• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

November 11th: SM96 - The Rocket Gang and Nuikoguma!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Satoshi and the others are visiting Aether Paradise. The Rocket Gang have also shown up there at the same time. Their goal is to get all the Pokémon being conserved there at once. However, as they attempt to do this, a Nuikoguma gets attached to Musashi and refuses to leave her.
Screenplay 松井亜弥 (Aya Matsui)
Storyboard 尼野浩正 (Hiromasa Amano)
Episode Director 牧野吉高 (Yoshitaka Makino)
Animation Director 山崎玲愛 (Rena Yamazaki)
Animation Director 香月麻衣子 (Maiko Katsuki)

Last edited:

xEryChan

Demon Child
So I’m guessing Team Rocket will finally meet Stufful in this episode and might possible get it as well? I’m excited for this episode.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
So now we have the first new Pokemon to join
Since when is Stufful confirmed to join anyone? For we all know it could end up hanging around often with the Trio as well instead of anyone catching it.

Red and Blue

Since when is Stufful confirmed to join anyone? For we all know it could end up hanging around often with the Trio as well instead of anyone catching it.
It can still be considered a TR ally Pokemon in the same way Bewear is.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
It can still be considered a TR ally Pokemon in the same way Bewear is.
Bewear isn't really an ally Pokemon because it doesn't really help out TR during jams. It hangs around with TR and carries them off during blastoffs like a gag Pokemon.

Red and Blue

Bewear isn't really an ally Pokemon because it doesn't really help out TR during jams. It hangs around with TR and carries them off during blastoffs like a gag Pokemon.
Well it let's them live with him and has helped them on occasion. I'd consider that an ally Pokemon. And Stufful could work in the same way.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Yeah.. finally something of interest. A team change!!

Not yet confirmed.
Well it let's them live with him and has helped them on occasion. I'd consider that an ally Pokemon. And Stufful could work in the same way.

Does Bewear ever help out TR during skirmishes with Ash and co? Nope. That's what a typical ally Pokemon is supposed to do.

DatsRight

If Stufful sticks with TR I am wondering what exactly the dynamic will be.

It would be cool if TR got another battler, but I get the feeling it will have some ties to Bewear that will prevent in being effective. Some sort of strange and humorous complication is gonna go down surely.

Evanibble

Not yet confirmed.

Does Bewear ever help out TR during skirmishes with Ash and co? Nope. That's what a typical ally Pokemon is supposed to do.

Battling isn't the only way a Pokemon can help. Bewear does protect Team Rocket (the Oranguru episode maybe?), and gives them a home and food. I'm really not sure how that's unhelpful or doesn't make it an ally. An ally is someone who, well, isn't an enemy or isn't a neutral party. Bewear clearly cares about Team Rocket (albeit in a weird way) to enough of a degree that it would qualify as an ally.

That said, I think the Stufful is related in some way to Bewear. Whether or not TR catches it doesn't really matter to me, it'll probably be a recurring character on their side for the remainder of the series.

If someone does catch it, who would it be? I'm thinking James. Stufful seems like a James-like Pokemon. Not entirely sure why I think that, but it just seems fitting.

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
He (she?) will probably be Bewear's nephew (or niece) visiting for a while. Though I imahine it'll be more of a gag Pokemon than do anything particularly relevant (like Chimico, Mime Jr., and Wobuffet much of the time)

"Okay kids, time to go home."
"But Uncle Bewear, we were just about to win!"

DatsRight

He (she?) will probably be Bewear's nephew (or niece) visiting for a while. Though I imahine it'll be more of a gag Pokemon than do anything particularly relevant (like Chimico, Mime Jr., and Wobuffet much of the time)

"Okay kids, time to go home."
"But Uncle Bewear, we were just about to win!"

I'm kinda hoping we get at least one effortful faceoff using all six TR Pokemon against the twerps this series though, like 'Do I Hear A Ralts' did with the entire AG lot.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I mean I would hope James gets Stufful just so they can each have two pokemon but I get that the writers like Jessie more so who knows.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I mean I would hope James gets Stufful just so they can each have two pokemon but I get that the writers like Jessie more so who knows.

Does it really matter how many Pokemon Jessie has compared to James when she literally only uses one in battle? You could count the amount of times Wobbuffet actually fights in a 50 episode timeframe on a single hand most of the time.

Honestly, Wobbuffet could be wild like Meowth and the dynamic wouldn't be any different.

Then again, Stufful seems like the "cute, mostly doesn't battle mascot"-type Pokemon, so it going to James would make sense. It'd be Chimecho 3.0.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Finally Stufful gets its time to shine. Hoping for a capture

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Definitely a new TRio member or at least a reoccurring ally that interacts daily with the TRio like Bewear. Judging from the small preview we've seen, Jessie's getting a small dose of what James had to go through with his past Pokémon.

Status
Not open for further replies.