• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Robbed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapphire Milotic

Ok, so on Thursday, I was walking home from school with Ellie, and I realized that my gate to the backyard. So I wasn't sure if my brother couldn't get in through the garage or something, so I opened the garage and the door to the garage was opened and a cat ran out of my house. So then I was starting to sense that something was wrong. So I ran inside and the basement light was on and door opened, so I was freaking out, since I had left my laptop down there along with a bunch of a different electronic things. So I ran downstairs and it was gone and there was a bat left down there. So I was angry, sad, and afraid. So I ran out of the house and called my mom, she was scared that I may have been hurt or something, and I was telling her that I thought we had been robbed, so after I hung up, I called 911 and tried to get help from other neighbors. So one lady came by in her car and waited with me for the police to come. A bunch of people stopped by during the day, since the police were there for three hours! They had to take pictures of everything and look for fingerprints. Over $1000 worth of items had been stolen which included my: laptop, digital camera, 2 PS2s, PS2 games, PS2 accessories, iPod, and more. It is a very bad feeling when this happens. You feel violated and afraid of what happened. It turns out how they got in, was they opened the gate to the backyard, kicked the back garage door open, then just entered the house. They also brought in a saw and bat from the garage, so that had me scared for a bit too. It is very depressing since you have to replace everything that was stolen and insurance can be a butt. :/ I hope that the robbers will get caught since they have robbed at least 5 different houses other than mine. I hope that they will get caught because they make me so very mad! I just want people to know what I just went to and it is not fun at all! :(

Archimedes

Not Dead Yet
Why what's that? No one cares? It's true you know. Misc isn't the place for you to go if you want a pity party.

Tyla

meh!
I'd be like "They can rob my property... but they can't rob my hair!".

Nah, in all seriousness pretty harsh on you there. You should really have gotten the neighbours first though, if they were still in there they could have really done you in. That's what I'd do if that happened anyway. Mainly because my neighbour has a room chocked full of swords, guns and the likes... (Intimidation, yay)

Sapphire Milotic

Why what's that? No one cares? It's true you know. Misc isn't the place for you to go if you want a pity party.

I'm not asking for a pity party, I don't know why you have to be so outright rude. I never even talked to you before, so I think that you should just shut your mouth instead of being rude like that. The only reason you would say that is because you are hiding behind a computer, so you can shut your mouth for all I care.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Oh that stinks............ I got robbed one time........ Luckely we were moving and the robbers couldent find all the good stuff. We cought them in my basement. They went to jail

Sapphire Milotic

Oh, it is a good thing they were caught! These people have just been spying on everyone and seeing when they leave and rob when people are at work and school and such. x.x

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
So, um... what are we supposed to say? I'm sorry it happened, but, generally speaking, I don't think anyone cares to see this in their Misc, unfortunately.

bulma hater

Esuteru Izu****e
It's horrible you were robbed, but you can expect different answers from the people on Serebii.

My family was robbed from before.

Thas was when we made the decision to get German Shepherds.

We haven't been touched since.

Profesco

gone gently
Gosh, I'm sorry to hear that, Sapphire Milotic. Being robbed is a very violating ordeal. I really hope you're compensated for your losses. =(

I'm sorry again, but I still have to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.