• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Evolution Costumes

orochi

gicv.png

Banner by me.

If you have any cool ideas, share it with me and I might make it happen!

Look at this beautiful Asian Lady(anime style) with her koi fan!
I actually made/sent this to my friend as a thank you present in another state ^^
xnne.jpg

I was inspired by Randy C. (ItsBirdy) Then I started to go off into my own style of this art. Here is a link to his work
http://www.pokedit.com/Adorable+Pokemon+Onesie+Art_4800.html

And heres a link to my older work on this website:
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?576789-Orochi-s-fanart-enjoy-)/page3

And a link to my deviantart
http://olive-619.deviantart.com/gallery/

Now that is said, here are some of my ideas. Tell me what you think. Comment on it. Critique it. I actually sold these at my high school that I just graduated from. Feedback is greatly appreciated.

It was my first attempt art drawing these!
dsc03546k.jpg

I kept this one for myself. I like the stitching for the tail section XD
dsc03547p.jpg

"Muuuud Kiiiiippp" (I'm a big boy now raawwrrr)
dsc03549nd.jpg

I sold this one...I'm thinking about redoing it with a shiny umbreon suit since that my fav pokemon
dsc03548kj.jpg

These ones are small because I took pictures of it with my sister's camera.

I have to admit...this one was epic. If only I had a larger pic-_- It reminds me of that character from Tekken...for some reason
charmandercharizard.jpg

It's ok in my oppinion
031813202701.jpg

I love quilava...he's so cute. He haz mohawk @^@
031813202700.jpg

I actually wanted to do this for my good friend Codeepfly. Lovz youz! He loves mightyena ^^
032113170001.jpg

Who doesn't love this little kitty! My fav cat based pokemon....with purloin in a close second XDIt has taped paper wiskers on its face. Didn't think people could see.
032113170000.jpg

Sorry Feebas....you'll never be beautiful XD
040813183900.jpg

Sorry for putting a big gap in time between these pictures

Derp!
vksf.jpg

Blup, blup...o....O...0...o...O
tmsk.jpg

She looks more like a bunny XD
ksve.jpg

Here are the latest ones!

My cute little Samurai Oshy X3 He looks so serious
5jo4.jpg

Ninja! Gecko!
edfd.jpg

Stop stealing peoples balls! XDDDD...(Leafy said it in a message when I showed her...I couldn't help but laugh )
qmt6.jpg

So FLUFFFFFFYYYYY! *Squeeze*
iuad.jpg

For My lovely Leafy ^^ I always imagined petilils floating everywhere like cottonees XD
c4ne.jpg

Pure Awsomeness! A trident and a scythe!
eyq4.jpg

Originlly I was going to make her lying on her side like on Titanic XD
ekb1.jpg

Snowball time!
b712.jpg

What Now!!!
13pr.jpg

Last edited:

Croze

Sick of Bigotry
I personally love the Mudkip and the shiny Charmander, makes me want to get off my bum and finally start drawing again.

nathandg0924

Back in the meantime
Wow. These are all cute and at the same time, very impressive. I have to say that my faves are Riolu, Charmander and Mudkip. But all of them are great and I like the details and I too like the idea that you got this inspiration from another good artist. I haven't seen you in a long time and can say that your artwork is still really nice as ever. :)

orochi

Thanks you guys. I have a skitty/delcatty, poochyena/mightyena, febass/milotic, and squirtle/blastoise coming up later! So stay tuned

Last edited:

LadyLady

Aw these are amazing, my favourite being Eevee and Umbreon though!

adamfitz

poké-lover
There great!
Would love to see a togepi/togekiss one!
Your very talented

Thalion

These are all just adorable. I love the design for Charmander especially, he looks like a little red baron. XD You are very good with traditional media! The shading and color is impressive. :)

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
The creativity and design if the costumes are amazing, they give the Pokemon personality and such, not to mention cuteness. The art in general just blows me away. How do you draw that well? I'd like to see more of these!

and I'd like to see a oshawott/samurott, which I think could be quite hard, but I'm sure you'll be able to do it ^-^

orochi

The creativity and design if the costumes are amazing, they give the Pokemon personality and such, not to mention cuteness. The art in general just blows me away. How do you draw that well? I'd like to see more of these!

and I'd like to see a oshawott/samurott, which I think could be quite hard, but I'm sure you'll be able to do it ^-^

Samurott is one of my favorite designs! I can't believe I forgot about it XD
Um lets see....how do I make them :/

1.) I take a cute 1st evo with a cool last evo.
2.) I take the cool features of last evo.
3.) I picture how the 1st evo would wear the last evo costume.... I made a feebass/milotic XD It looks hilarious I need to upload it. Sometimes they can fit the costume perfectly other times it just looks so weeeiiirrrrd!
4.) I sketch it out, erase some excess lines, ink the lines with pen, color in the character with crayola colored pencils ( cheap stuff is good too XD), then lastly I outline the character with bolder lines, and.......BAM! Put my signature on the bottom right corner ;P Then it'a all done.

These are all just adorable. I love the design for Charmander especially, he looks like a little red baron. XD You are very good with traditional media! The shading and color is impressive. :)

Thank you. My favs are charmander and mudkip. I did charmander as a comission for a friend of mine. It came out really great. The goggles are my fav part.

There great!
Would love to see a togepi/togekiss one!
Your very talented

Thanks I work really hard!.....but I'm lazy XD

Estellise

peachy
Aw, these are adorable! I love the Mew one; it's a cuteness overload! And I love the way you shade your pictures - it's pleasing to the eye. I'd love to see more from you! :)

orochi

Feebas Milotic

040813183900.jpg

I'm beautiful! XD

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
I really like your work, it's brilliant and really inviting to look at. My favourite is probably the Eevee/Umbreon .

Gotta say though, Mudkip is looking pretty epic in that hoodie.

Codeepfly

MyCaruba
That feebass, oh feebass nothing but evolving you could ever make you beautiful. It's like putting lipstick on a pig. It's silly and awesome. I laughed out loud when I saw it!

PurplePoliwag

Panchum and Eevee!
My god those are awesome! You should make an evolution costume shop!