• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

First World Problems

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
I've been drinking contaminated water my whole life.

My poop has never been solid; diarrhea all the time.

Cipher

Nothing to be done
Today my stock in a large pharmaceutical manufacturer plummeted. My daughter's college savings were tied up in that account. Now we'll have to drastically alter our lifestyle and face the fact that our child may not face a financially stable future. My pay was also cut this year, and with our company downsizing, I fear for my long-term job security.

#firstworldproblems

This thread is a great idea, now I can bitch about it here instead.

The library was closed today at school so instead of studying I had to go outside and make friends. FML

Hillhaus

Today I went to the public restrooms on the floor of the mall I work in. Upon entering the only unoccupied stall I saw the toilet seat was covered in another humans urine.
Waiting outside the elevator I had to catch to the restrooms two floors up, an attendant notified me that the elevator was currently out of service for a routine maintenance check, forcing me to climb two flights of stairs.
Once there, I noticed the male restrooms were full and, with not a lot of time left, I was forced to use the female rest rooms.
I was embarrassed.

#firstworldproblems

Kreis

Still Dirrty
My food is cold and now I don't want it.

#firstworldproblems

My asshole neighbors stopped blasted loud and obnoxious music so now I don't have anything to complain about. :(

Moltanic

OTTER MODE ACTIVATE!

ZFXZFX

I am running out of music to listen to and I hate having to do a stupid Cooking/Sewing class!

ZFXZFX ~ ;038;

Moneyy

INACTIVE
1. On Sunday I made a sandwich
2. A fly went into my sandwich
3. I had to make a new one
4. I dropped my new sandwich, and the contents flew all over
5. I then spilled my drink
6. Then the Eagles lost
7. Then my TV broke
8. Tomorrow was Monday

Fuck my life.