• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you hack?

Do you hack?

• Yes

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • No

Votes: 23 79.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
I saw in someone 's signature that 75% of the people use hacks in Pokémon. I obviously knew it was fake, but I wanted to know. So, when the voting closes in over a month, I will calculate the percentage of who hacks (only the clicks in the poll will be counted). This way, we will be able to know the exact Serebiiforums hacking percentage(mostly exact, since som users will not vote)!

P.S: With hacking, I don 't mean cloning. I mean creating Pokémons, items, getting badges without battling, catching trainers 's Pokémons and so on. Hacking for training IS hacking.

Last edited:
This one person in my band class thinks he's awesome because he hacked for a Cobalion when he couldn't find the real one. He tells me all these things he hacks for and I'm like, STFU!
Sooooooo............... No! I do not hack!

Xman96

Fighting Leader
I do, but only for shininess and to get to level 100. So I legit hack. Never for badges though.

Pikawho?

(five15)
Nope. There's more pride when you get the stuff naturally.

Witchan

Shauntal, FTW!
Nah, I don't hack since I'm not that type of guy unless it involves Master Balls since I usually have trouble capturing legendary pokemon.

Meowth City

Staff member
No, I have never and will not ever hack. I like to do things fair and square, it's much more satisfying anyway.

unless it is to get a event item(that can no longer be obtained)
no never
all cheat do ruin the fun

N!ck

I only hacked my Emerald game to allow me to go to event only places to catch a Pokemon legitimately.

lostboy

I hack for some babies and Legendaries with proper natures. I make them appear as legit too. :p I train and raise the babies with love however. Otherwise I search and catch pokes like others.

No, I have never and will not ever hack. I like to do things fair and square, it's much more satisfying anyway.

agreed more satisfying indeed

GU77

Generally not. When beating the game, I never use the hacks. The only time really is for Rare Candies and the vitamans to help EV train. I originally didn't want to, but it was the quickest way for me to be able to not get completely destroyed when battling my friends, since they would be using Level 100s against my 70s, and stuff.

So, yeah, I guess I do.

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
Nah, I don't hack since I'm not that type of guy unless it involves Master Balls since I usually have trouble capturing legendary pokemon.

Believe in me or not, I have pretty much NO problem catching legendary Pokémons. I even catched Dialga, Palkia and Giratina in Pokéballs. But I used a Master Ball for my Ho-Oh in HG. I was too lazy for climbing the tower again;)

P.S: Every page, I will update the pool. We have (about) 78% of people with legit saves so far!

epicninjask123

LoL Lunatic
Here's my story. I NEVER hack. On the other hand, I don't care if OTHER people hack FOR me. My vote goes to "no" just because I don't do the hacking. I do find hacking to be a lot faster, but I don't like it. it makes me feel terrible. So I let other people do it so my conscience is clear :D

trfan

The 'Weird' One
I don't hack, and I wouldn't dream of hacking to get a shiny Pokemon or to level up, how terribly boring is it to click your fingers and get something like that, take literally all the value out of everything in the game if you hack like that. I could never accomplish anything and feel like I earned it, it would be like "Well yeah, of course I beat him, I have a level 100 Rayquazga".

Hacking to create your own little game sounds fun though, but I haven't tried it yet and I might never do.

Pokémon Trainer Xande

Yu-Gi-Oh Duelist
I forgot to say: My cousin 's a hacker, so I have to destroy him with my legit Pokémons sometimes. I destroyed his Blaziken with my Scizor w/Focus Sash

P.S: We are at the exact 75%!

I used to hack occasionally but it got boring. So I haven't done any of that garbage in awhile.

Valkyrie Cain

damn, dis-moi
No way never have never will!
Its way more satisfying when you find a real shiny instead of one you just select from a list and then walk into the grass and its there in front of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.