• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dub Title Thread

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
XY&Z18: Unlocking Some Respect!
Airs: June 18
Source: Zap2it

XY&Z19: Master Class is in Session!
Airs: June 25

XY&Z20: Performing a Pathway to the Future!
Airs: July 2

playerking

XY&Z22: Battling at Full Volume!

playerking

XY&Z21: A Keeper for Keeps?

XY&Z23: The Synchronicity Test!

playerking

XY&Z24: Making Friends and Influencing Villains!
Airs: July 30

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."

playerking

XY&26: A Full-Strength Battle Surprise!

playerking

XY&Z27: All Hail the Ice Battlefield!

XY&Z28: Seeing the Forest for the Trees!

playerking

1. The hell? Is that a Praise Helix reference?

2. They couldn't come up with a less boring title than that one, could they.

1. Nah, it's just a reference to the Hail that Wulfric's Abomasnow conjures with Snow Warning.

2. I think the title is nice because it's a saying that kind of relates to the fact that Ash is soul searching for what is wrong with his relationship with his Greninja and because he goes to a forest in order to do so.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
1. Nah, it's just a reference to the Hail that Wulfric's Abomasnow conjures with Snow Warning.

2. I think the title is nice because it's a saying that kind of relates to the fact that Ash is soul searching for what is wrong with his relationship with his Greninja and because he goes to a forest in order to do so.

1. I know about Hail. It was a joke.

2. Uh, he went out to the forest because he was stressed. Otherwise, he would have brought Greninja with him.

playerking

1. I know about Hail. It was a joke.

2. Uh, he went out to the forest because he was stressed. Otherwise, he would have brought Greninja with him.

1. Okay, fair enough.

2. But he wouldn't have been stressed out if it weren't for what was happening between him and Greninja. While he probably didn't intend to go to the forest specifically, he did at least intend to go for a walk to try and clear his head and maybe even find out what the problem was. Also, I think the title is also nice because throughout the episode, there are wild Pokemon shown throughout, which are usually hiding behind trees and what helps with his problem is bonding with those wild Pokemon who he eventually saw hiding behind the trees.

Lykouros

Sandslash fan
1. The hell? Is that a Praise Helix reference?

2. They couldn't come up with a less boring title than that one, could they.

2. To see the forest for the trees is, "To discern an overall pattern from a mass of detail; to see the big picture, or the broader, more general situation." It's actually a pretty clever name for the episode and it's a lot less boring than things like, "A Full-Strength Battle Surprise".