• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Slick

Banned
I'm sorry if trains turn me on. :3
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=18320910&postcount=1
Otherwise am I reading this right? Spirit Tracks...hard? Oh goodie bring it on Nintendo!

December can't wait any longer! It's only 34 days till it ships worldwide and then the next day being the eighth of December it will be in stores! Hard ya say? That's terrific! Perhaps this will buy me some time before Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver come out within the next three months afterwords.

Selfdestruct Togepi

Fangirls Beware!
I know this might sound a little dumb but,

Have any of you seen the T.V commercial on this game? (I live in Europe).
I have and I want to make sure if you all have already seen it.

Selfdestruct Togepi

Fangirls Beware!
It didn't show anything that new, but:

Zelda is traveling along with Link (One clip shows them getting of the train into New Hyrule field)

Then, if I recall correctly, a stange armord hand comes up in front of Link and Zelda (I guess it was the new Phantom, although the rest of the body is off screen) It looks like it's about to greet/join link' quest.

Also It shows the Phatom in a dark blue cave (this bit isn't actual game footage, I think) which I think it shows it coming alive? This bit makes sence since this game is said to take place 100 years after PH so I guess it's been left down there for quite some time (or maybe it was preserved by someone or somthing?).

But the thing that caught me the most was the Phantom (this bit also isn't actual game footage, I think) with creepy glowing red eyes, odd...

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
All that you mentioned is new, how is it exactly "not that new".
Zelda is traveling along with Link (One clip shows them getting of the train into New Hyrule field)
So basically you can travel to certain points in the field and then explore? Interesting. And Zelda travelling with Link is also intriguing so I'm really interested.
Then, if I recall correctly, a strange armored hand comes up in front of Link and Zelda (I guess it was the new Phantom, although the rest of the body is off screen) It looks like it's about to greet/join link' quest.
Aha. Sounds cool.
Also It shows the Phantom in a dark blue cave (this bit isn't actual game footage, I think) which I think it shows it coming alive? This bit makes sence since this game is said to take place 100 years after PH so I guess it's been left down there for quite some time (or maybe it was preserved by someone or somthing?).
Well I wonder what was it doing there and why was it coming alive?
But the thing that caught me the most was the Phantom (this bit also isn't actual game footage, I think) with creepy glowing red eyes, odd...
Mysterious plot point is mysterious!

This sounds good cannot wait for it to finally get out.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan

Then, if I recall correctly, a stange armord hand comes up in front of Link and Zelda (I guess it was the new Phantom, although the rest of the body is off screen) It looks like it's about to greet/join link' quest.

Also It shows the Phatom in a dark blue cave (this bit isn't actual game footage, I think) which I think it shows it coming alive? This bit makes sence since this game is said to take place 100 years after PH so I guess it's been left down there for quite some time (or maybe it was preserved by someone or somthing?).

This game is going to blow PH out of the water! (no pun intendid) Zelda actually coming with Link on his quest? Thats something you don't see everyday! Well, there was that time in A Link to the Past...

Last edited:

Torpoleon

So, Ze;da travels with Link sometimes, I guess/ My guess, though, is that part is in the beginning of the game and then Zelda would get captured or something like that turning this into a whole adventure and what not.

Selfdestruct Togepi said:
Sounds cool! That could explain the fact that Link would always have a Phantom accompany him when he enters a dungeon.

Cool. Maybe so.

Suspicious. After reading your above paragraph I quoted, I was beginning to think that the Phantom is really important for something big in the game.

Well, I hope the US gets the commercial for the game soon. Spirit Tracks sounds really interesting. Dec. 7, 2009 seems like so long away, but in actuality, it is not really that long away. Almost a month left. All I have to do is not think about the awesome things in it that would make me want it now.

Dragonite19

Dragonite Fan
Or, y'know, that time in Wind Waker.

Jus' Sayin'.

Oh, yeah! Still, its pretty cool that she actually comes with you on the journey this time. Maybe if you have to follow her again, like in OoT, you could go even slower!

Last edited:

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Thank you so much for sharing the information that you received from the trailer. By the sound of it, it's compelling! In fact, I've been having consecutive Zelda dreams lately in a row! :eek: Sailing and fighting off enemies.

BCVM22

I was beginning to think that the Phantom is really important for something big in the game.

Well, the thing's gonna follow you around the entire game, so...

If you pre-order at game you get tin box and two figure with the game.

That'll cinch it for me. Who doesn't like tin boxes?

In fact, I've been having consecutive Zelda dreams lately in a row! :eek: Sailing and fighting off enemies.

Seek help.

That'll cinch it for me. Who doesn't like tin boxes?

See, that bothered me. I saw a news story about this on gonintendo.com and the title only mentioned that preorders (Is it still in the UK only, or does it now apply to the U.S., too?) get a tin with the game. Upon some simple inspection, there was a Link and Phantom figure with the tin. I don't know about you, but I was WAY more psyched for those than just the tin, though I do enjoy when my games come with some added Sn.

BCVM22

I dunno about you, but I can't really store small possessions in a pair of figurines.

Sn City.

I dunno about you, but I can't really store small possessions in a pair of figurines.

A valid point, but I prefer to set up my figurines to pose beside each other, not my tin containers.

Also, not all tin containers would hold as much as you make it sound. I know few small possessions that would fit inside the Metroid Prime Trilogy tin.