• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evanji Axu

I'd like to be Lucy. Just ditch the Shuckle for a Typhlosion and baby, we're set :D

Dom94

LeedsUnited Forever
I want to be like Brendan.He is like 'simply the best'.

onix lord

Well, since Brock is my favorite, I'd most want to be either Brock himself or just like him. I like his personality, his pokemon, and everything else he does. He's pretty beast, if I do say so myself.

taitofan

Stalker!
I'd be Harley, cause then I could cosplay shamelessly, be a b*tch and still have tons of fans, and have a Jupetta and an Ariados, the two best pokemon ever.

Plus I could make fangirls swoon when I blew kisses to little boys. Yes, it'd be grand.

Tabby Catty

Courtney loves Ruby
Well I love cordinating so I would love to be Harley but the only thing is that I'm not a lesbian because of my beliefs in my religon but I tend to be eccentric like him and wear cool divalicous outfits.For a girl I would be Courtney of course because she was a cordinator at one point plus my real name is Courtney so I won't get confused easy though and the fact that Ruby is my favorite main character in the whole pokemon franchise and Courtney has a thing for Ruby but I would prefer her to have a rapidash along with the ninetales.

AJ Flibble

Emohawk
How about none of them? Seriously, I'd just like to be a Machamp, Dewgong and Umbreon fan and have an army of Machops in the PC. :D

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Pfft, forget being a trainer. I'd want to be a Pokemon - one of Will's Pokemon, in fact. Probably Xatu, since I could fly~

I'd be... myself. :)

I'm drawing myself if I existed in the Pokémon World after all. As of now... enjoy el sprite. :D

Still... If I could be someone else, I'd be Noland. He's strong, hawt and wise. He's got also curly-esque and brown hair. He's pretty much like me... if I did some exercise. =P

As for girls... I'd be Leaf. Whitney is too good to be lowered to my level. Leaf, on the other hand, is blank and generic, thus, she can be anything. And it'd be good to be her. OrionShipping. The End. <3

cecil

Armed with a Mind
A travelling trainer, just like Brendan. Capture this and that, train this and that. If allowed, I'd like to be myself actually.

L

Loud Black

I would be Jimmy from LEgend of Thunder... Having a Typhlosion that strong would be mad cool, plus his outfit is mad fly...

Second choice would be Lance because i love dragons and he has alotta flare (he has red hair for goodness sakes)

Kingdra

WHY?!?!
Gary because he has strong pokemon, is a good trainer, and always has girls cheering for him...GIGGIDY GIGGIDY (Family Guy)

the_showstopper

lover of Glaceons
Professor Oak. He knows a lot about pokemon.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
I'd probably want to be Lance because his dragon Pokemon own and he's an awesome trainer IMO. Or maybe even Flannery or Harley.

OtterPops

Mareep!
I would be Ryuoto (sp?). I mean, he does own an Ampharos. <3 Also, if I were a girl, I'd be Misty for personal reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.