
    Landorus @ Life Orb
    Sheer Force
    252 Sp.A / 4 Sp.D / 252 Spe
    -Focus Blast
    -Psychic
    -Earth Power
    -Sludge Wave

[​IMG]
    Azumarill @ Assault Vest
    Ability: Huge Power
    EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
    Adamant Nature
    - Waterfall
    - Aqua Jet
    - Superpower
    - Play Rough

[​IMG]
    Latios (M) @ Life Orb
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature
    - Defog
    - Draco Meteor
    - Psyhock
    - Thunderbolt

Don't forget about this guys only nomination so far is heatran

[​IMG]

Gothitelle @ Choice Specs
    Ability: Shadow Tag
    EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
    Modest Nature
    - Trick
    - Energy Ball
    - Psyshock
    - Hidden Power Fire

Gothitelle is more effective against stall teams, being able to trap threats that would cause trouble for the primary sweeper and remove them via an attack or tricking its choiced item onto them. This is more useful for threats like Conkeldurr, Azumarill, Mega Venusaur, and Clefable, all things that are obnoxious for Mega Tyranitar. Gothitelle can also beat steels like Ferrothorn and Skarmory as well as pressure Scizor with Hidden Power Fire. This is helpful to the team more since its relatively weak to stall teams, name multiple bulky threats on one team.

10. D-BRAY

D-BRAY The Heracross Myth.

hmmmm... so how we doing on that war, doesn't seem like anyone around here knows who is who or when they will be posting next.

11. The Last Jedi

Go off the grid for a few days and come back to find myself thrown into war, ah well time to try out my new team :) also where is everybody? Other need I finally pre ordered OR and AS so now I wait.

12. D-BRAY

D-BRAY The Heracross Myth.

The inactivity from the members here is making this place look bad.... only thing it has going for it is McDanger... im gone.

Bye

13. Turpoo

Turpoo S|utbro

Back from the dead :] a.k.a Ohio.
    Why so ded .cri

Mega Slowbro looks like an ice cream cone and Mega Audino looks like a loser. Lame abilities too.
    Bye Bray

14. The Last Jedi

See ya bray,
    I'm not a fan of mega slowbro either Or audino and bunnery megas waste is all I can say, bring me mega arcanine and a side of mega typhlosion

15. StoneCold Destroyer

StoneCold Destroyer Hidden in the Sand

I'm back from the dead. What is shaking with everybody? Is the guild coming along well? I just need to get on more because I still haven't been tested yet. It is hard to find someone online around this time.

16. The Last Jedi

*coughing* I can start working as a wifi *cough*
    Mini tour idea to get things going I am preaching :) 6 man C&E if has to be lol I like C&E so maybe we can try it to jump start activity?? Just saiyan

17. McDanger

i`m working till about 11-11:45 tonight but if we have enough people on the xat we could do a mini tour

18. Eliteknight

Eliteknight S.L.Y.

I have returned from vacation. Good work mcdanger and turpoo so far in the war

19. Well, I'm leaving. The activity here isn't the greatest, and my life's gotten a lot busier so I don't really have that much time for mons anymore. Sorry, but bye guys.

20. Eliteknight

Eliteknight S.L.Y.

cya Karp .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.