• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Steven + Karen related???

Status
Not open for further replies.

kemal07

its just got me thinking i was looking at pictures of the two trainers Steven stone and elite 4 Karen i noticed they look very similar that may make them related.

http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=stevenzd3.png
http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=karensy4.png

the similarities i see,

1 - both their faces look similar to me
2- both hav black clothing
3 - both have silver hair
4 - both have silverish purpleish eyes
5 - both have purple zig zag patterns on their cloths
6 - and both Steven and Karen's name ends in 'en'

i really think they are related not much people noticed this but...

it might show this in the anime aswell

what do you guys think?

Last edited:

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
Karen was never even in the anime. o_O (right?)
None of the 2nd gen elite four were, except for Koga and Bruno in a since.

Last edited:

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Anime Family Theard anyone?

I never really noticed it all i no is steven and mr stone are related

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Although they might have similarities, I think it's just a coincidence.

Even if we're not considering the anime here, there should still be some major clues backing this up. For example, in G/S/C, Clair herself mentions she's related to Lance. Also, Byron mentions he's related to Roark in-game. So, if they were related, Steven would probably mention it in-game.

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
Kinda, in the hair.

The only person Steven is related to, that we know of, is Mr. Stone.

kemal07

yeh but if you noticed claire and lance were both in the same game and byron and roark are in the same game. hmm i dunno but i dont think its just a coincidence i really do think theyve got some link

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
^If I'm reading that right you seem to going by the wrong logic:
Karen: 2nd gen
Steven: 3rd gen

kemal07

yeh thats what i was trying to point out basically that the relations mentioned between the trainers are each in their own game e.g.

Byron - Roark -- DPPt
Lance - Claire - - GSC

where as Steven is in RSE where Karen is in GSC thats probably why the game producers couldnt be botherd to mention it due to the fact that karen isnt in RSE

im stuborn bout this i defo think there related somehow loooool :D u dnt get coincidences like this for nothing :D e.g. Bertha - Agatha although it isnt confirmed

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
Yeah, this kinda reminds of the Bertha-Agetha think too.
This one seems to be more of a "simliar appearnce" thing, though. But you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.