• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dare thread

(Well) Then

It's Lesson Time!
Edit: Oh Good, I don't have to Haikou.

Did I mention Froggy? He's one of my favorite Characters of Tetris Attack. he's also got a fantastic Gameboy Theme.

Hoorah For Froggy!

I dare the NP to show me a Globe.

Last edited:

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
Froggy!

Strangely, that was fun.

EDIT: Ninja :(

Discovery-Globe-thumb.jpg

I dare the NP to post their most embarrassing moment.

Last edited:

pikalax

Hey, just like Joeypals!! from Pokebeach!

Okay, your next dare, should you choose to accept it, is to find a random post by Warfare. Not the most recent post, just any random post he made.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
picked the shortest post of his i could find

6/10. It has a certain degree of simplicity, which is always good, but the formatting is only okay. hi nl. :V

I dare the next person to change everything they can (avatar, location, signature, etc) to be bidoof related and they must keep it like that for a week

Last edited:

(Well) Then

It's Lesson Time!
私はあなたを嫌い...ほんの冗談です。

私はあなたをデア... 第5世代ポケモンについてご意見を与えるために

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
Love Rankurusu! The rest are pretty cool too :)

I dare NP to put in their signature:

"No habla Espanol"

muffinz

oh nooooooooo
oh noooooooooo
Alright.

I dare the next poster to speak in rhymes for the next 10 posts.

pikalax

Should I add a rhythm, too?
Seems to be quite right to do.
As for the next poster... Let me see...
I dare you to disagree
With a mod's decision, and quote the post.
Think: Who would it annoy most?

pikalax

YOU FAILED AT COMPLETING MY DARE!!! You were supposed to find a Mod, speak out against their decision, and quote the post here. You, my friend, shall face the Punishment of a Thousand Whips.

DONE

I dare the NP to write a 10-stanza limerick in their next post, dealing entirely with a single event in HeartGold/SoulSilver.

Silver_Seoul

My over-leveled starter in Heart Gold,
Defeated the elite four on its own.
-It Shadow Clawed through Will,
-and used Flamethrower until
I struggled with Lance's stronghold.

Now done with the League of Johto,
I take a boat on a trip into Kanto.
-I gain experience from battles,
-Deliver STAB attacks that'll,
Earn me a cup of hot cocoa.

Did I win? ^^

I dare the NP to type up a seven-sentence paragraph on the awesomeness of Magikarp.

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
The awesomeness of magikarp really cant be summed up into one paragraph. If i had to try then i would go about it like this. Magikarp, the flailing around it does amazes me. It flops, jumps, and swims. Its whiskers tickles me everyday we play. Its scales are so slimey and gross that i can repel idiots faster. The awesome things it does are incredibly awesome. I would go on but i have to stop so i can post a dare. You, the reader, never forget the awesomeness of magikarp.

I dare the NP to change their avatar to anything with Jynx and to put the following image into their sig for 5 days.
REMOVE ASTRICK (*******) <------- THOSE THINGS

*IMG]

muffinz

oh nooooooooo
Okay, I did it.

1 D4R3 TH3 N3XT POST3R TO R3PL4C3 "a" "i" 4ND "e" W1TH 4 1 4ND 3 1N TH31R N3XT 3 POSTS
TH3Y MUST 4LSO SP34K 1N 4LL C4P1T4LS 4ND NOT PUNCTU4TE TH3 3NDS OF TH31R
S3NT3NCES

Last edited:

pikalax

But th4t w1ll b3 3xtr3m3ly d1ff1cult for m3 oh w3ll

1 d4r3 th3 n3xt post3r to tr4nsl4t3 4 p4g3 of th3 m3rr14m w3bst3r d1ct1on4ry 1nto fr3nch c4n you do 1t

3D1T: YOU FORGOT TH4T TH3 FORUM 4UTOM4T1C4LLY F1X3S C4PS YOU 1D1OT

TehGr81

College graduate
I hate to burst your bubble (I really do), but I don't have a Merriam Webster dictionary so I can't do it. I used to have one, but I gave it to my sister a few months ago because she takes French. I'm being 100% honest.

Anyway...

Being a huge fan of her, I dare the next poster to make their avatar, signature and everything else I didn't mention Pike Queen Lucy related for a week.

EDIT: Doesn't anyone have the balls (jk) to confidently accept this dare?

Last edited: