• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Journeys still has 16 episodes left in Japan apparently

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Sorry if this has been answered before, but If this 16 episodes theory is true, how many episodes would be left after EP131 airs?

Guy100

I'm guessing the remain episode will focus on the following;

1) Project Mew Conclusion
2) Leon Visiting is former teacher Mustard
3) Debut of Kubfu
4) Ash catching two new pokemon; Zarude and Lugia, making it his 100th capture.
5) Ash and Goh going separate ways
6) Mewtwo requesting to battle Ash to test his skills as the strongest trainer in which Ash loses, which inspires Ash to continue his journey
7) Ash sees Ho-ho again, which Inspires him to head toward Gen 9 region

I figure they could cram all of this in the remaining episodes.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Though boy, oh boy will it EVER feel bizarre to not have the new series start at the time of the games' release... o_O

Has that EVER happened before???
Johto

SatoSereFan224888

I think right after Ash vs Leon, we’re getting the Project Mew episodes.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
With the episodes we know so far how many episodes we have left if the 16 episode thing is real?
Just checked and S25 started in JN91, so if it is 54 episodes it'd be until 144. Now the question is if the recaps are counted or not

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
Just checked and S25 started in JN91, so if it is 54 episodes it'd be until 144. Now the question is if the recaps are counted or not
I personally think that they are since they got officially numbered just like all the others.

Sham

The Guardian of War
That doesn’t mean that the recap episodes will be dubbed as every single recap episode in previous series were all officially numbered but still got skipped in the English Dub anyway.
So you’re saying, they revealed how many episodes are left in the series before the Japanese producers did it and then leaked the episodes that they will only dub before the official announcement even came from the original source?

So not only did they reveal the episode count, they revealed the count minus recaps?

Yeah hopefully it’s ending

MunchMunch

So you’re saying, they revealed how many episodes are left in the series before the Japanese producers did it and then leaked the episodes that they will only dub before the official announcement even came from the original source?

So not only did they reveal the episode count, they revealed the count minus recaps?

Yeah hopefully it’s ending
I mean the dub would know, they've been giving out season episode orders all throughout the Journeys seasons. And there's only been 5 recap episodes. That isn't much.

Trillion

Though boy, oh boy will it EVER feel bizarre to not have the new series start at the time of the games' release... o_O

Has that EVER happened before???

OS and AG . I think BW,XY,SM and JN released in the same week as the main game of the gen
AG premiered on the same day ruby and sapphire came out

looks like only OS kanto and OS johto didn't premier in the same week of the coinciding games. apparently johto actually premiered before gold and silver even came out

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
AG premiered on the same day ruby and sapphire came out

looks like only OS kanto and OS johto didn't premier in the same week of the coinciding games. apparently johto actually premiered before gold and silver even came out
That is correct about GS, the anime started I believe in the October of 1999, while the games were released in November.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Can't wait until Journeys continues into Gen IX. I just want to see the reactions if it happens.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
That is correct about GS, the anime started I believe in the October of 1999, while the games were released in November.

Yeah, the games got delayed an extra month at the last minute, long after it was possible to throw another 4 fillers into production. So it was either "treat the anime as an early glimpse of the region viewers will be able to explore themselves in a month" or "make and air a bunch of clip shows just to stall".