• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Help redeeming a code for my son

calrcs

Hello guys, nice to meet you.

My name is Carl, I'm not really used to posting in forums but I'll give it a try.
My son (Lucas) has a Pokémon Sword cartridge and he needs help with some trading.
He's 13yo so I'll try to help him with this.

We received a code some time ago for two "shiny" Pokémons, but he was only able to redeem one of them.
His favorite Pokémon is Zacian, and sadly, this is the one he could get.

Can somebody help me with this?
We have spare codes, so we can hand some of them if anyone wants to help.

If I need provide you with more info, I'll be happy to do so.

Anyway, thanks in advance if anyone can help us!

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
I tried to help someone a while back with this issue. I played a new Shield file on my second Switch to the point when I could access Mystery Gift. When I tried to get back to him, he never replied.

Anyway, my point is if you still need help, and the code hasn’t expired, I can easily help you anytime, as I’m completely ready.