• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

the codebreaker thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, if you e-mail Pokemon.com, will they personally respond to you?

redblueyellow

kinglax

will give nethin 4it
try these
mana-phyc-ode8
8906-8832-001?
four-thge-n518

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
Why are you guys still trying random codes? It's just spam. The code will be reliesed soon, if Pokemon.com will get off their fat butts...

kurt

< looks friendly
email nintendo and pokemon, more chance i reckon, i'm going to email.
i didn't think it would come to this.

pokemonelite4leader

webmst and spriter
well i looked every day but i knew they would never actually put it on...
i posted in pokemon.com's mailbag i am going to send an email to nintendo through their site.

Shining Shadow

Score For Z-Gravity
They are really starting to P*** me off! I mean we support them by buying their games and everything, why the heck couldn't they do us the courtesy to release something they said they would release on time?

Tigran

I ask why you gotta be acting liker spoiled little brats over this? I mean.. Yes.. I want the egg too.. but geeze, i'm not crying like a whiney little ***** and threatening to sue over this.

The code will be released sooner or later... Deal with it. It's only a fricken game.

DS lite man

^ he's got a point there

K-flygon

I ask why you gotta be acting liker spoiled little brats over this? I mean.. Yes.. I want the egg too.. but geeze, i'm not crying like a whiney little ***** and threatening to sue over this.

The code will be released sooner or later... Deal with it. It's only a fricken game.

were not crying nor are we whining, we just want to show that we are ****** by the lack of update on the Pokemon site... when they say they are going to do soomethin they have to do it no matter how pointless and useless it is.... so yeah maybe its not worth seuing for, but someone who CAN and has the power to sue them he /she should because it is absurd to have 4 days without any update whatsoever on a site so widely known as this one..

Tigran

were not crying nor are we whining, we just want to show that we are ****** by the lack of update on the Pokemon site... when they say they are going to do soomethin they have to do it no matter how pointless and useless it is.... so yeah maybe its not worth seuing for, but someone who CAN and has the power to sue them he /she should because it is absurd to have 4 days without any update whatsoever on a site so widely known as this one..

You seem to think that any person who attempted to sue them would have a leg to stand on.. Guess what? They don't. Nintendo did not ever promise to give you the code if you bought the game. They never charged you for the code. Just because the site is not updated and everyone is whining like whinny little *****es does not mean anyone has any legal right to sue.

I guess that -you've- never been late for anything for any reason.. Is that correct?

Is it annoying that the code isn't up? Yes.... but geeze you guys are acting like effects your life in the grand scheme.. if it is I suggest you step back and look at your life. And if this is really the worst thing happening to you, go grab a gun and end it now.. cause quiet frankly, this doesn't even read as a .1 on my this is ****-o-meter.

pokemonelite4leader

webmst and spriter

It is kinda bad they didnt release it but the way you put it it isnt i mean you sed lack of updates maybe its cos they just havent updated since the time they were gonna put it on. i know your not crying or whining your just soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoyed at them XD me 2 welcome 2 the club

edit:eek:h yeh and no-one bought the game just for the code they might have bought it to get manaphy for dp but not just cos pokemon.com said they would release the code i mean if it wasn't for them there wouldn't be a code, damn that there wouldnt even be pokemon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.