• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Minecraft

Abstinence Pistols

I'm still wondering how the heck they're going to pull that off. I can see it being used as a controller game, eh, okay, but for Kinect? Are you high?

Zibdas

not bad
Hey, there's already a MC/Kinect hack.

Zibdas

not bad
Yessir/

And it's just creative anyway...

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
1.8 Will be awesome!!! BTW where you guys around during Alpha???

Zibdas

not bad
I've been around since Beta 1.2.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
That Cobblestone dragon is complete. So is my huge Crystal Palace made out of Diamond block (Yes I Ivnhax to get all those blocks, but the handiwork ws mine and mine alone)

Now dicking around in the Nether.

Empoleon49 said:
1.8 Will be awesome!!! BTW where you guys around during Alpha???

I think I started playing just before the update that added beds.

Also, it's been stated that the new glass will NOT replace currents glass. Phew.

Alliance

Re-Arrival
HUG. THE. CREEPER.

I have the pirated version. I'm too poor to pay for Premium or anything like that.

On my single player, I have a lot of diamonds. AKA, I clone them to get more.

I haven't heard news on 1.8, but I'm rather excited. There's going to be new glass? *glances at above post*

Zibdas

not bad
HUG. THE. CREEPER.

I have the pirated version. I'm too poor to pay for Premium or anything like that.

On my single player, I have a lot of diamonds. AKA, I clone them to get more.

I haven't heard news on 1.8, but I'm rather excited. There's going to be new glass? *glances at above post*

If you were at the MC forums, you'd get flamed to pieces.

And isn't that morally wrong?

Magnegross

peepee ding dong
I hope Notch is gonna decide you'll be able to turn the permadeath-thing off. I'm mostly building stuff, so the permadeath is gonna be annoying as fuck.

Well if he feels it isn't right for the game he'll revert back he says. It may only be for the new "Hardcore" mode though. Hence the hunger bar, which I believe will not be on Easy-Normal-Hard.

I'm probably going to miss the old Minecraft before the whole RPG element thing. I've been around since Beta 1.2 and to be honest I don't want "critical strikes" or "sprint" or the rumored "magic spells".

Last edited:

Zibdas

not bad
Why not just create a backup?