• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goreky

Boulder Trainer
I would like to be Steven. He is pretty elite trainer, has strong pokémon.And he is even nice person.That would be life!!!!By the way...Does anybody know how old is he?

Captain Brain

Gary. He has loads of Pokemon and he is now also a researcher. ;025;

Arena Tycoon Slaking

Definateley Tucker imagine that crowd watching and thinking youre the best and also having a Swampert, Charizard, Metagross, Salamence and A Latias. Also I would be getting challenges all the time and winning loads of them ahh What a life

ATS;rukario;

◘Ins0mnIac◘

Supreme Overlord
The guy from the Spinda episode. "Pokemon Advernturer" sounds awesome searching for rare Pokemon. Plus he got a purdy g/f. :p

I

Isaiah

Just like Ash but not as stupid. i.e. like letting people borrow my pokemon(squirtle,charizard,pidgeot).

Vycksta

Arena Tycoon Slaking said:
Definateley Tucker imagine that crowd watching and thinking youre the best and also having a Swampert, Charizard, Metagross, Salamence and A Latias. Also I would be getting challenges all the time and winning loads of them ahh What a life

ATS;rukario;
O RLY? *clings to your head like the deranged Tucker fangirl she is*

Anyways, I would be Sabrina or Lucy. I heart them both so I couldn't pick one over the other. Don't give me all that "they are overrated" crap either, cause I fail to see how they are. I like them and that's all that matters.

The_Mighty_Medicham

It's electric!
I'd like to be Oak. It would be cool to be a researcher and start new trainers out. Plus there would be all those PokeMon that I'm trusted to watch. *shifty eyes*

crystal-zephyr

i feel his pain
I would most like to be like Misty because she's got water pokemon and i love water types. After Tyrogue though. Plus i like Ash and fancies him badly.

Uysl

GIMME A HUG
Uh, either Ash or May. Ash ebcause he is strong and a great battler. And May because she is a great coordinator.

Stephy

candies!!!11
May. I want to be a coordinator sooo much! =D And have Drew as my rival xD (I would probably squeal everytime he gives a rose to me xD)

Or maybe Misty. Since I love Water Pokemon sooo much, and she has my favourite Pokemon =D And pair up with Ash xD (In a romantic way)

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
I'd be Tucker because of his cool pokemon. He has my favorite pokemon, Metagross

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Girl(If I was a girl): Lucy. She is cool and has cool pokemon. Milotic and Seviper ftw.

Guy: Noland. He runs a cool facility and is good enough to win against though trainers! Even if he doesn't have his own pokemon(I wonder if he does have his own team)...

Status
Not open for further replies.