• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

>>>> Closed Thread Container <<<<

Do you play with Nuzlocke rules?

• Yes!

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • No...

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • What the hell is Nuzlocke?

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardChomp

(︶_︶)╭∩╮
If something isn't broken don't fix it.

Win. Its isn't gonna change. Everyone though it would happen with HG/SS. It didn't. I wouldn't count on that prediction. & isnt this speculation?

Last edited:

GuardChomp

(︶_︶)╭∩╮
What would be the point of these fusions? Would there be fusion-typed moves? If a Pokémon, for example, is Fire/Rock-type, and therefore &quot;Magma-type&quot;, would it get Magma-type moves? There doesn't seem to be any point to the fusions, aside from adding in extra types for no reason, really. The Pokémon will already get Fire- and Rock-type STABs, and so why would it need the combination STAB, aside from giving it a fancy name?

Zamach said:
Er, what would be the point? They do have dual types, which would do the same thing.
This. No point at all other than A name. Its easier to just make type combos.

Ammako

Hey guys!!! Today (after many long weeks of me not cathing shiny Kyorgre in Ruby) im gonna switch to play Emerald and try to catch a shiny Rayquaza!!!!!!!!!(Since i have a pokemon good against dragon types. See ya and will be updating about shinies later

I hope you will have an early shiny frame.

pinkchomby

The Heir of Space
water + dragon = chinese dragon
fire + dragon = european dragon
flying + dragon = wyvren or ampthetire
ground + dragon = lindwyrm
normal + normal = ULTRA KILL U ALL MUAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHA

Flydreigon

OM NOM NOM...
Hey all. I've torn myself away from Zelda to get to 350 SRs for the beasts. I'm not putting in as much effort as I usually do. Congrats to Nakashima on the shiny Bulbasaur! I'm going to SR for one once I get far enough in HG. I think you should name him Herb. (Name fail). Well, good luck to everyone's hunts!

Doctor Quark

Jack of All Trades
Yeah, as everybody's stating, I can't see it changing at all. It's been a pillar of the series since day one and to be honest, I can't really see any other trio of types working in such a perfect manner. That being said, though, I always thought it would be interesting if you started with an Eevee and got to choose what it evolved into early on in the game.

T-B0ne27

Banned
hey i breed a shiny spiritomb-gentle and shiny rotom-rash today. it isnt much of an accomplishment because i RNG but thought i would let everyone know

rocky505

They will never change it and the Dark,Psychic,Fighting thing is not a pattern. Psychic does not effect Dark. The only other one I know of is Rock,Flying,Fighting. But no they will never change it and I hate these threads.

Venomfang

Perky Goth
Gamefreak is never gonna change the starters types.

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
Dark beats Psycic Psy beats fight fight beats dark

rocky505

W00t! I found a shiny Magnemite west of Ecruteak. Timid nature ftw! He is my next team member on Soul Silver.

Darth Revan

Coming Out!
oh you're right I do fail

Rex Kamex

Dark beats Psycic Psy beats fight fight beats dark

And Dark's not very effective against Fighting, Fighting's not very effective against Psychic, and Psychic doesn't affect Dark at all. The third one's the issue.

Anyway, I'd say no. I personally wouldn't want to see it- I think it'd be too small of a change from a positive standpoint, imo, but it'd be too big of a change from a negative standpoint. The "ugh, this is different" feeling, for me, would be stronger than the "cool, this is different" feeling.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
It could happen, I mean after 5 gens they could change, the at gen 11 they could change, if they have gen 11

the way things are going a 11th generation is highly possible

Status
Not open for further replies.