• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokemon Bachelorette

Status
Not open for further replies.

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
Umm...

Okay. But didn't Probopass die?

Fine.
;292;

AKA: Marty, Gardevoir's homosexual friend.

Marty: Sooooooo Mr... Probopass? WEEEEEIRD name! Anyway, how do you feel about losing in the VERY FIRST ROUND???
;078; (Casting Director. Name is Felicia)

Felicia: Uuh... Marty... Probopass is dead... that's his lifeless body.

Marty: HOW DARE YOU! JUST BECAUSE HE LOST THE FIRST ROUND DOESN'T MEAN HE SHOULDN'T BE ALIVE! Now tell me, Probopass. Why did you think Gardevoir would want you?

Felicia: Ehm... never mind.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Then it'll be an interview with his friends (if any)! Feelings on his death, why he's so obsessed with his moustache....... Stuffs like that. Ah well.

CrimsonWyvern

Hey, angrycaterpie, thanks for doing Dragonite justice in your interview, I believe you did a really good job on it.

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
I shall do that, BM.

Thz for the kind words, E-124.

Also, who do you like better: Marty or Steve?
_____

Marty: Okay. let's get this underway. Now, your name is Andy, right?

;075;: Correct.

Marty:Now I ask you this: why did Probopass enter?

Andy: Well, he really wanted Gardevoir, and even though his death was horrifying, thank Arceus his stupid 'stache is gone.

Marty: Omigod, I concur. Furthermore, why do you think Probopass was voted off in the first round?

Andy: Well, call me crazy, but I think it just MAY have had something to do with his giant narcissim.

Marty: Hahahaha! I get it! Now that Probopass is dead, who do you hope will win the fair maiden's heart?

Andy: I have no idea, actually. I watch Poke Football, hosted by Octoboy Madden.

Marty: He creeps the BEEJEEZUS out of me!

Andy: That makes two of us...

Steve: So, I understand a few people want you out, correct?

Gary: As unfortunate as it is, I am afraid so.

Steve: Why do you think that?

Gary: Either they think I threaten them or because they think I sabotaged Dragonite's flowers. IT WASN'T ME! I only hate other DRAGON Pokemon! I didn't try to sabotage his date!

Steve: I see. Who do you think should go?

Gary: Super Pichu. Gardevoir is afraid of loud noises, and I doubt the movie was quiet or romantic in any way. And upon istening to Kryptonite, I doubt the car ride home wasn't easy.

Steve: What would you do if you were voted off?

Gary: Try and figure out why I hate other Dragon type Pokemon.
Maybe then I can accept Dragon types as friends, like Dragonite.

Steve: Nice to know.

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
Alright. But I still wish I could do something... voting is boring sometimes...

Sponge

I vote gabite for the same reason as everyone else

I have noticed Dragonite is being very....perfect.

CrimsonWyvern

That's because Dragonite is a gentleman. However, the dancing section might be a bad section for him unless Gardevoir likes ballroom dancing.

Okay,
4 counts against Gary and 1 (or 2) counts against Super Pichu.....
should I just stop there, cuz I was thinking of waiting for a bit longer.

CrimsonWyvern

I'd suggest you wait until about an hour after your most recent post, to give people time to vote otherwise.

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Oops, I vote for Gary.

Okay, that's five. LC time!

The Loser's Corner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: I'm sorry, you've been voted out.

Gary: No! Oh well. I'll go torture some other Dragon types.

Gary: *walks up to a Shelgon* "DRAGON RAGE!"

Shelgon: Ha! Now I can evolve! *evolves* "FOCUS BLAST!"

Gary: @.@

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
*theme song plays "Here in your arms, by hellogoodbye"*
Chamo-chan chose that themsong.

~~~~~~~~
Okay now here is the third round!!!!!
this time the competition will be...

BAKING A CAKE!!!

of course Gardevoir will have to taste these cakes, best cake maker wins immunity for the next round, so make them taste good and look nice!

;172; : instead of making a cake, he makes pie filled with cherries. (this still counts.)

;190; : makes a simple round cake decorated with white frosting. he uses a peach filling.

;316; : makes a multi-layer cake, he forgot what original frosting he was using so he switched to chocolate, the cake has a strawberry at the top.

;149; : makes a heart shaped cake with pink frosting and and frosting roses made expertly.

;196; : makes an ice cream cake, since Espe isnt very good at cooking. his cake comes out a bit crooked but it was well hidden by the frosting.

;257; : makes a simple round cake as well but decorates it like a soccer ball. (he was unsure about the decoration.)

;201-m; : instead of making a cake he makes a chocolate mousse soufle. It was tres bien!

;390; : bakes a sponge cake with powdered sugar instead of frosting.

Alright that was all the bachlors and their cakes.
Gardevoir tasted all the cakes and liked them all. (unfortunatly she likes all sweets...) so we leave the voting to you!
start voting off now!

angrycaterpie

Gaze upon the slayer
Well, it seems I have made a major flaw in my character:

His hate for Dragon types.

______

Steve: So, Gary, what was it like to be attacked by a Shelgon gone Salamence?

Gary: I...ow... don't touch the wings... am in tolerance camp for the Dragon haters. progress is well.

Steve: Great... (Wow, I hope Marty has a better interview than me)

_____

Marty: Wow, so you're back, huh?

Probopass: YEP! and I've never been better!

Marty: so you were revived?

Probopass: yes, and I have a thirst for-

Marty: BRAINS?!?

Probopass: No, moustaches. Oh, look it's Mario! 'STAAAAAACHE!!!

Mario: MAMMA MIA!

Marty: OH GAWd, let's get outta here!!!

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
^
that was funny!
It's kinda cool that probo came back.

CrimsonWyvern

Well, I'll go with voting that Dragonite's cake is best (if we get to), for obvious reasons.

Dragonite: Well, she asked for a cake, and while a pie is fairly similar, I would not believe a soufle is close enough. I must ask vote that Unown is removed from the running. I wouldn't want to vote him off, but he didn't seem to respect Miss Gardevoir's wishes.

Silver Suicune

Milotic = My Erotic
I vote Blaziken off. A soccer ball cake is really distasteful IMO...

And Go Unown! It is what pleases her that counts!

Okay Copygoo, we're here. Busy day yesterday.
Lets see the votes:
1 for Espe
1 for Unown
and 1 for Blazos,
Keep voting peoples!

Status
Not open for further replies.