• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPF CONFESSIONS SUBMISSION THREAD: reveal your inner secrets to us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #395:

I have already read through the SPPF Confessions thread multiple times out of boredom, and I don't plan on ever stopping.

SPPF Confession #396:

i'm really happy that the confessions thread is back.

[img200]http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/04/GIF-Funny.gif[/img200]

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #397:

I recently started talking with a guy I met on grinder who lives an hour away from me and we have had lots of late night Skype calls and get along really well and we are planning on meeting soon just to hang out. Shortly after we started talking he said he wants to start doing things to better himself and one of those things is to delete and stop using grinder and a few days later I decided to stop using it and delete it as well and I told him that I got rid of grinder as well and since then he has become more distant and he hasn't texted me back in a few days now. I am starting to think I might have scared him off because I did the same thing as him and told him about it.

Yeah, that could have possibly been a reason. Who knows, he could just be busy.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #398

I'm a straight guy who plays varsity sports and am currently in a fulfilling relationship, but when I'm alone, I like to cheer myself up by eating raw cookie-dough while watching 'chick flicks'. Rom-coms or cheesy 70's/80's films like Ice Castles tend to do the trick

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #399:

I have some scratch marks right above my butt, and I most definitely didn't inflict them myself. I've been staring at them for quarter-hour periods, thinking "How the f@ck did these happen?"

How do you stare directly at your own butt?

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #400:

So... I'm 14, and I'm new to my school due to coming from another country and i have this huge crush towards a girl, and its not the first time, as back in morocco throughout 8 years I had two crushes (because at that time my school separated boys and girls) and both ended with them barely knowing me... .
So i wanted to make sure this one is different, because I'm leaving the school in about 7 weeks, and I want to leave a good impression. I find that girl very beautiful, and we're both german, a rare thing in my school, and she's very "playful" as she likes hitting me on the head when I'm offguard (due to an old joke), she also started my nickname; "Teddybear" Because apparently I look like one I want to do something to get her attention, but most of what i could do would be out of character, as i am very "Gentleman" and very shy.
On top of that, due to my "Kindness", many other girls get along fine with me, and some people even think I'm their boyfriend, which I'm not...
What should I do???

Find a fedora and start calling her m'lady.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #401:

Okay, I have a confession, cause I feel really bad...

My mom took (see: was forced to basically) two cats from a woman. This woman love these two cats very much. But, at my house, they didn't act the same. They started spending a lot of their time hiding, and coming out at night. Even worse, they started...taking craps on our counter. So my mom threw them out.

Fast forward a little while later, the lady who used to own the two cats, came to stay at her house. She asked where the cas were.

We told her that they (ran away or died, one of them).

tl;dr cats that weren't ours were acting up, we threw them out and then lied about it.

:xx

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #402:

I hate being that guy who is always being on TV shows/anime/games because school is so time consuming. Gah, I hope the post-graduate working life is actually possible to catch up

Ha.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #403:

Confession time! First of all I have too many. So I'll just pick the most lighthearted one. I love cute things. A lot. To death. Literally. Sometimes when I see cute sh*t I just want to break it's damned neck! Squeeze the adorable life out of it. Idk why. Don't worry, I'm in therapy. But ya, the f*ck man.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #404 (ERROR):

From time to time, I still wonder what it could've been like to join the military. I can't say I would be happier than where I am now, but I know I would've been a completely different person. I don't regret my life now, I've never been happier. It's just a thought that passes my mind on quiet nights once in awhile.

(Thanks for reading, love the thread!)

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
so now i finally have a bit more time and i can post confessions i received! if you sent me one awhile back it might get posted soon :B

SPPF Confession #405:

I am driven crazy by people who use improper grammar online, but don't say anything about it because I know it is a futile effort.

USE PROPER GRAMMAR PEOPLE!!! IT IS IMPORTANT!!!

[img139]http://media.giphy.com/media/ukU4bYABmTXxe/giphy.gif[/img139]

Last edited by a moderator:

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #406:

I am getting really depressed with my life at the moment. Having ****loads of exams in the coming 2 years is making me extremely anxious, even though I am predicted straight A's/A*'s across the board. Everyone I know is expecting a lot from me and I am worried I might collapse under the pressure. It is a dream of mine to go to a excellent university, however I am worried that I might screw it all up. For example, I have to learn 5 extremely complex higher tier German paragraphs to write from memory, yet, with less than 5 days until we break up from school, myself and everyone else in my class have only done 3, whilst the other group have had them all done for a considerable amount of time. One main reason for worry is that, with my first major exams in October/November time, I will have less than a month to prepare, whilst my fellow pupils in the other group would have had nearly half a year. It is really the teachers' fault, although myself and all of my other pupils are worried to try and stand up. I think really, I am fretting about the unknown, and thinking about the worst case scenario, which is getting me increasingly anxious and depressed. I hope writing this will help vent some of my stress, and hopefully bring me a little bit of relief.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #407:

So... when I was about 5 or 6, I lived in a house of five with three bathrooms. One of these was strictly off limits due to it being connected to the master bedroom. One time, when I had to go to the bathroom, I found that all the others were occupied, and I rushed to the forbidden bathroom. I was in such a rush, I didn't notice that I somehow had two pairs of underwear on. And only one pair went down. There was a mess all over the toilet and myself. I mean, how was I supposed to know I had two pairs on? I was a little kid! But my parents were mad either way...

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #408:

I know its wrong, but as messed up as this situation is I view my boyfriend as a cheating ***** at times especially when I am not around :( I decided to 1up him by sleeping with one of my mutual friends last week :/ one of his ex girlfriends somehow found out and told him but I lied and told him that I would never do such a thing and that he is all mine and how much I love him. I think he still has that though lingering in his head but otherwise me and him are good <3 as long as I am a step or two above him (dont judge) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.