• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Team Freewill [RP]

ger9119

Name: River Nash
Codename: Quantum
Type: Bug

River glanced up at Jutta and noticed her blushing just alittle bit River in turn begin to blushed and smiled as Michael the Dragonair licked his nose River patted Michael's head also he said" Good boy Michael " River stood back home and looked a little ansty as Saba hovered over him " Well I got him as a sickly Weedle at the Bug Catching contest in the national park i finished in last place but since then me and Saba have been working together to grow stronger now he's probably the biggest Beedrill alive. Saba and the rest of my pokemon are all i got from my previous life since the part of the Johto region i'm from basically got taken over and destroyed". River then tryed to forget what had happened in the johto region, Saba then began to hover over Jutta and Michael.

Not wanting to weird Jutta out or anything he decided to change the subject , noticing her Blue Pendant " I must say that is a really beautiful pendant you have" Once Jutta began talking about where she is from River instantly wanted to learn more about Almia region " Wow it does sound really beautiful tell me more about it if you can this is the first time i've been out of the johto region" . River was keen on asking questions but was still trying to get being shy.

Name: Kendra Park
Codename: Acuity
Type: Normal

" How rude you should watched where your going or atleast say sorry for bumping into him" Kendra said looking at River but he clearly didn't care . Kendra took a deep breath " Well nice to Meet you Daniel yeah you made it to the right place its nice to have you here at Team Freewill so what brought you here ?"' Kendra was'nt afraid to ask questions as she wanted to learn who she will be working with going foward. Kendra noticed a girl quietly enter the base Kendra pulled her over and said" Yes this is Team Freewill i'm Kendra nice to meet you" . Kendra could tell the girl was shy and said" What's your name".

Name: Seth Ambrose
Codename: The Voice
Type: Rock

" So your the one whose in charge of this makeshift operation, I'm Ambrose.... Seth Ambrose to be exact consider me to be one of your top soliders against the Team Rapture i been hearing about". Seth tryed to intimadate Ecanus with his posture and voice but it' didnt seem too affect her much. Roman the Golem stood behind Seth looking at the rest of the team memebers and took a defesive posture towards the group Seth looked behind him and said" Roman cut it out these people aren't a threat towards us , well i hope you have more memebers coming among cause i'm not too sure this ragtag group can keep up with Rapture's elite" Seth gave a cocky smirk too everyone seemingly not confident in anyone. He heard an excited uplighting voice which kind of irratated him but he heard pilot and said" The names Seth Ambrose what kind of vechile are you piloting" as he offered his hand out to Aiden.

Sketchie

literally some guy
Jutta Flamme
Brokenwing
Dragon
The Haunted Mansion, Eterna Forest, Sinnoh

"Well I got him as a sickly Weedle at the Bug Catching contest in the national park I finished in last place but since then me and Saba have been working together to grow stronger now he's probably the biggest Beedrill alive. Saba and the rest of my pokemon are all i got from my previous life since the part of the Johto region i'm from basically got taken over and destroyed," River said, blushing a litte. The beedril hovered over Jutta and Michael as he finished, and Jutta took a step back, but realized it was caught and probably wouldn't attack.

"I must say that is a really beautiful pendant you have," River said, changing the subject. Jutta smiled and blushed a little. Gyaah, why am I opening up? This is weird... seeing someone so nice and... Michael head-butted her leg and nodded. Jutta nodded back, then turned back to River as he said, "Wow it does sound really beautiful tell me more about it if you can this is the first time i've been out of the Johto region."

"Oh, you mean the Almia region?" Jutta started. "It's one of the most beautiful places on earth. We have many pokemon from the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh, and they live happily side by side with us. Some don't of course... I'm usually nervous around beedril, since they attack on sight, but your Saba seems pretty calm. Anyway. Almia has a volcano, a desert, a frozen wasteland... and there's the Shadow Crystal... no, the Luminous Crystal... and the three Tears of Princes, where my necklace comes from..." she said happily, but realized what she was doing. Jutta blushed again, saying, "Oh gosh, I'm rambling... if you'd like, River, I can tell you a story that is a big part in Almia folklore..."

Aiden Bradford
Char
Fire
Haunted Mansion, Eterna Forest, Sinnoh

"The names Seth Ambrose, what kind of vechile are you piloting?" a boy with a black uniform and hazel eyes said, holding out his hand. Aiden took it with his and gave it a single shake. "I'm Aiden Bradford..." he started, but stopped abruptly and scratched the back of his head. "Well, okay, you already know that," he continued, blushing. He shook it off and said, "Anyway, my plane's the old propellor plane out front. She doesn't look like much, but boy, she's amazing. She is the only one to have survived the entire attack or Lentimas town... so honestly, she deserves usage every so often. I named her Serenity, 'cause I love flying her."

Aiden walked over to the golem behind Seth and looked it over. He looked back at his five pokemon, sighed, and called back everyone but Lavana, whispering, "I don't want you guys in the way." He then called out, "Come, Lavana," and snapped his fingers beside him. The ninetales swiftly trotted over, holding her tails high. Aiden looked over at Seth again and said, "This golem yours?"

Xander Kaiser

Any cookies up here?
Daniel Olstad
Maestro
Electric
Etrena Mansion, Freewill Base

'So he's the cocky military type, eh?' Daniel smirked inwardly, keeping an eye on Seth. 'As long as he doesn't boss me around, should be fine.'

Turning back to his current conversation, he almost missed Kendra's breathless tangent. " Well nice to Meet you Daniel, yeah you made it to the right place its nice to have you here at Team Freewill, so what brought you here ?"

Before he could ask if she had lungs, the black haired girl disappered into the crowd, only to come back, dragging in a shy girl whom only was able get in the question, "Um, hello!" she spoke. "Is this Team Freewill?" She was a small dark orange haired girl, with a short pixie style haircut and a brown attire.

"Yes, this is Team Freewill. I'm Kendra, nice to meet you! What's your name?" Kendra asked. It firmly stated to the young adult that this girl had no patience. Or did not require oxygen.

Nonetheless, Daniel decided to introduce himself as well. "I'm Daniel. I assure you that you have nothing to fear in this company."

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
((OOC: I am very sorry for posting so late, lot going on, school, family problems, plus a broke arm riding bulls, but I'm staying home today from school. ))

Gage McArthur
"Cowboy"
Special link: Steel
Canalave Docks

Gage had just got off the boat in Canalave city. Here he had to traverse to to Eterna City, then to the base in the forest.
Gage sent out his partner Pokemon, Mech, a great big Aggron.

"Mech, c'Mon out and stretch a bit." Gage threw out Mech's pokeball and out came the humongous figure.

"Aggron!"

"Nice to see you buddy, you know, its a shame you can't ride the boats like you used to when you were an Aron. Anyways, you see Rose?" Just then a small Pidgey came flying out from the top of the boat. The Pidgey landed on Gages shoulder.

"There you are, Rose. Lets go." The trainer and the two Pokemon took off.

Eterna City

As the group approached the city, Gage started thinking.
"What if Im too late, or they think I'm not one of them. I have to get revenge for my fathers death. I find a way to show them that I am one of them

Mech could notice his trainer was Panicking, he picked Gage up and set him on his shoulders, Then the group headed past to the forest.

Eterna Forest

When Gage and his Pokemon neared the forest Gage stopped.
"Mech, you may be too big, I'll want to be quiet nearing the base in the haunted mansion. Return."

Gage returned Mech and continued.

"Rose, we need to be quiet, but Im not a hundred percent sure where its at. Could you fly up and see if you see anything?"
Rose jumped up, and took above the trees. Gage started walking in a direction, hopefully the right one.

"What are those?" Gage thought as he approached a bush full of berries. Gage picked a few when Rose returned and landed on his hat. Gage quickly tossed her a berry. She pointed in the direction and they took off.

Gage could tell they were getting closer, he could here arguing or yelling, before he entered the base, he saw a few people.
"Well, lets go."

Gage walked inside the Mansion, and found someone,

"Hey, this Team Freewill? I hope I aint too late. Who's in charge 'round here? By the way, I'm Gage." Gage tipped his cowboy hat in greetings.

Pyroli

Banned
Amelia Watson
'Ecanus'
Grass
Eterna Forest

Amelia glanced at Seth, he was obviously trying to intimidate her slightly. He did look much older than her, and a lot tougher, but that really didn’t deter her. Her Leafeon hauled itself onto her shoulder and looked at the crowd.

She saw a new boy join them, he said his name was Gage. She called out to him, saying her name was Ecanus and she was in charge.

“Now that we have formalities out of the way, this is Dean.” She gestured to her Leafeon. “Don’t let the name deter you, she’s actually a girl.” She paused before continuing and changing the subject. “Seth, I know that you’re probably surprised I’m running this. But I wouldn’t really try too hard to intimidate me.” She leaned down and unlatched her false leg, watching some of the shocked stares that came her way, looking at the stub of thigh.

“This,” She said lifting her fake leg into the air and addressing everyone in the room. “Is what Team Rapture is capable of. I know first hand of the brutal forces that they possess. They killed the rest of my original team, the only members that remain are me, Malorie, and Conrad. If you’re all still okay being here, you can stay. If you want to back out, there’s no shame in that, and I won’t hold it against you.” She continued, eyeing the crowd around her, seeing if anyone was going to leave.

(OOC: Short post before the action gets underway. And it's all good sir! You were the last one we were waiting on other than Fango.)

ger9119

Seth looked down at Roman then back to Aiden and said" Yes this is my Golem, Nice Ninetails you got there looks strong compared to alot of these other pokemon we got here" Looking at Aiden Seth knew that Aiden has alot of knowledge of planes so always the tactican Seth said" Well maybe one day you can teach me alittle bit about how the planes works and runs i try to acquire as much knowledge from the people and things around me as possible".

Seth gulped when Amelia removed her fake leg he could'nt believe that happened and could tell he underestimated her " Well first of all sorry if i disrespected you or anything, your lucky to be here right now i've seen Rapture do alot of similar or worse things first hand it's not a pretty sight at all". Amelia mentioned if anyone will decide to back out this will be there chance he knew he has come to far with the mission to leave now and he said" You can count Seth Ambrose in for sure i don't know about everyone else if they can handle what Rapture brings to the table but i know i could for sure".

Kendra noticed Gage enetering the base and as the social butterfly that she is she walked over to introduce herself " Hi Gage, my name's Kendra welcome to Team Freewill" . She could barely control herself seeing all the people who shes hopes quickly become her friends. " I noticed your cowboy hat what region do you come from i never met a cowboy before i'm from snowpoint city the exact opposite of cowboy weather ". She then noticed Amelia getting everyones attention and in a instant Kendra grew silent which was rare for her as she saw Amelia false leg come off and then to that Rapture did that to her she said" How dare they, sorry to hear about what happened to your team". Kendra was really scared thinking that could happen to her " I'm kind of afraid of Rapture but i'll stay and try my best to be a good addition to the Team".

Name: River Nash

" Don't worry Saba won't attack anyone or anything unless i say so he loves to battle but deep inside he's just a big sweetheart" River noticed Jutta stepping back from Beedrill " He's just as curious as I am about meeting new people and new pokemon". " Yes the Almia region, wow it seems like quite the balanced landscape with differnt climates and terrains" River smiled as he grew more and more intrested in learning about Jutta and Almia region. River looked at her and said" Your not rambling everything your saying is really intresting and giving me a new outlook on what else is out there". " I would love to hear your story on Almia folklore".

Saba turned to look at Amelia and hovered over to River's shoulder to alert him that she was saying something , hearing her story and seeing the fake leg it all became real for River it got him nervous and flustered knowing that the same faith couldve happened to his own family " There is no way i'm leaving, I got nothing else to live for but this Team and the people and pokemon around me" River did a quick looked around the base seeing everyone with differnt reactions and he said" Theres no way i could go back to the Johto region and hide for more months we got to take a stand against Rapture" River was surpised by all his emotions being let out and had to hold back tears.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
(OOC: sorry bout long wait, school nd exams nd family nd shtuff kinda got me on the block)

Name: Jenson Price
Codename; Boo
Type: Ghost

Jenson stood beside the door of the HQ of Freewill, hearing noise inside, he'd always tried avoiding the talk so he thought about what to do. He looked at his Pokeballs and thought to himself "well, better now than never." He took a deep breath, and walked through the door non-chalantly, trying to seem as easy-going as he possibly could. He looked around and the looked straight down at his feet, trying to keep himself from being a "part" of the crowd who were there, instead trying to make himself anonymous.

Name: Lilith Dian
Codename: Tundra
Type: Ice

Lilith timidly walked up to the door. She saw it and imagined how big it has to be on the inside. She took a deep breath and walked in cautiously. She looked around at the people there, shying away slightly. She then walked up to a girl with black hair and green eyes "H-hello, are you...Amelia? The poster I saw looked just like you and I...well...you look a lot prettier than on the poster," She sighed, then said lightly "But you always looked better than me." She turned abit, expecting the girl to shout because she was wrong.

Sketchie

literally some guy
Jutta Flamme
Brokenwing
Dragon

"Don't worry Saba won't attack anyone or anything unless i say so he loves to battle but deep inside he's just a big sweetheart. He's just as curious as I am about meeting new people and new pokemon," River said. Jutta smiled, and reached up to pat Saba on the head. "Yes the Almia region, wow it seems like quite the balanced landscape with differnt climates and terrains." River smiled back, saying, "You're not rambling everything your saying is really intresting and giving me a new outlook on what else is out there. I would love to hear your story on Almia folklore." Jutta grinned. She loved this tale, and loved sharing it with other people. But before she could say anything, Amelia started talking. She seemed to unlatch something on her left leg, revealing a prosthetic.

“This,” She said, lifting the prosthetic in the air, “Is what Team Rapture is capable of. I know first hand of the brutal forces that they possess. They killed the rest of my original team, the only members that remain are me, Malorie, and Conrad. If you’re all still okay being here, you can stay. If you want to back out, there’s no shame in that, and I won’t hold it against you.”

Jutta looked down at her pendant, and then down at Michael who nodded slowly. Jutta looked straight at Amelia and said, "I will never back down. They took my parents, they took my friends, they could have destroyed my temple... and if they've conquered Sinnoh, Johto, Kanto, Hoenn, and Unova... it's only a matter of time, or worse, it's already happened, that Team Rapture takes over the Amia region.

Jutta looked back at River. "Alright," she began, "This story is called The King of Almia and the Three Princes. A long, long time ago, when Almia Castle wasn't covered in ice and snow, a king and his three sons lived there, ruling over the land. The king wanted peace for his land, but his sons would never stop fighting. The king banished his sons for their fighting, sending them to different places. One, dressed in red, was sent to a volcano. Another, dressed in yellow, was sent to a desert. And the youngest, dressed in blue, was allowed to stay. Over the years, the king started to feel guilty about his sons' banishment. Eventually the darkness inside of him took over, and he was transformed into the Shadow Crystal. The three princes, wanting to recreate unity and wanting to bring their father the peace he desired, became three gems known as the tears of Princes."

Aiden Bradford
Char
Fire

"Yes this is my Golem, nice Ninetails you got there looks strong compared to a lot of these other pokemon we got here" Seth replied. Aiden scratched Lavana's head, and with his other hand patted Seth's golem. Seth continued, "Well maybe one day you can teach me alittle bit about how the planes works and runs I try to acquire as much knowledge from the people and things around me as possible."

Aiden chuckled. "You sound like another one of my pokemon. Cameron, my Lucario, tries to do that exact same thing. Always serious, that one. Anyway, I'd love to show ya how 'ole Serenity works." He noticed Seth was looking at Amelia oddly. Aiden looked over at her, and saw her lift a fake left leg into the air.

“This is what Team Rapture is capable of," Amelia started, fire in her eyes. "I know first hand of the brutal forces that they possess. They killed the rest of my original team, the only members that remain are me, Malorie, and Conrad. If you’re all still okay being here, you can stay. If you want to back out, there’s no shame in that, and I won’t hold it against you.” Aiden looked down, took a deep breath, then looked around at his fellow comrades. He saw a little girl in a blue dress, a tall girl with long blonde hair, Seth, and many others. Aiden nodded. "I didn't come all the way from Lentimas town for nothing," he said bitterly, "And I'm not leaving now."

(OOC: I'm going to post with Mary soon... so there! Hey, can anyone come up to Mary and scare her a bit? Anyone, really...)

Last edited:
Autumn Bellum
Moldwarp
Ground
The Old Chateau

"Yes, this is Team Freewill. I'm Kendra, nice to meet you! What's your name?"

Confrontation was sooo much easier than conversation. If she alone with only her Pokemon, she would have no problem acting naturally and being herself. However, in the presence of others, she usually had a freeze attack. This was no exception.

"Um...my name is Autumn an-"

The girl had already buzzed off to another newcomer. She silently cursed her social awkwardness. However, she noticed that she was not left alone. She looked up at the extremely tall man. His dark hair was covering his eyes and his outfit ousted a military-insuedo. She suddenly felt very small. /Yep. I'm a kid in the middle of all this funk. There should be more people like this guy here./ But a quick scan of the room would show that everyone here was rather young. He spoke.

"I'm Daniel. I assure you that you have nothing to fear in this company."

She wasn't quite sure she felt reassured. "Er, I guess so. We're all here for the same reason." She tried to pass off a casual shrug, as she way nervously swaying on one foot. She heard bees in her ears. The Ecanus character was addressing the crowd in the background. After a couple seconds she realized she was still in a conversation. She went for the most generic line. "Um, so what brought you here?"

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Gage McArthur
Cowboy
Steel
Freewill base

"Hey Dean." Gage said, reaching up and petting the Leafeon.

Before Gage could introduce Rose, She had turned to someone else.

Just then, a girl came over, introducing herself."Hi Gage, My name is Kendra. Welcome to Freewill!"

"Thanks glad to be here Kendra." Gage responded

"I noticed your cowboy hat what region do you come from I'm fromSnowpoint city the exact opposite of cowboy weather."

Before Gage could answer he saw everyone turning towards Amelia. Gage turned to see her taking off her prosthetic leg.

She gave a big speech how Team Rapture did that. That anyone that was scared could leave.

Gage wasn't about to budge, he came to far to turn around.
Everyone was taking turns sayin something.

"There's no way id turn around now. After what those bastards did. My family, friends, they almost took my first Partner. Mech. I swore I would get revenge." Just then Gage's pokeball opened up, and Mech was standing behind him. The huge Aggron stood at its tallest, his horns hitting the ceiling.

"Hey big guy" Gage said.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
Name Evan Fletcher
Codename Trition
Type Water Type
Location Team Freewill Base, Eterna Forest, Sinnoh

Evan looked at Aria and Jubilee (his Mareep and Togekiss, respectively) 'talking' to each other. Aria looked nervous, but Evan couldn't blame her. Aria was a timid Mareep, and she could feel the pressure of some many strangers and her. Jubilee held Aria in her grasp and tried to sooth her feeling. Just seeing them make Evan feel warm inside, Jubilee was a motherly figure, and certainly lived up to her name of being able to spread joy and calm nervous feelings. Still, Aria paced around nervously, but she must have felt better.

Team Freewill's base was filled with chatter and people trying to get to know each other better. Evan found this place rather cosy, and it reminded him of school, rather than a base ready to fight untold evil of Team Rapture. However, each member definitely had gone through some pretty tough experiences and must have had some grudge against Team Rapture to join this place. Evan wondered what made each so bitter against Team Rapture. Could it be a lost family member? Or maybe a massacre? The leader seems like a pretty cool person, but she was rambling a bit. However, Evan couldn't blame her. She was standing in front of a bunch of trainers with strong Pokemon... This got him to wonder how she got the inspiration to start the spark of Team Freewill... Questions popped up in his hand like bubbles. He was so deep in thought that he did not notice that a girl had approached him until she tugged his shirt.

The girl was girlish, probably the most girlish girl Evan seen in this base. Her big blue eyes radiated anxiety and nervousness. One name immediately came to Evan, the girl reminded her of Aria, his Mareep. Evan wondered if the girl needed a "Jubilee" to comfort her or something.

"H-hello.... m-my name is... Mary... W-williams. What's y-yours?" the girl stuttered nervously.

"I'm Evan Fletcher," Evan replied, confused at why she was so scared.

---

I'll edit the rest of the post if Sketch and I manage to finish the convo. If not, I guess it'll have to wait >_>

Sketchie

literally some guy
Mary Williams
Aura
Fighting

Mary looked around. More and more people started to show up. Mary started to shake nervously. Eventually, the boy who she had tried to talk to earlier spoke, making her jump.

"I'm Evan Fletcher," the boy said. Mary froze. She never talked to many in the first place, but talking to a guy-an older guy- made her almost completely lose it.

"Hi... E-evan..." Mary replied, her eyes darting around the room.

"Why are you so scared?" Evan asked curiously. He smiled, then, while laughing, said "Ohhhh... lemme guess, is it because I look like... a Gyarados?"

Mary shrunk. "N-no, no, it's not that, it's-"

Mary was interrupted by Ecanus, holding her leg in the air. Evan blinked. "Is.. is that a metal leg?" Mary let out a small wimper and hid behind Evan, crouching ad looking past him.

"If you want to back out, there’s no shame in that, and I won’t hold it against you," Ecanus said, the only part of her speech Mary heard. Mary blinked and looked at the door. Clutching Evan's leg, she whispered, "I'm already here, and there's no going back. It's too late for that. I made this choice... I can't hide from the consequences."

Last edited:

Pyroli

Banned
Amelia Watson
Ecanus
Grass
Eterna Mansion, Eterna Forest.

Amelia glanced at Seth, of course she knew she was lucky to be here. Her comrades were slaughtered in front of her, she was only spared because those mocking pink eyes of R053 finally left her alone long enough to flee.

“Alright so the plan is currently... for you guys to fill these out. It’s really just so I can get to know you guys a little better. Remember leaving is still an option.” She leaned against the wall, reattaching her prosthetic leg, they had gawked at it enough and she was feeling slightly sick. The memories flooded back, she wasn’t fully ready to handle them.

---Flashback---

“Malorie get down!” Called Amelia, watching the blonde girl commanding her Noctowl to attack one of the many primal Pokemon coming towards them. Malorie was in clear way for a gun, aimed at her head that Amelia had almost missed.

Malorie quickly ducked, her instincts telling her not to ask questions and just listen to Amelia. The bullet flew over her head and hit a wall, Amelia sighed in relief and looked over at her other friends. Conrad was fighting with his Drapion, Diego was fighting alongside his Pikachu, December used her Espeon to attack. The battle was going quite well, it almost seemed to be in their favor.

That was until...

A black Tauros charged through the hall, it’s pink horns and eyes glistening with fresh blood. And... what was that on it’s back? Amelia realized with a sudden horror that it was one of her friends, Samantha, she had come her wanting to fight for her home region of Slateport. But now, as the beast bucked her off, she was dead, limp like a floor mat.

Amelia recoiled in horror, they needed to get out of here. Now.

“Gu-” She began to speak, only watching the Tauros give a twisted grin before ramming into December and Diego in one quick movement. December let out a garbled cry of pain, one that Amelia would never forget. December fell to the floor, bleeding heavily out of her chest, Amelia rushed over to her.

“Amelia!” Called Conrad, who was grabbing Malorie. Diego was harshly slammed against the wall by the beast, instantly killing him. The beast then reared around, and was running straight at Amelia. All Amelia could say to Conrad and Malorie was “Get out!” Before the beast stopped in front of her, a twisted grin on it’s face.

“FOOLISH GIRL. DID YOU REALLY THINK YOU COULD STOP US?” Asked the Tauros. Before shoving Amelia to the ground with a swift hoof movement.

“Wh- What are you?” Asked Amelia when her breath came back to her. The creature just smirked, before shoving her teeth into Amelia’s leg. Amelia screamed, feeling the creature rip her apart. Her cries of agony were only drowned by the creature’s laughter. It stood up, Amelia’s leg in it’s mouth. All she had left was a stub, and she was bleeding heavily.

“I AM ROSE.” Was all it said, before turning it’s back to see if Malorie and Conrad had stayed, but they were gone. Amelia slowly shoved her shaking hand into her Pocket and sent out Sherlock, her Swellow, crawling onto him and escaping.

Rose turned to see her prey gone... she let out an awful scream befo-

------

Amelia blinked, not wanting to think about it anymore. “Alright! Guys!” She sat down some forms on the floor. “Fill these out so I know who you are!”

The sheet read:

Name -
Age -
Home Region -
Gender -
Why you joined Team Freewill -

((OOC: So just have your character fill out the form in character, I made this so I could tell who was inactive. Ocean, you're safe because I know you're on holiday.))

ger9119

Name:River Nash

River was still in shock from the whole Amelia leg thing but he tryed to shake it off knowing that this is what he choose to do and that he will finally be apart of a team. He looked at Saba and said" Well time to go back into the pokeball pal i'll call for you again soon" as the pokeball opened up and Saba went back into his pokeball. River then turned his attention back to Jutta and look at her with an attentive look as he listened closely to her story. "Well from what i can get understand from the tale that family brings back unity to the kingdom with the princes each realizing its better if they work together i really need that unity feeling in my life again" River smiled but once again it brought back memories of home and whats left there will be the opposite of what he's used to. "Do you have any more stories you would mind sharing, sorry if i haven't shared much the only one that i hold dear to my soul is the Legend of the Forest".

River noticed the sheets that were being handed it out and said " This seems easy to fill out shouldn't take anytime at all" River looked down at the sheet and looked over the questions before writing...
Name - River Nash
Age - 18
Home Region - Johto
Gender - Male
Why you joined Team Freewill - In need of family/ unity
" I hope this is enough" River said as he handed back the sheet to Amelia.

" Nice Aggron i never seen one in person before, i would take out my Ursaring but he is quite the hothead espeically in a room filled with people and pokemon it wouldnt be safe" Kendra said as he smiled and looked up at the Aggron. Kendra looked around and felt a little overwhelmed by all the people and said " I still haven't found one person to talk to yet i met a bunch but have not mad connections yet" This is something that bothers Kendra because she is used to quick companionship and being the most social person in a room or town but now she had a lost feeling.

Name - Kendra Park
Age - 17
Home Region - Sinnoh
Gender - Female
Why you joined Team Freewill - Adventure

Kendra quickly rushed through the form and said" Well then Amelia when do we start?!".

" Well Aiden looks like me and your Lucario will get along just fine" Seth said as he looked at Aiden trying to ignore the whole Amelia leg thing as he it really touched a nerve with him but he tryed his best to hide it. "It would be a a good experience to learn some plane knowledge if you want i can give you some ground tactial plans and pointers its kind of my thing" Seth said in a cocky confident tone as Golem copied his arrogance.
Name - Seth Ambrose
Age - 19
Home Region - Kanto
Gender - Male
Why you joined Team Freewill - To make friends and join the good fight!!!!

"Well Amelia now that i've signed my life away whats the gameplan too take out Team Rapture" Seth said as he handed the sheet in that he did with little to no effort. "This whole good fight thing sounds simply outstanding" Seth said.

Sketchie

literally some guy
Jutta Flamme
Brokenwing
Dragon

"Well, from what I can get understand from the tale that family brings back unity to the kingdom with the princes each realizing its better if they work together. I really need that unity feeling in my life again," River said. Jutta looked down and nodded in reply. Oh, River... she thought, I think we all do...

Amelia started talking again, catching Jutta's attention. “Alright so the plan is currently... for you guys to fill these out. It’s really just so I can get to know you guys a little better. Remember leaving is still an option,” she said, leaning against the wall. For a second, she looked frozen in time, but shook it off and put some forms on the floor. “Alright! Guys! Fill these out so I know who you are!”

Jutta picked up one of the forms and took a pencil from behind her backpack. In her scrawled print handwriting, she began to write.

Name - Jutta Flamme
Age - 19
Home Region - Almia Sinnoh
Gender - Female?
Why you joined Team Freewill - I joined because... well, two reasons. To avenge my parents and to protect Almia from Rapture reign.

She handed the form to Amelia and nodded. She then turned her attention to River, who said, "Do you have any more stories you would mind sharing, sorry if I haven't shared much the only one that I hold dear to my soul is the Legend of the Forest."

Jutta put her hand over her mouth in thought. After a few moments, she shook her head. "Legend of the Forest? I don't think I've heard about it..." she started calmly, but then in a sudden burst of enthusiasm shrieked, "Please! Tell me, I wanna hear it!"

Aiden Bradford
Char
Fire

Aiden kept staring at the prosthetic until Seth regained his attention. "Well, Aiden looks like me and your Lucario will get along just fine," Seth said, looking Aiden in the eye. He quickly changed the subject, saying, "It would be a a good experience to learn some plane knowledge. If you want I can give you some ground tactial plans and pointers its kind of my thing."

Aiden smiled. "That'd be great! It's be nice to trade knowledge over different stuff," he said. He could vaguely hear Amelia talking, so he turned towards her and saw her putting a stack of paper on the floor.

“Alright! Guys! Fill these out so I know who you are!” were the only words Aiden heard from Amelia. Aiden shrugged and picked up a form. Taking a pen out of his pocket, he began to write in his neat, all caps handwriting.

Name - Aiden Bradford
Age - 17
Home Region - Unova
Gender - Male
Why you joined Team Freewill - A girl who I care loved was taken away by a Team Rapture freak, and I want to avenge her death. They also destroyed my town- my friends, my family- there were only a few survivors I was able to evacuate.

He gave it to Amelia with a smile, then walked back to his ninetails and stroked her fur. He looked up at Seth and asked, "So, where'd you meet your golem? And what's its name?"

Mary Williams
Aura
Fighting

Mary crawled out from behind Evan as Amelia gave her speech. She put a stack of papers on the floor, and Mary shrank back behind Evan. She didn't hear what Amelia said, but everyone else was taking a paper, so she crawled over and silently took one. As she looked it over, she took a pencil from her bag, and in cursive wrote,

Name - Mary Williams
Age - 14
Home Region - Kanto
Gender - Girl
Why you joined Team Freewill - I don't know... I just don't want Team Rapture around. I want peace.

Mary timidly handed the form back to Amelia and walked back to Evan. Looking at his feet, she said, "So... w-why did you j-join Freewill?"

(OOC: All three, posting at once! I just realized something- Mary is sort of based off of Fluttershy a bit...)

Last edited:
Autumn Bellum
Ground
Moldwarp
The Old Chateau

In the middle of the conversation, Autmun noticed some papers going around. She picked one up, attention now on the form. "This is going to be interesting." she remarked. She picked a random pencil of a table and sat down on the flooe.

"Name". /Okay you want to know my name. Understandable. / She wrote Autumn in the blank. She considered putting her last name but thought better of it.
"Age". /Does this matter?/ She drew a meticulous one, then a six.
"Home Region". /This is becoming strangely stalkerish in my perspective./ The pencil formed the words Sinnoh.
"Gender". /You've got the be kidding me./ She rolled her eyes. She wrote, 'of the feminine beings of the human race'.
"Why you joined Team Freewill." She thought for a moment. Why really was she here? She recalled her family, probably still in Oreburgh somewhere. Then she thought of the encounters she had with Team Rapture. Her face contorted into a stange shape and her answer did not turn out narky or witty. She wrote, "Because I have to."

When she finished, she looked around for somewhere to turn the form in. Picking up the paper, she felt her fingers slip around something behind it. She pulled out the second form and handed it to the tall man. "Do you need one too?" she asked.

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
@TheSketchQueen

Lol there ain't any Ethan-s in this RP. Otherwise Mary is crawling behind too many people.

Name Evan Fletcher
Codename Trition
Type Water Type
Location Team Freewill Base, Eterna Forest, Sinnoh

Evan followed Mary as he went to retrieve the paper from Amelia, who was handing out the forms. He tried his best not to show his horror as he glanced at Amelia's metal legs. He wondered how Amelia had got her leg so badly injured, but thinking about the blood flowing just made him cringe. He must not think about his uncle's dead body floating in the pool of blood, those were occurrences in the past, not to be revisited. After he had escaped Olivine City, he had gotten a small phobia for blood. It was minor, but the red colour still gave him goosebumps.

"Hmm... let's see..." Evan muttered to himself as he studied the forms intently. He took a pen out and started to scribble on paper.

Name - Evan Fletcher
Age - 14
Home Region - Johto
Gender - Male (duh)
Why you joined Team Freewill - I don't want to tell a fairy tale. Let's just keep it neat and simple, revenge, for a lack of better word.

He handed the completed form back to Amelia and walked back. A few moments later, Mary came back, staring at Evan's feet like it was interesting.

"So... w-why did you j-join Freewill?" Mary asked.

"Well... since we're all gonna be friends here, why not share my story." Evan replied, "I was raised by an uncle in Olivine City. However, I had travelled around the world, mostly by water. When I came back to Olivine City, I was... 14. One night, Team Rapture came, and tried to take over the city. My uncle and I were lucky enough to escape before the Rapture goons locked us inside the houses. But they surrounded the port, and well..." Evan gulped, "my uncle were shot by the grunts when he tried to help me escape. I was a lucky survivor... I guess. I wasn't sure what happened to the city, but I pray that Amphy, my Mareep's mother, is safe..." He trailed off, then realised he went off the point. "I'm sorry, just thinking... Anyways, what's yours?"

ImAnOKIE12

Sexy Cowboy
Name: Gage McArthur
Cowboy
Steel
Team Freewill base, Eterna forest

"Nice Aggron i never seen one in person before, i would take out my Ursaring but he is quite the hothead espeically in a room filled with people and pokemon it wouldnt be safe" Kendra said.

"Maybe I'll get to meet your Ursaring later?" Just then papers were being passed around.

“Alright! Guys!” She sat down some forms on the floor. “Fill these out so I know who you are!” Amelia said

Name - Gage McArthur
Age - 17
Home Region - Hoenn
Gender - Male
Why you joined Team Freewill - Revenge for family and friends.

Gage finished the paper and handed it back in.

He noticed his Aggrin getting a little restless.
"Hey. Calm down. Take a break. Return. " Gage returned his Aggron, and noticed Rose flying around in the raptors of the Haunted Mansion of the base.

Gage spotted Kendra again.

"Hey, Kendra! Want your I meet someone."
Gage whistled a certain tune, calling Rose.

She landed on his shoulder and started hopping around, happily.

"This here is my newest member, Rose."

Sketchie

literally some guy
(OOC: @Oceanic: Oops, I meant Evan. Fix'd!)
Mary Williams
Aura
Fighting

"Well... since we're all gonna be friends here, why not share my story," Evan started, "I was raised by an uncle in Olivine City. However, I had travelled around the world, mostly by water. When I came back to Olivine City, I was... 14. One night, Team Rapture came, and tried to take over the city. My uncle and I were lucky enough to escape before the Rapture goons locked us inside the houses. But they surrounded the port, and well..." Evan gulped, "my uncle were shot by the grunts when he tried to help me escape. I was a lucky survivor... I guess. I wasn't sure what happened to the city, but I pray that Amphy, my Mareep's mother, is safe..." He trailed off, but snapped back fairly soon. "I'm sorry, just thinking... Anyways, what's yours?"

Mary flinched. "M-mine!?" she whimpered, but gained a stronger voice and said, "I used to live in Cinnabar... before it was destroyed. When the Cinnabar Eruption happened, my family and I were taking a vacation in Vermillion. Then, after we moved to Pewter... see, my siblings babied me, 'cause I'm the youngest... I hated it. So one day, I stole my mother's Fearow and flew back to Cinnabar, when I met Gary as a riolu. I named him Gary because... because he was my oldest brother, and her didn't baby me as much." Tears started to gather in Mary's eyes as she continued. "I was going to train with Gary, when I saw airplanes overhead. At first I was scared, but I realized they wouldn't come to Cinnabar. No... they went and bombed cities. My parents and siblings... are probably dead. I don't know," she whispered. She shook, as tears started falling down her cheek.

Eyepop

Ye Olde PopperOfEyes
Eterna Forest

"Quietly."

The Persian moved to the word, silently avoiding debris and other obstacles with practiced deftness. It didn't startle when a large Scizor landed on a low branch nearby, nor when the shadows nearby melded into a Sableye.

"Let's get a closer look at what we're dealing with."

The Persian inched forward until they could see the mansion through the trees. The child on its back repositioned himself slightly to scope out the scene with his rifle once more. Their movements were mechanical and fluid, silent and practiced, as if this reconnaissance were a natural activity for such an odd group. The child shook his head, and just as quietly they retreated back into the shadows.

. . .

They didn't seem to be expecting anyone else. From what he'd caught over the radio, that was the last of them. He had no idea how they'd managed it, but from what he could tell, none of them had been followed. His Scizor returned from another scouting flight to confirm it. Even with a plane.

He glanced at his tablet and sighed, finally poking the power button to turn it off. It was time for him to make his move if he was ever going to satisfy his curiosity.

From what he'd gleaned off the network, this was the work of Amelia W, or better-known as Ecanus, was someone that Rapture just couldn't keep down. This was, what, her third... fourth? time trying to get together a group to fight Rapture. And her networking methods were interesting, to say the least. Vague fliers that somehow made sense only to certain people. Or so his own resources told him: he'd had no problem finding the place, something about the invitation just screamed out "That one beat up old mansion". But it seemed that they were right, because not a single Rapture goon had shown up to try to stop the party. And even if her little teams weren't the most effective he'd seen, something drew him to Ecanus' "Team Freewill". It was at least worth looking into.

But how should he make his appearance? Most people he'd met in Johto hadn't heard of him, or even of Team Rocket. If he wanted to gain their trust quickly and still convince them to allow him to stay long enough to figure out what it was about Ecanus that worked this seeming magic, then he would have to make the perfect first impression. Or would he? He'd watched many others go in in their own ways, some who looked scared of their shadows, some who looked overly-confident, and yet none had been rejected that he could see. Maybe that he'd understood the invitation was good enough for this sorceress?

But regardless... he felt like he was losing time. It had already been many minutes since the last one went in, and it with how quickly they'd all arrived, they might not accept him if he were too late. Making up his mind, he returned his Pokemon, adjusted the rifle over his shoulder, and crept from the woods. He stopped only a precious-few moments to examine the airplane a bit, and then continued to the door. He discreetly tested the nob: not locked.

With a deep breath, he stood his tallest and opened the door.

Before him was a surprising scene. Sure, he'd already seen all but two of those in the room, but the disorganization, the almost party-like atmosphere wasn't what he'd expected. He caught the end of the one he guessed was Ecanus saying something, closed the door, and headed directly for her, glancing at the papers and then picking one up as he passed them. He paused in front of her to fill it out, and then handed it up to her.

Name - Kevin
Age - 13
Home Region - Kanto
Gender - Male
Why you joined Team Freewill - Team Rapture will fall.

"Something told me to accept your invitation. I'd like to help you with your mission, if you'd like."