• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

STABmons

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingTorterraXIV

Wait what?
im in cause cats

D-BRAY

The Heracross Myth.
i wish to join this because Sparky is a sexc devil....

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Signups will remain open until the 1st, whenever I close it that day. We'll go with however many people we get.

Utopian

faults & feats
fck i have d0nut round one..........................

im on the harder side of the bracket nice

edit: why are matches bo3, no one got time to make all these teams and test them =.=

Last edited:

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
fck i have d0nut round one..........................

im on the harder side of the bracket nice

edit: why are matches bo3, no one got time to make all these teams and test them =.=

Then make teams, get on a xat and test them. These matches aren't usually too long.

KingTorterraXIV

Wait what?
will contact nerdmaster EK soon

Dropping out the ammount of lag to even make a team is too much to force 2 people to do a bo3 with me. Good luck in the tour KT

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Alright Imma gonna nag Jazzy

Status
Not open for further replies.