• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Which character you want to see in Masters 8?

• Total voters

deliaketchum

Given the spots of Masters 8 yet to be filled. Which one of these you would like them to be part of Masters 8?

If there is other, please specify as poll allows for certain no of options

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
Ideally, Masters 8 would be mostly Champions, and the Ultra class would be filled by E4 members and top tier regular trainers, like Paul and Alain.

Kukui's probably not even in the PWC, but if he was he'd be in Ultra class.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
My personal pick:
1) Leon
2) Lance
3) Cynthia
4) Steven
5) Diantha
6) Iris
7) a wildcard/antagonist
8) Ash

I reallly hope Ash takes Raihan's place, seeing him in the masters 8 would be boring
I know the list is mostly champions but they make most sense lore wise and you cant tell me it would be boring, cmon, it would be literal champions vs Ash. Id love a round 1 against Lance, then Cynthia and then Leon

deliaketchum

I would love to see prof kukui. It may be unlikely but character shown to possess lot of knowledge about pokemon should be there. Rest of the champions seem overglorified to be honest. Kukui seems quite sensible.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Paul
Maybe Iris

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
I doubt iris as she is already defeated in this series. Thats why i didnt put her name.

I know someone else is bound to say this, but Iris did tell Ash she would catch up to him, granted weather or not the writers actually act on that is up in the air, since we have had hollow promises made in the anime before.

by the way which Drake are you referring to? the OI one or the one from hoenn?

deliaketchum

I know someone else is bound to say this, but Iris did tell Ash she would catch up to him, granted weather or not the writers actually act on that is up in the air, since we have had hollow promises made in the anime before.

by the way which Drake are you referring to? the OI one or the one from hoenn?
From Hoenn elite 4 since Ash lost last time. Drake from orange league already lost to him, so i did not put him there.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
From Hoenn elite 4 since Ash lost last time. Drake from orange league already lost to him, so i did not put him there.

ok that makes sense

though, by that logic why is Kakui on the list? I know we didn't get to see his last pokemon but Ash still beat him in a full battle as well, and some of his pokemon honestly just felt like they were there as apposed to braviary and Incineroar, who did stuff throughout SM and proved how tough they were.

deliaketchum

ok that makes sense

though, by that logic why is Kakui on the list? I know we didn't get to see his last pokemon but Ash still beat him in a full battle as well, and some of his pokemon honestly just felt like they were there as apposed to braviary and Incineroar, who did stuff throughout SM and proved how tough they were.
You are right about that.personal bias maybe. I was planning to put Siebold instead of kukui. I thought it would be interesting to see kukui challenge in Master 8 to see how much Ash's skill has developed recently.

And there is no one from Alola also

Red and Blue

I feel pretty confident in Steven, Cynthia, and Diantha. Not sure about the other two spots. I feel like they could go to Galarian trainers such as Piers or Mustard.

Obviously one of them is going to have to lose to Ash so he can get into the top 8

Dynamic_Fusion

HIKARI HYPE
Version 2 of Master 8 Predictions. The First One was what I want it to be. This is what I will think it will be.

1. Leon
2. Lance
3. Raihan
4. Ash
5. Cynthia
6. A Galar Trainer (Could be anyone)
7. Diantha
8. A Sinnoh Trainer (Could be anyone)

Quarter Finals:
Ash Vs Diantha
Cynthia Vs Raihan
Lance Vs The Galar Trainer
Leon Vs The Sinnoh Trainer

Semi Finals:
Leon VS Cynthia
Ash VS The Galar Trainer

Final: Ash Vs Leon

Rules: All Matches are 1 VS 1 Battles. Gigantamax/Dynamax Allowed.

I feel like if Cynthia does enter, She will lose to Leon as a Plot Device for the Writers to Build Up Leon's Strength before his eventual defeat against Ash. We have already seen Leon Vs Lance and Leon Vs Raihan, so I don't think we will see it again so they would not face each other in this Master 8 Tournament.

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
Version 2 of Master 8 Predictions. The First One was what I want it to be. This is what I will think it will be.

1. Leon
2. Lance
3. Raihan
4. Ash
5. Cynthia
6. A Galar Trainer (Could be anyone)
7. Diantha
8. A Sinnoh Trainer (Could be anyone)

Quarter Finals:
Ash Vs Diantha
Cynthia Vs Raihan
Lance Vs The Galar Trainer
Leon Vs The Sinnoh Trainer

Semi Finals:
Leon VS Cynthia
Ash VS The Galar Trainer

Final: Ash Vs Leon

Rules: All Matches are 1 VS 1 Battles. Gigantamax/Dynamax Allowed.

I feel like if Cynthia does enter, She will lose to Leon as a Plot Device for the Writers to Build Up Leon's Strength before his eventual defeat against Ash. We have already seen Leon Vs Lance and Leon Vs Raihan, so I don't think we will see it again so they would not face each other in this Master 8 Tournament.

I'm at least hoping that Ash vs Leon is a full 6 v 6 battle, it would be disappointing if it wasn't.

Red and Blue

There's no reason to think Ash vs. Leon wouldn't be a full match. Given how much they are hyping up that match Ash and Leon would definitely go all out using their entire teams

Tin-Tin-Alt

1. Leon.
2. Lance.
3. Cynthia.
4. Steven.
5. Diantha.
6. Wallace.
7. Raihan.
8. Lusamine.

I has thought that Alder was on the top, but now Iris is the champion, and she was already defeated.
I know is impossible but I like Lusamine more than Kukui, as a representative of Alola.

Top 20. Bea. Piers. Peony. Giovanni. Tobias. Palmer. Maybe Zinnia.

Lo siento por mí inglés. Probablemente tenga algunos errores de gramática.