• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ctrl+v

Ascended Dialga

Pairs of songs with identical names:

1. "One" - Creed / "One" - U2
2. "Heaven" - O.A.R. / "Heaven" - OneRepublic (also, Bryan Adams, The Rolling Stones, Los Lonely Boys, Depeche Mode, etc)
3. "I Still Believe" - Mariah Carey / "I Still Believe" - Hayden Panettiere
4. "Girlfriend" - Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix / "Girlfriend" - Avril Lavigne
5. "Dig" - Mudvayne / "Dig" - Incubus
6. "Heartbreaker" - Led Zeppelin / "Heartbreaker" - Pat Benatar
7. "December" - Collective Soul / "December" - Sara Bareilles
8. "This Town" - O.A.R. / "This Town" - Niall Horan
9. "Stop" - Pink Floyd / "Stop" - The Spice Girls

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
tumblr_mfx215K9la1qdzznco2_500.gif

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
The SPPf Movie 2: Coming of Proteus – Toxic Trixie

-At Proteus’ Mansion-

Coworker #1: Sir, your best friend has arrived.

Proteus: Excellent. Invite her in.

Coworker #1: *Opens the door* Greetings, Trixie. Proteus has been waiting for your arrival.

Trixie: Ah Proteus. Trying to stir up trouble again, huh?

Proteus: You know it, Trixie. Only someone as great as you are can be considered my best friend among these coworkers of mine. They’re fine people and all but you blow them out of the water.

Trixie: Precisely. No one here can math my wits when it comes to battle. And you need all the help you can get if you really want all these government secrets that you so desire. Fortunately, our forged friendship can help conquer anyone that stands in our way. You get these classified documents and I get to enjoy seeing the world suffer hehe.

Proteus: Ohoho you have no idea what technology I have obtained recently. Want to take a look?

Trixie: Certainly! I like seeing new toys that can take out others.

Proteus: Nano-Dronion, come.

-The Nano-Dronion flies to Proteus-

Trixie: It’s adorable but what can it do?

Proteus: This small piece of innovation can hack, hide anyone’s identities on the internet, and other things that I would rather not spoil at this time.

Trixie: Color me impressed. But how can you possibly defend yourself with this tiny piece of scrap metal?

Proteus: Like I said, it’s capable of so much more! But if you want to test some other equipment I obtained, I would be delighted to allow you to take a gander at what I can offer.

Trixie: Hehe this should be fun! Still, when are you going to act?

Proteus: You ask a lot of questions! That said, in two days, we shall head out to Bournemouth, New England where we will find the webmaster and bring him to you know who.

Trixie: Ah yes that one who’s obsessed with Serebii’s webmaster due to Joe being better at everything then him. Still, I'm surprised to see you waiting for the right moment to strike.

Proteus: Because a good leader doesn’t become desperate to win but rather takes his or her time to scope out the path to victory.

Trixie: Good use of words, best friend. Hopefully the other one that you hired will be available too.

Proteus: He will come whenever we for some reason have to resort going to Fresno.

-At ~CallOfTheIndie~’s house-

~CallOfTheIndie~: *Door is knocked* Yay Natorade is here!

*Opens the door* -Nator-!

-Nator-: Minnah! Good to see you again that does not revolve around Skype.

~CallOfTheIndie~: Yes and I’m thankful you stopped me from getting a wrong nature on my Raichu!

-Nator-: Indeed. Now that I’m here, when are we heading to Nova Scotia?

~CallOfTheIndie~: In two days! I just want us to spend some time together before we say good bye to the west coast and move onto the great northern parts of Canada.

-Nator-: But I thought you wanted to continue this ship so badly.

~CallOfTheIndie~: A good shipping always takes their time and makes sure to not tease their fans such as baiting fans to view their content. We’re going to be honest about this unlike Amourshipping’s infamous date and “Ash and Serena dancing” episodes.

-Nator-: Ash and Misty for the win!

~CallOfTheIndie~: Yes silly we all know you love the original trio!

-Nator-: And they always will be the best! Ahem…maybe I like the first two generations a bit too much. At least we both have Generation 5 up there on our lists meaning that we do appreciate Pokémon in its modern days!

~CallOfTheIndie~: Well enough of this! Anymore banter about shipping and all that and we’ll be attacked more than how Verlisify keeps getting flamed by shippers on his Twitter account.

-Nator-: Alright then. Take me on the grand tour!

-At Tangeh’s house-

Tangeh: Alright is everyone hungry? I sure am! Let’s go on and gets some lobster!

Dragalge: I’m scared. You once said that the tourists are treated with large meals. Does this mean the lobster I’ll get will be some outer space crustacean?

Tangeh: No, silly! But just enough to give you that taste of Nova Scotia!

Dragalge: I already had my taste of your province earlier though. This lobster will be the main dish!

Monster Guy: Just let me finish up on this post in our Role-play.

Sketchie: Hasn’t your character fed everyone enough carbohydrates with all of your bread?

Monster Guy: It’s not my fault Cadence likes baking!

Hydrangea: Who doesn’t like baking?

Sketchie: It's especially fun with a group of people like you all!

Monster Guy: And done. Alright let's head out!

Tangeh: Yay let's go everyone!

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Cleverbot: The cake is a lie.

User: You are a lie.

Cleverbot: No, you are.

User: No you.

Cleverbot: You are being childish.

User: You are a child!

Cleverbot: That is not what I was trying to convey. I was implying that you are acting like a child, therefore the way I used it was correct.

User: I don't care what you were trying to convey, you are a child!

Cleverbot: So why are you talking with me?

User: To irritate you.

Cleverbot: But you are not irritating me.

User: I failed...

Cleverbot: Haha you did.

Last edited: