• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

First World Problems

I stepped in dog poo. Now I need to get new shoes.

#firstworldproblems

My dog just pissed on my carpet.

yeminied

I poured cereal into my bowl for breakfast. Then I realised I have no milk so I had to put it back in the box.

sigh, life can be so hard sometimes.

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
At lunch in school, kids were spamming extremely dirty sexual innuendo. I nearly died in disgust.

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Today, on the internet, some guy used "spamming" as a verb in a real-life context.

Wait a tic, this is an actual problem.

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
Hold up...teenagers talking about sex? STOP THE PRESSES!!!11! :rolleyes:

This is 5th grade I'm talking about. Now you may alert the media.

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
Today, my bird aggressively attacked me while guarding her eggs.

Pansy :]

anustart
Today I'm violently sick, and unable to leave my house.
My girlscout group (yes I'm that dorky) is doing our monthly planning tonight, meaning that I'll be unable to make many events this month since none of them have my schedule, and I'm unable to get ahold of anyone.
Ontop of that if I'm still sick tomorrow then I wont be able to be there on the first day of filming for an amature film a senior at my school is making and I have a large role in.

G50

No longer posting
1) I'm being forced to miss a TKD tournament to only focus on a 4th Dan test in November that I may not be able to go to.

2) I have to call 5 mins (for a 7 min call!) before a TKD class just to schedule a bus ride for 2 hours after I call... (It's the bus company's rule).

Priceless

**** this, i'm out
I'm being forced to miss the Reading festival for a Latin GCSE...and Latin's my least favourite subject.

feel free to take the piss :)

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
I pre ordered 2 iPhone 4s... Had to decide whether I wanted both white, both black, or one of each. Life can be so difficult sometimes!

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I love first world problems omg.

I really need the toilet but I have my laptop on my knee and my headphones in and a cup of tea in my hands so I can't be bothered moving.

#firstworldproblems

Priceless

**** this, i'm out
I just feel really depressed and like I'm in the shitter because I can't sing (it's a stupid idea to convince myself I can), I have writer's block (most stuff I write sounds like it was written by some emo scene cunt anyway) and school's just beating it down on me right now :/

#firstworldproblems

jacobii

Third Wheel in J#+IB
My direct TV only allows for 2 shows to be recorded at the same time. So I could watch reruns of King of the Hill like I usually do at 9pm on a Monday - Thursday night, I stopped one of the cop shows that my parents claim to hate from recording. But somehow I screwed up, and now the TV says "Please Wait" and keeps on showing a loading bar and is stuck on one channel. To make things worse, that one channel is Fox.