• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

piplup911

Piplup is cool
Did Venonat and butterfree have any kind of connection? They look so much alike, and I personally think that venomot looks a bit better with metapod and caterpie! I just think it is a little odd how caterpie and butterfree have the same color, and the same eyes...

What do you guys think?

The Composer

The Composer
I really never saw that connection...and I still kind of don't. Maybe it's because they're both Bug pokemon?

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
There really is no connection, aside from the fact that they're both Bug Pokemon. :/

Well, the 1st gen Bug-types all look kind of similar.
But there's no connection other than their type.

... i don't think they have a connection
i never saw it.. and i don't see it now either
if they had a connection, wouldn't they be part of the same evolution line or something

Maruno

If you look at their appearances, the following two lines look sensible (very particularly the second one):

Caterpie -> Metapod -> Venomoth
Venonat -> Butterfree

Jirachi_Star

Fiddlesticks!
They dont look like each other at all.... bug pokemon all look the same to me.

Psychic

Really and truly
Their similarities are pretty much in that they both have compound eyes, little paws and antennae. And purple.

It's possible that they were, but considering that butterflies logically come from caterpillars and whatnot...well, this isn't exactly the place to talk about it, I don't think. *shrugs*

~Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.