• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dub Title Thread

matt0044

Thank you for yet another great theme song TPCI , all of their XY songs have been far better than the B&W ones

There better be a fuller version out some time in the future. One way or another.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
There better be a fuller version out some time in the future. One way or another.

There almost certainly will be one in the Volcanion move. That's how things work normally.

matt0044

There almost certainly will be one in the Volcanion move. That's how things work normally.

I dunno. Hoopa didn't have an extended Be A Hero theme...

Pokegirl0102

Yeah so far this has happen two times, the first was back during the first season of Pokemon Advanced in the Jirachi movie we did not get a full version of the theme

deafcat

XYZ011: A Windswept Encounter
Airs: April 30
Source: Zaptoit

XYZ012: Party Dancecapades
Aurs: May 7
Source Zaptoit

XYZ013: A Meeting of Two Journeys
Airs: May 14
Source: Zaptoit

XYZ014: An Explosive Operation
Airs: May 21
Source Zaptoit

I got the first, third and fourth titles right in my head

Again Zaptoit has dates a week later.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Why is pokemon not airing on April 9???

The source probably didn't get the right airdates again. The dub is supposed to air an episode every week until the end of the current season

DS0308

<--- Actually me
Can we just point out on the last page (53 - seems like this post will start a new page) there's a post from Feb 9 with unconfirmed titles up to Episode 12 and all of them were right? I wonder where does Nhjm get their info from? Do they know someone/are they involved with the dub? :/

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
Can anyone else confirm that no new eppy will be airing on the 7th since. I'm looking at zap2it's sechulde and nothing was listed for that date?

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
They probably have it wrong. The dub is supposed to air every week since the start of the current season.

They recently updated the listing and a new one is airing next weekend.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
XY&Z15: A Watershed Moment!
Airs: June 4
Source: Zap2it

XY&Z16: Master Class Choices!
Airs: June 11

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
Missed being able to see them once again.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
XY&Z17: An Electrifying Rage!
Airs: June 18

Last edited:

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
Anyone know what's taking the eppy on the 11th's place since so far no eppy is listed for that day?