• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Shippers' Truth or Dare Thread (Chapter 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
^ Write a drabble for any pairing of your choice involving raisins and pretzels my dad is eating some raisins right now and there's abag of pretzels in front of me now haha I'm weird

Got it. Here it is: Picky.

aloasa, you didn't specify if you wanted a truth or a dare, so I guess I'll put both here and let you choose which to take.

Truth: Do you ship in series besides Pokemon? If so, which ones?

or

Dare: Put "Happy HalloweenShipping!" in your signature and keep it there for two days.

I'll take truth.

alteredegoX

Sophi so silleh~
Y'know, I swear I came back to this forum to do more than torture myself with writing things I possibly couldn't give a toss about... and yet I'm here <3 Because I love our little shipping community and I want to get back into it.

So anyway...

i take a truth

If Cilan wasn't available for Iris, which of his brothers would you rather ship her with?

As for me, I'll take a drabble-dare~ (I don't do drawing or the like so that's pretty much my only dare contribution)

xEryChan

Demon Child
Sorry for disappearing on here. Been so wrapped up in playing Y that I really haven't gone any websites I like to use.

Truth for xEryChan! Are there any ships you like that you would consider your guilty pleasure? (For example, maybe it conflicts with one of your favourite ships, but you can't help but like it anyway).

Oh yeah, quite a few actually.

I'm actually a really big Pearlshipper but the one shipping that I love that I consider to be a guilty pleasure is Comashipping. The rivalry that Ash and Paul was hot and I just can't help but ship them together, it's really bad but I don't care.

Another one is Pokeshipping actually. I grew up watching the old saga and although I am a Pearlshipper, I can't help but ship Ash and Misty together. Oh the nostalgia.

Drabble dare for alteredegoX: Write a drabble for any pairing of your choice dealing with them in some sort of amusement park.

I'll take another truth bc I still haven't started that Agencyshipping drabble yet, I've got nothing for it :/.

ChloeTheDragonMaster

a friendly rouge
truth truth..... do you LIKE pearlshipping??

im going to take a doodle dare (please just say can you make them arcanine or charizard cause i cant draw humans even if my life depended on it D: )

sage striaton

wishfulshipper4ever
f Cilan wasn't available for Iris, which of his brothers would you rather ship her with?
Hmmm if Cilan wasn t aviable for iris i ship her with Chili!
im going to take a doodle dare
ChloeTheDragonMaster:draw a Fennekin x Pikachu doodle!
Il take a graphics,doodle,oneshot dare!Il take dare

aloasa

The sound of drums
I dare you to make a.....hmmm.....a Clemont and Viola oneshot (bonus awesome points for bonnie)
said truth tbh, anyway, yes I do ship in more series in pokemon, for starters Total Drama (which features GwenxDuncan, my only OTP that surpasses Advance and SatoxSere), Kid Icarus, Naruto....ect.
I'll take a non-Doodle non-poem dare

Last edited:

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
Hopefully I'm doing this right. I read the first post and all, and I thought this would be super fun. :)
Alright, alosa, I dare you to make a short drabble about your OTP!
I'll take a dare! (Please no art or anything like that. I cannot draw for the life of me lkjasdasdj)

ChloboShoka

Writer
Okay 00poke_maniac! I dare you to write a drabble with a pairing of your choice using the theme: toilet paper.

My pearlshipping drabble dare is up on the drabble thread.

I'll go with anything.

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Skyomi what do you think of the lagomorphshipping,find cannon from the part of buneary or even that of Pikachu?

It's pretty clearly established from Buneary's side, if I recall correctly. Not sure about Pikachu. I don't really have any interest in the pairing either way, though.

For ChloboShoka: Write an ExcaliburShipping (Lance/Dragonite) oneshot involving a journey.

I'll take a drabble dare, graphic-making dare or a doodle dare.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!

xEryChan

Demon Child
^ Write a drabble for any pairing of your choice involving them cleaning a house or something.

truth truth..... do you LIKE pearlshipping??

Yes, I do. I did say in my previous post that I am a Pearlshipper.

I'll take a manga-verse drabble dare please :)

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
^ Write a drabble for any pairing of your choice involving them cleaning a house or something.

Finally finished it! http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?376156-Short-n-Sweet-The-Drabble-Thread&p=16668974#post16668974

I'm sorry if it's not exactly as dared. OTL

I'll take a manga-verse drabble dare please :)

Write about a character hiding a silly/outrageous secret and their significant other is trying to figure it out. Bar of soap as a weapon is optional.

EDIT: I forgot about the truth/dare bit... I'll take another drabble dare. :3

Last edited:

Skiyomi

Only Mostly Dead
Skiyomi, I dare you to make a SatoSere doodle

Done.

For MonMonCandie, I dare you to write a PokeShipping drabble that takes place in the Kalos region.

sage striaton

wishfulshipper4ever
I dare you to make a.....hmmm.....a Clemont and Viola oneshot (bonus awesome points for bonnie)
said truth tbh, anyway, yes I do ship in more series in pokemon, for starters Total Drama (which features GwenxDuncan, my only OTP that surpasses Advance and SatoxSere), Kid Icarus, Naruto....ect.
I'll take a non-Doodle non-poem dare

Done!
Love your sister!

Skyomi make a graphic about wishfulshipping!
I' ll take a drabble dare,graphic-making dare or a doodle dare

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Please don't bump old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.