• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ctrl+v

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
common desire

AmethystLeslie

BritishLanguage

I enjoy earth day
If you or someone *** ******you love has been diagnosed with mesothelioma , or suffered from the harmful effects of asbestos, SGB mesothelioma lawyers are here to help. There is no charge for our mesothelioma lawyers to review your ️otential claim. If we take your case, we do so on a contingency basis, meaning that you don’t pay our fees unless we successfully resolve the claim in your favor. Contact us********* for a free confidential case review or call☎️#️⃣ (800) 809-2234.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
"Hello to whoever is reading this. My name is Dragalge from SPPf. Back in 2013, a near-fatal incident occurred which lead me and a group of others on a grand adventure across various parts of the globe. It was a wild ride indeed. Unfortunately today most of them left which left me disheartened by their absence. I tried to search them but I had no luck. Recently I have noticed some mischievous activity on the forum I frequent and I'm afraid it will only get worse if nothing is resolved. Will this ever stop and will I be able to find my own friends again? Fortunately I turned over to a new group of people on these forums that, together, we can help the future of SPPf."

SPPf: The Movie 2 (title not finalized)

Professor Maple

Pokemon prof.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
The SPPf Movie 2: Coming of Proteus

Synopsis: Ever since the defeat of BatteryDrone in 2013, Dragalge has been searching for his lost friends that went inactive to no avail. However, a new threat arises and it is none other than the infamous “Change” banned SPPf member, Proteus. Proteus plans to turn SPPf into a hub for all things classified government document leaks and prompts Dragalge to ask his Role-Playing buddies from Legends Guardians to help search Proteus and stop him. Because of this, Dragalge seeks to use this new adventure to not only help in taking out Proteus but to perhaps potentially meet his old friends again.

Cast
Narrator: The guy that tells the beginning and end of the story only to leave us hanging like a jerk 99% of the movie.

Dragalge: The person writing this thing and the writer of the first SPPf movie. He will get some poutine hopefully. I better.

Sketchie: The caring one who keeps our spirits up when there are no oranges to eat. Has the amazing ability to sense people in the nighttime with ease.

Monster Guy: Fairy type Pokemon lover that wants everyone to wear pink for one day in this movie. Initially hides from Dragalge due to his favorite Pokémon being able to take out all but a few Fairy Pokémon easily.

Tangeh: A kindhearted person that enjoys sweeping unprepared players with her favorite Pokemon Vivillon. She also keeps the group in order as well as Dragalge's poutine-obsession habits in check.

Hydrangea: Overwatch fanatic that debates with Tangeh on whether that game or Splatoon is better. The one with the best intuition in the group.

Schade: First time a moderator is in the main cast! Constantly reads a book about waiting for SPPf members to post when they will do it eventually. He also lives in a very cold country but has a warm heart. You do, Schade.

Janice Quatlane: Computer Science gal that makes sure everyone is all clean in the journey. An expert at all things computers to where she fixed Schade’s computer from a nasty virus in just under 20 minutes!

TheCharredDragon: A person who is a lover of all things Dragon Pokémon among others. She will strangle anyone who dishonors Zero and initially mistakes Dragalge as the real deal. Likes to bring lots of energy to the group.

~CallOfTheIndie~: Founder of ScarfMentalityShipping and one of Dragalge’s best friends. Seeks to find Dragalge to continue the ship and once threw lemonade at BatteryDrone’s eyes. Ah memories. Wait are you going to ship me with the others?

-Nator-: One of Dragalge’s best friends and one of the two members from the original cast that is still here. Likes ACDC and begged Dragalge to play a track in the movie. Tags along with ~CallOfTheIndie~ to find Dragalge as well.

*Jean Grey*: Some person Dragalge does not know but Schade tell him that she is awesome so Dragalge had to include her in the movie in some capacity.

Proteus: Evil “Change” villain. Got permabanned in a short time-period. What an idiot.

And more people I’m too lazy to list/Don’t want to spoil

Introduction:

Narrator: 2016. A very weird year in everything including politics. I mean WHO VOTES FOR TRUMP OF ALL PEOPLE? Ahem…well in this timeframe, SPPf is still going strong with Sun/Moon being all the craze. However not everyone is excited for the same reasons as there is another person that would like to change all that. Someone by the name of…Proteus. Now can I please go now? I have a flight to catch which leaves in 30 minutes. Well here’s the movie.

-In a large mansion with a blue rooftop filled with fancy antiques. In Proteus’ planning room-

Proteus: The word “change”. It’s a word that intrigues me a lot since you can do anything if you change something that suits your own liking. That is why I, Proteus, will do just that and have classified secrets from governments from all over the world go from secretive to public. And I just know the website to do that.

Co-worker #1: If it isn’t too much of a bother to ask, how do you exactly plan to do this anonymously? The FBI can easily track your whereabouts within minutes.

Proteus: I had thought of that my friend and I do have the resources to pull this off. The plan all started from that day those SPPf users saved the internet. Well I did a little digging around from the mess and stumbled upon technology that I could use for my own advantage! The person who created this stuff had a knack for being persistent at being this sort of thing. And this little Nano-Dronion among others will be the key to our success *shows the Nano-Dronion his co-workers*.

Co-worker #2: What is it capable of?

Proteus: This little thing can go into any drive without failure and proceed to tamper with coding of all kinds to any website. It allows me to stay anonymous because I don’t have to press a single key. I just command the Nano-Dronion to not only constantly change the IP Address but to do a variety of other tasks like allowing me to cast a speech to any number of websites I desire. In fact I shall be making plans to do that later.

Co-worker #1: You’re going to announce your plans like that? Who knows who might come after you.

Proteus: Relax. I remain anonymous all the way because not only my IP Address can’t be tracked but no one has a clue to where I live. Besides who would want to come after me? Only a fool or a group would do such a stupid thing like that.

From Sludgeshot Productions

A movie written and directed by Pokemon #691 in the Pokedex who was originally a Heatmor of sorts presents…

The SPPf Movie 2: Coming of Proteus

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
The SPPf Movie 2: Coming of Proteus - Search and Start

-Oye Como Va by Santana plays in the background-

12: 40 P.M.

Dragalge: *Grabs his Battery Warper and warps off to Minnesota*.

*Warps to New York City*

*Warps to Ukraine*

*Warps to the United Kingdom*

(A woman turns around as Dragalge warps away)

*Warps to Tennessee*

2:00 P.M.

*Warps back to his house*

-The music ends. At SPPf-

Dragalge: (VMing to ~CallOfTheIndie~) Sigh...perhaps I should just give up. Everyday I keep wondering how my old friends are doing and I get nothing from finding them. If only I could get a "Hello" again from at least one of them I wouldn't be this way.

~CallOfTheIndie~: (VMing to Dragalge) Well you still have me and -Nator- here! Plus you made some new friends in your Role-Play not too long ago along with a couple of others. I would say as long as one person is here, you're never lonely. People just get busy as they get older and I'm sure you're busy at some points too.

Dragalge: (VMing to ~CallOfTheIndie~) I guess so. But back in 2012-2014, it was a blast. It was filled with laughs, terrible posts, and overall some awesome friendships were made. Of course today I still see those here and there but I liked my old friend's posts and VMs too. Looking back when we all saved PAD and the internet in general, we had an awesome time and nowadays I wonder if I'll have a similar experience again.

...hopefully I didn't sound too depressing. I just miss them so much.

~CallOfTheIndie~: (VMing to Dragalge) Aww no worries and I understand! I would love to see more activity from some others too! Cheer up, Skiddo dear! Perhaps let your mind off by playing a few Face-Offs!

Dragalge: (VMing to ~CallOfTheIndie~): You're right! I should continue fueling the Games section no matter what. Thanks for making me feel better!

~CallOfTheIndie~: (VMing to Dragalge) No problem! I'm happy to help out!

-At the Ghost type Pokemon Face-Off-

Dragalge: (Playing the Face-Off)

Cofagrigus: 7
Golett: 4
Chandelure: 15 +

Chandelure wins this round!

shy_taillow: Meh.

Dragalge: Never meh Chandelure. It's adorable and powerful!

-At the Legends Guardians RP Discussion thread-

Hydrangea: So now that we have done the first trial what's next?

Monster Guy: We shop around in Castelia City until one of us senses the next trial's location!

Schade: So we're going to sense something if we buy something expensive?

Monster Guy: Well trials aren't cheap.

Dragalge: But my character is only just in training at the moment. Olivia can't make money.

Janice Quatlane: Maybe we all can put all of our money together to buy something amazing!

TheCharredDragon: Well that's another way to unlock it. I wouldn't mind doing it!

Tangeh: Haha I don't think the next location's trial will pop up by shopping. Since we're near Nimbasa, perhaps the next location could take place somewhere in the Desert Resort?

Schade: Sounds good to me but where's Sketchie? Well better continue to read my book...

Dragalge: Keep reading that book. I'll make a post later. I'm a bit sleepy.

Sketchie: But I'm right here.

Tangeh: Take your time guys! No rush.

-At Proteus' mansion in his planning room-

Proteus: Good. Everything is set up to deliver my message to SPPf. They think I wouldn't bring change but I'm giving it to them now!

Co-worker #1: You're not going to say change a lot are you?

Proteus: Hmm perhaps I do say change too much. But what's so great about seeing things the way they originally are? I'm turning SPPf from a mere Pokemon forum into a website full of classified government document leaks under my control. If I see something that suits my fancy, I'll show it to the whole world without being noticed. Now shall we get started?

Co-worker #1: Right away, Carl.

Proteus: DO NOT SAY THAT.

Co-worker #2: But Carl is a funny name for someone antagonistic like you.

Proteus: And you think BatteryDrone is any better?

Both co-workers: ...

Proteus: Launch the presentation.

-At SPPf-

Tangeh: (Typing) Alright I just need to finalize the conclusion and *computer screen is covered in a weird video-like presentation* huh? What's happening?

Schade: (Scrolling through the games and gets the presentation as well) Hey what?

(Everyone online is given the presentation)

Monster Guy: I can't seem to exit out of this. Wait...it's playing.

Proteus: (In the video) Greetings fellow members of SPPf. It is I, Proteus. Today I am going to tell you something very important. Have you ever considered changing what you do? Or do you like the sound of stagnation all around you? Don't keep it a secret. It will be my duty to ensure the forum you love will be turned into a hub full of leaks of classified government secrets and perhaps more! And there is nothing that any of you can do to stop me. I will take me my leave now but in one month, say goodbye to this forum and prepare for something different! (Ends the video and is taken off by everyone's computer)

Dragalge: Well time to get working on this post *Logs into SPPf* Damn I got a lot of VMs waiting.

-At Dragalge's VMs-

shy_taillow: Bruh, did you see that video?

-Nator-: Well that was creepy.

Schade: ...Wtf just happened?

Tangeh: Did you see that weird video?

Colt45: I can smell him.

Dragalge: (VMing to himself) OK what just happened? Could someone explain this to me? And why did I forget to update my location?

Schade: (VMing to Dragalge) Some weirdo named Proteus said a lot of weird things.

Dragalge: (VMing to Schade) Ooooooh Carl Change! What a ridiculous name for an antagonist. CARL! Still whatever I heard, this seems to have sparked a new adventure! And I just know who I can team up with.

Schade: (VMing to Dragalge) And who might those people be?

Last edited:

Professor Maple

Pokemon prof.