• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

New Here

LordNsQueen

Hello, I'm new to the forms, been coming to the website for some time now and figured might as well look around the forms, liked and joined.

AphoticVoid

Pokémon Trainer
Hello there! Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions or need a friend, feel free to send me a PM (Private Message), VM (Visitor Message), and/or FR (Friend Request). See ya around!

Mr Awesome

Leafy Trainer
Hello there! Welcome to SPPF. If you need anything, anything at ALL, you let me know...

Now tell me, are you a boy or a girl?

giratina519

ra ra ra IERUKANA?!
Hello there! Welcome to SPPF. If you need anything, anything at ALL, you let me know...

Now tell me, are you a boy or a girl?
Lol. Anyways, Mr. Awesome is the name of my Tyranto Rex in Kingdom Hearts DDD. Welcome!

Pikafleg

Twenty-Six!
Hi there, welcome, hope you have a great time here, it's an awesome place! Pm me if you have any questions or anything, I'd be happy to help or even just talk to you! :)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey and welcome to the fourms if you need any help don't hesiate to pm me...my vm are shut off only to friends though...i may open it back up later but its only if get over my fears of being trolled lol jk...welcome and if you need me to help you with anything don't hesitate to ask ;)