1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by KultikKross, Mar 22, 2013.

1. KultikKross

KultikKross DotA 2 Player

I just registered here so I think I should introduce myself. :D

I've always liked Pokemon and I've played almost all the Pokemon games a few times except DPPt and BW since I didn't have time to actually play them through. Besides that I also played the TCG but I quit in 2009 just before the set with the first Pokemon Primes were released. So I guess no the only thing which I haven't tried is actually doing some battling and that's the main reason why I joined this forum. I'm not really good at battling overall and hopefully by joining here, I'll be able to improve (although I don't know where to start :p).

Also, I make signatures and stuff from time to time. Have a look at my gallery and let me know what you think :) Kultik Sigs - Klick Here

2. Dew Watatsumi

Dew Watatsumi Water Type E-3

Well hello and welcome to SSPF. I hope you enjoy it here.

3. Blue Snover

Blue Snover Cold as ice

Welcome to Serebii.

I've just had a look through your sigs and i like what i saw :)

If you need a hand with anything or just fancy a chat my page is always open.

4. KultikKross

KultikKross DotA 2 Player

Thank you. I'm sure I will :)

Thank you. I'll remember to do that :p

5. Dragalge

Dragalge This is more than 20 characters long

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay here.

6. Ausgirl

Ausgirl Well-Known Member

Welcome to serebii. Everyone here is pretty cool so have fun!