• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Fiuren

As the thread name implies, I'm missing some mons to complete my pokedex.

I'm looking for:
Grookey
Sobble
Seedot
Flapple
Swirlix
Farfetch’d
Scraggy
Gothita
Rufflet
Mawile
Passimian
Turtonator
Darumaka
Stonjourner
Deino
Zacian

I have pokemon shield and almost, if not all the shield exclusives and I need the sword ones. Thanks in advance :)

narachan

I can help with most if not all depending on if you are okay with touch trade. I'm also trying to complete my pokedex and am in need of sableye, drampa, and zamazenta. Appletun would be great if you had one that I could keep, otherwise just the other three.

Last edited:

Fiuren

I'm definitely fine with touch trade, but I need the evolution lines of those mons, so breeding them for babies I could keep would be best (and I would love to keep a stonjourner if possible haha). I do have a sableye, drampa and touch trading legendary for legendary is fine by me. :) I could also give you my appletun for a flapple. Give me your info and I'll add you. And thanks btw.

Fiuren

Add me on discord if you want, it will be easier to communicate while trading, my user is Fiuren#8672 and my image is glasses on a teal background. See ya

narachan

Appletun for flapple I can do. The only one I would be concerned with touch trade would be the legendaries. I can certainly trade you all of the others to keep. My IGN: Nyxia. Friend code: SW-6794-5259-4299

Last edited: