• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Evolution Costumes

orochi

Make a magikarp/gyrados! By the way, these are turning out great!
Thanks. I avtuallu tried that a long time ago but never finished it. I'll see if I can find it
Amazing, amazing, amazing!

Anyways, I'll comment on them:
Purrloin/Liepard - I like it's costume and how it shows attitude
Treeko/Sceptile - Awesome and fierce
Petilil/Liligant - It's pretty that I'll say
Piplup/Empoleon - Hehe, great pose and I like the trident
Buneary/Loppuny - How adorable

Overall, they're great :D
Thank you, I always look forward to your comments^^
So adorable! : D

You're very talented and also very good with the line precision. What kind of color pencils do you use?

Lets see, I use a combination of crayola, prisma, prisma verthin, fiber castell, and artist loft. Mostly crayola abd prisma verthin.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Thanks. I avtuallu tried that a long time ago but never finished it. I'll see if I can find it

Thank you, I always look forward to your comments^^

Lets see, I use a combination of crayola, prisma, prisma verthin, fiber castell, and artist loft. Mostly crayola abd prisma verthin.

Really? That's pretty cool. I can't wait to see more of your art! And thanks for answering me btw XD

pikaskipper

Blue Screen Of Death
Awesome! You have great ideas for costumes!

orochi

For Pikaskipper!
Shiny Eevee in a glaceon suit!
snowall time!

b712.jpg

Magicarp in a Gyaradose Suite!
13pr.jpg

Last edited:

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
Man, I just HAD to follow you on DeviantArt. Can't wait to see more!

orochi

Jazzy-Strings

Aggression
These are awezome!
the magikarp/gyrados one made me think "where's your God now? > : )" but seriously these are awesome.
are they inspired by itsbirdy?

orochi

These are awezome!
the magikarp/gyrados one made me think "where's your God now? > : )" but seriously these are awesome.
are they inspired by itsbirdy?
Thanks and yes actually. A friend of mine showed me his work on his phone and I was "OMG i gotta try this" I'm not fond of the whole tennishoe deal but I love his work. Mine just has a different style XD

pikaskipper

Blue Screen Of Death
Thanks for making them, if I get any ideas I will post them! =D

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
These drawings of yours are absolutely fantastic! The shinx and eevee ones I wanted to hug so much. <3

Feebas just made me laugh.

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
These are so adorable and amazing in every conceivable way and more that my head is literally about to explode.

Seriously though, you are a great artist. My favorites would probably be Feebas and Oshawott, although all the Eevees and Purrloin are pretty damn cool too. I really don't know what else to say. I can't think of any way I could help you improve, so I'll just say keep up the wonderful work.

If we can request things, could you attempt Elgyem/Beheeyem or Snorunt/Glalie?