• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cipher

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
who else is a happy camper now that Deoxys D and S got banned?? Can we vote for own poke submision? lol if so its grenninja but if not then i will have to vote for Aeigislash

the life cycle of deoxys repeats itself, I see... Probably for the best. Those things were unhealthy for the metagame, plus finally I have a reason to use my suicide lead uxie in OU :] Never liked using DeoSharp anyways lol

also voting aegislash because it's an awesome pivot and I've used it well with ttar in the past, as well as heavy offense for the playstyle

Last edited:

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Spreadsheet and op have been updated

Hopefully you got my recent 2KOs from PASBL, if not I am hoping they be added next update, also the tips seem to be doing well, thank you Mcdanger I am building a new team around your advice, keep them coming please :)

Hopefully you got my recent 2KOs from PASBL, if not I am hoping they be added next update, also the tips seem to be doing well, thank you Mcdanger I am building a new team around your advice, keep them coming please :)

the link needs to be posted in this thread im not going to search through serebii. This is stated in the op

Note once we get about 4-5 my people we will start tournaments which will run frequently.

Last edited:

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
the link needs to be posted in this thread im not going to search through serebii. This is stated in the op

Note once we get about 4-5 my people we will start tournaments which will run frequently.

My bad, I have it right here :)http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?629960-SPPf-PASBL-The-Last-Jedi-vs-cloneblazer12/page3

Also aeigislash is being suspect tested :( so worst case scenario we might have to redo the voting and submission :/

will now be voting for Lando

Last edited:

StoneCold Destroyer

Hidden in the Sand
So...when is my testing? This fresh recruit is ready to bring it on.

StoneCold Destroyer

Hidden in the Sand
im ready mcdanger. just tell me if you want to test me on wifi or pokemon showdown

McDanger

my 3ds is busted so it would be showdown, use the server battletower its easier to hunt down people there

Just cause i know many wont veiw the OP

We are going to be warring Black Ice next week once sheps is back

in August we will be warring Dracaena

Both wars will be 5v5 XY OU Bo3. Do not take either war lightly battlers

McDanger

plz dont make me get serious :(

on a more meta related note, why dont we discuss the aegislash suspecting.

aegislash-blade.gif

I personally have no preference in its tier as its low speed makes it decently easy to play around. I feel its very similar to Genesect in BW2 however and you need to have something to handle it, but its also a lot more versitily. Genesect had its e belt, choice scarf, and choice band set, Aegislash has two boosting sets, SD and Aututomize, a gimmicky choice band set, a wallbreaking set, and a stall set, allowing it to check most of its own checks, ex mandibuzz doesnt like taking toxic to the face.

Checks and Counters
-Lando I/T
-Heatran
-Mandibuzz
-Charizard X/Y
-Sp def Hippowdon
- Chesnaught
-Mega Venusaur

Common Sets
-LO Wallbreaker
-Sub Toxic
CipherCCAT.png

Team Style Votes
Hyper Offensive - 5

Nominations
Excadrill - 1
Landorus - 3
Aegislash - 2
Greninja - 1
Gengar

since i`m finally not working i`ll close this when i get up tomorrow, but it seems lando i will win

Last edited:

McDanger

Winning set is Landorus I

CipherCCAT.png

Style - Hyper Offensive (tbh its heavy since lando doesnt boost :p)

tyranitar-mega.gif

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Crunch
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake

landorus.gif

Landorus @ Life Orb
Sheer Force
252 Sp.A / 4 Sp.D / 252 Spe
-Focus Blast
-Psychic
-Earth Power
-Sludge Wave

Time to get a third pokemon, same drill as last time you nominate and/or vote. Round will end the 19-20th

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
re submitting the poke that i feel is very useful in this type of team so hopefully we can vote for it this time

greninja.gif

Greninja @Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Dark Pulse
- Hidden Power Fire

HP fire is the main attaction as it can 1HKO scizors, ferrathorns which are a threat and as well with dark pulse, we can get some major type coverage. hydro pump is a powerful stab move and ice beam is just as strong so it is higly powerful weapon combined with life orb

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.