• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
Aggron will never have good speed. It excels in the physicals, that is all.

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
Agron does not need speed. He needs Attack and Defense

Champion Jared 14

For me and aggron, I like a lot of Attack, to sweep with of course, lots of defense, for stability, and of course some HP, for vitality. A hold item, I use quick claw sometimes, because it will never be fast ever, or choice band, to ignore the speed, and make one move really powerful. BTWm what do you do when a pokemon choice band move's pp is out? Switch?

Volteon

Back I guess??
Most likely. Or you switch before the PP is zero.

Or you keep struggling o_O?

I´m not sure if rock head covers struggle recoil damage.

Champion Jared 14

Volteon said:
Most likely.

Or you keep struggling o_O?

I´m not sure if rock head covers struggle recoil damage.
Oh, idea! I must go try that. But I'm sure, it probably negates rock head.

EDIT: I just tried it, and struggle negates rock head, so I guess that's a no.

Last edited:

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
Just get whatever speed you can since it won't make a difference because Aggron is slow anyways.

*Closes*

Status
Not open for further replies.