1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

New Here

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by LordNsQueen, Jan 24, 2013.

1. LordNsQueen

LordNsQueen New Member

Hello, I'm new to the forms, been coming to the website for some time now and figured might as well look around the forms, liked and joined.

2. AphoticVoid

AphoticVoid Pokémon Trainer

Hello there! Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions or need a friend, feel free to send me a PM (Private Message), VM (Visitor Message), and/or FR (Friend Request). See ya around!

3. Mr Awesome

Mr Awesome Leafy Trainer

Hello there! Welcome to SPPF. If you need anything, anything at ALL, you let me know...

Now tell me, are you a boy or a girl?

4. giratina519

giratina519 ra ra ra IERUKANA?!

Lol. Anyways, Mr. Awesome is the name of my Tyranto Rex in Kingdom Hearts DDD. Welcome!

5. Pikafleg

Pikafleg Twenty-Six!

Hi there, welcome, hope you have a great time here, it's an awesome place! Pm me if you have any questions or anything, I'd be happy to help or even just talk to you! :)

6. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

hey and welcome to the fourms if you need any help don't hesiate to pm me...my vm are shut off only to friends though...i may open it back up later but its only if get over my fears of being trolled lol jk...welcome and if you need me to help you with anything don't hesitate to ask ;)

7. Ditto B1tch

Ditto B1tch Well-Known Member

Have fun in here! And don't forget to really the rules!