• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mad

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
The show that I like to call Robot Chicken, for kids...half of the time.

....So, yeah. ThunderLolCats. Who saw that?

...I knew the internet memes would finally start to take over television...

[img139]http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/7537/problemd.png[/img139]

POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've heard of it before. It's quite interesting if you ask me. But, to be honest, I like the magazines better.

Vernikova

Champion
I've watched a few episodes and it's okay. My favorite segment is the Spy vs. Spy one which has always been my favorite segment of MAD magazine. The gags like "Where is Lady Gaga?" do get stale though and it's really hit or miss with a lot of its sketches.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Out of all the shows that are about parodying the media, this one actually does a good job and I give my tip of the hat to it.

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
The parts that are supposed to look like cartoons from the 70's (or something) are almost never funny.
Otherwise I love Mad.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I love this show, I loved the one where the guy from Man versus Wild met Pooh who kept attacking him.

MonkeyX

Meh, MAD can be pretty funny once in a while but sometimes the spoofs just get too stupid and I can't bear to watch it.

The anime ER sketch was pretty good though:

Doctor: The patient's heart rate, it's.....IT'S OVER 9000!!!

takbir10

Banned
its stupid no offence

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
The strangest one had to be the cowboys and ponies one. It was just a mashed together version of so many things.
I did love the one where they parodied the home make over show by remodeling Superman's fortress of solitude. And Spy vs Spy is always good.

ManhattanTheStarr

I don't like this show that much at all. I find it annoying that they have to whip out memes and internet jokes to be funny. It can be funny sometimes, but it's just plain stupid most of the time... imo.

Jb

Tsun in the streets
It's pretty good. The only way to really enjoy it though is if you have quite the bit of knowledge about entertainment under your belt. Some things I had no ideal what they were talking about. The ones I did I found quite funny.

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
I had seen an advertisement for this. I thought the following...

Oh my goodness. I have to see this right here, right now. As in, NOW!

Sadly, I didn't. But I will eventually. ;P

Phoopes

There it is.
I've watched it a few times. The only one that I found to be funny was "Grey's in Anime."

BlazingCold

It's a fun show to watch. "Celebrities without their makeup" is fun to watch, spy vs spy has always been my favorite part, and a new one, with Winnie the Pooh and Need For Speed is kinda funny. I record it nowadays, so cheers to it.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
There was this hilarious episode called 'Thomas the unstoppable tank engine'

poix_the_yak

I stay noided
I don't watch the shows. I do, however, read the magazines. Just a few days ago my dad brought home a box of 30 or 40 Mad magazines from the 90's. There's one with an ad parody of Ikea, called Ikrappa, offering products such as the FYRHÄZYRD lamp and the SLÄYVLÄBR rugs...

Loreni333

Taking Over Serebii
The show is meh, hir or miss. Sadly, mostly miss. BUt thunder-lol cats was an epic win. Ponies and equestrians was OK... just for the fact it had ponies. and Spy VS Spy is always cute.

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
*Watches the Social Netjerk*
"?"
*Watches the Social Network*
*Watches the Social Netjerk again*
"Ohhh!"

Any similar cases?