1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Does...

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation III Discussion' started by Ebil McClucky, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Ebil McClucky

Ebil McClucky DAT ***

Speed raise Evasionness? Because I was in a battle with a Ninjask,it's ablitly(sp?) allowed it to raise it's Speed,and I couldn't hit. It didn't have any Evasion redusing moves.

2. Knight_Ram

Knight_Ram Well-Known Member

I think it does. Maybe it depends on the speed of each pokemon used in battle.

3. Shine

Shine Psyched Up Staff Member Moderator

No, Speed has nothing to do with accuracy & evasiveness.
    1. Where did you battle it? In Battle Tower/Frontier? It might hold Brightpowder.
    2. What move did you use? Not all moves has 100 accuracy......

4. Ebil McClucky

Ebil McClucky DAT ***

1).No,I was VSing a Ninja Boy in a route I can't remember.
    2)I don't remember what moves I was using.

5. There is a pretty good chance that it used Double Team when you weren't looking. And if they weren't, there are plenty of moves that don't hit 100% of the time, such as Rock Slide. There is no relationship between speed and evasion, as Shiny Trainer said.

6. Crasher

Crasher Well-Known Member

It doesn't. Most moves don't hit anyway. You just missed, thats all.

7. Pokenicks

Pokenicks Come at me bro

Evaisivness and Speed are two different things.
    Speed allows you to attack first. If you have higher speed than your opponent you will strike first.
    Evaisivness allows you to dodge. Higher Evaisivness = more dodging.