• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hareta here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

THUNDER!!!

<So Many Stickers!
Do any of you think Hareta will make a Anime apearance?;165;;444;;078;

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
I think Hareta refers to Riley.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Hareta is the protagonist of one of the pokémon mangas, if my google research isn't mistaken.

Chalk up another thread by THUNDER!!! that's bound to be locked sooner or later.

Last edited:

THUNDER!!!

<So Many Stickers!
Hareta is the main charecter in "Pokemon Diamond and Pearl adventures!" Electivire Addict.

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
Hareta is also a character not seen in the games, and as such will not be seen in the anime. Case Closed. What is going to be your next thread, THUNDER?

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Asking if Hareta would be seen is like asking if Ruby would be seen--if the character design shows up (which it already HAS), it won't be "Hareta", it'll be one of the names from the game.

And come on, we all know Ash isn't Red, so Male DP Character won't be Hareta.

So we have a few possiblilites who Hareta is:
1. Riley
2. A manga character (believe this one)
3. Solona (I think that Hareta)

gravy said:
THUNDER!!!
Ah ah ah, ah ah ah. Ah ah ah ah... I was caught, in the middle of a regular attack. THUNDER!!! G-d I love AC/DC

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!

chimkong

Before you ask Hareta/Lucas will make an appearnce in anime, i want to ask did Brandon from previous generation made an appearance? No.

Chelc

Hareta is a manga-only character based off Lucas' design... unless there's an anime based on the DP Adventures manga, I doubt he will be appearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.