• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Super Elites_V.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunar22

Da Boss Nigg@
If you know anything about the nature of Serebii Clans, you would know that every clan is destined to die. There is no way to keep it alive. It is better to kill it off than have it stay alive.

Like I said earlier, I left TL alive longer than it should have been, and it just turned ugly. The same thing will happen here. You already have negative attitudes coming your way. You might as well just accept it. Nothing wrong with letting it die. And I'm not being harsh, unless you do not like to hear the truth.

.......*Grunt*.......

No, I dont find it harsh.

Flikker01

Raise of the fallen
^ I don't think you realize who the hell you are dealing with atm, seeing as you have only been here for 2-3 weeks, you couldn't possibly know the type of we are.

Yes I know, you're serebii Nubs I use to eat your kind for breakfast before I joined the SEs. I’m originally from Pokécentral101. Open War right? lol, you guys are gonna get smoked!!!

So far;

Absoldog; nub Killer

Junoliv; nub Killer

NinjaCop; nub Killer

Gaära; nub Killer

Leader Legend;nub Killer

Charlie Rulez; nub Killer

Kaiser; nub Killer

Moyito; nub Killer

Haha…

Last edited:

Connor™

Showstopper
Yes I know, you're serebii Nubs I use to eat your kind for breakfast before I joined the SEs. I’m originally from Pokécentral101.

So far;

Absoldog; nub Killer Never heard of

Junoliv; nub Killer Oh ... whats this, ah, never heard of

NinjaCop; nub Killer Guess what ? Thats right. Never heard of

Gaära; nub Killer Do I really have to say anything

Leader Legend;nub Killer Yeah ... best not to say anything

Charlie Rulez; nub Killer See above

Kaiser; nub Killer Who are all these random people ?

Moyito; nub Killer I give up on your randomers

Haha…

We , however, have Femme Fatale and Hauntershadow, two of serebiis most esteemed members.

We have BaldWombat, Ex Co Leader and a goddamn good battler.

Im not even gonna bother explaining the rest, your too simple minded to listen anyways. Go cry to your mother and save us some time, will you.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Yes I know, you're serebii Nubs I use to eat your kind for breakfast before I joined the SEs. I’m originally from Pokécentral101.
Did you seriously just call me and the others nubs? This is the EXACT atitude that gets clans closed and dead. You are NOT better than anyone on the list plus a few others, including myself. We have much more experience than you and that is not bragging. Before you start flaming others, unlike they are to you, think. You have no idea what the backgrounds are of the people on that list. And in addition, I have been to Pokecentral. With the exception to a few people, it isn't something to brag about. Now, unless you want to kill off this clan, I suggest you stop shallowly bragging. You actually have NO idea who you are mocking.

Moyito

Skating Poke!
i'm all for fighting..
but i never like to underestimate my oppenents
i like to respect who i battle, and these people have been here for a while
so theres a chance we will lose, but regardless
we should stop the flamming, all this is only gonna end up worse
lets say the SE do win and we keep our clan here, wit all this flame, no one is gonna respect us any longer, if they even do now.
if we lose, sure we'll all be pretty mad, but if its time.. its time
i dont mean to sound as if i'm on storm and everyones' side cuz i'm not,
but we should also look at the future of the clan if this doesnt change

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Yes I know, you're serebii Nubs I use to eat your kind for breakfast before I joined the SEs. I’m originally from Pokécentral101. Open War right? lol, you guys are gonna get smoked!!!

So far;

Absoldog; nub Killer

Junoliv; nub Killer

NinjaCop; nub Killer

Gaära; nub Killer

Leader Legend;nub Killer

Charlie Rulez; nub Killer

Kaiser; nub Killer

Moyito; nub Killer

Haha…
=/

Ok, so you make the assumption that just because we are serebii natives we are noobs, am I right? If we battle on Serebii we are bad right?

If were you I would NEVER call people like Hauntershadow, Femme Fatale or anyone else bad players.

Lets get some things straight:

• I have never before heard of anyone you listed, with the exception of charlie rulez who is not even a top tier battler, quite the opposite actually.

• I battled charlie in a tournament I organized for the BlackFalcons and Storm Kings (so did Penguin) before the start of round one, I had your nub kill charlie rulez continually pm me saying that he might quit cause he would get destroyed by me, I told him not to, took a team I scrapped minutes after our battle and battled, I beat him, without trying.

• Next, all the top tier battlers from this clan has left, them being Skynet, BaldWombat, Torterra, JmH, phop and myself being the only one (to my knowledge) to be allowed in wars when only Elites are allowed in wars (JmH said himself that I had what it took to be Elite, I even got a second offer to take part in a war but declined).

• Next, your Elite section is tiny, one of your Elites have left Serebii and th rest have dropped off the face of Serebii, if all you have are Advanced Members then I would be worried.
Now before you talk again consider this, SE has lost more than half f their power, where most of their powers are aiding in their defeat, I was an SE WAY before you came here so I know what things were like back then, and believe me, SE were very tough.

I honestly can't take you seriously, you are killing the clan that I really liked, and I don't mind aiding in the defeat of such a clan.

Last edited:

phop

(D)

Please read the standard rules before posting. We will not tolerate the use of sexual terms aimed at any sexes. There will be no exceptions for what your sexualality is. Please Stop the use of these terms before you're Infracted.

lunar22

Da Boss Nigg@
=/

Ok, so you make the assumption that just because we are serebii natives we are noobs, am I right? If we battle on Serebii we are bad right?

If were you I would NEVER call people like Hauntershadow, Femme Fatale or anyone else bad players.

• I have never before heard of anyone you listed, with the exception of charlie rulez who is not even a top tier battler, quite the opposite actually.

• I battled charlie in a tournament I organized for the BlackFalcons and Storm Kings (so did Penguin) before the start of round one, I had your nub kill charlie rulez continually pm me saying that he might quit cause he would get destroyed by me, I told him not to, took a team I scrapped minutes after our battle and battled, I beat him, without trying.

• Next, all the top tier battlers from this clan has left, them being Skynet, BaldWombat, Torterra, JmH, phop and myself being the only one (to my knowledge) to be allowed in wars when only Elites are allowed in wars (JmH said himself that I had what it took to be Elite, I even got a second offer to take part in a war but declined).

• Next, your Elite section is tiny, one of your Elites have left Serebii and th rest have dropped off the face of Serebii, if all you have are Advanced Members then I would be worried.
Now before you talk again consider this, SE has lost more than half f their power, where most of their powers are aiding in their defeat, I was an SE WAY before you came here so I know what things were like back then, and believe me, SE were very tough.

I honestly can't take you seriously, you are killing the clan that I really liked, and I don't mind aiding in the defeat of such a clan.

Hey, im under the impression that Im very tough. Specially considering womby was the only person to outright beat me at my best.

EricRazzle

The retire StrawHat
=/

I never was a Elite in the SE, but i do get what you are saying Silent

Last edited:

Flikker01

Raise of the fallen
K, I’ve two more guys, "*****es". its going to be such a tasty WAR

Two tough warriors;

Grif; nub killer

Dracko; nub killer

anyone here battle?

I'll do u for the Fun... Feeling kind of rusty actually

charlie rulez

「STAND USER」
=/

storm, you said you beat me easily, but before you praised me or a very good game and you had to work for the win. so please don't act all high and mighty. and gaara, i really think you are no better trying to act all perfect. people act natural for god/allah/vishnu/ whoever the hell you worship!it's not about trying to be the best, it's about having fun! THAT IS WHAT COUNTS!

Darkhonchcrow

I'm on Phop and Silent Storm's side for this. You have no right to flame people who:

A) Have been on Serebii longer than you
B) Have once been at the highest point in the SEs
C) Are more respected than you.

They all have left and have started their own clans because they see people like you who will only lead the once great clan to ruin.

Darkhonchcrow out

EricRazzle

The retire StrawHat
I'm on Phop and Silent Storm's side for this. You have no right to flame people who:

A) Have been on Serebii longer than you
B) Have once been at the highest point in the SEs
C) Are more respected than you.

They all have left and have started their own clans because they see people like you who will only lead the once great clan to ruin.

Darkhonchcrow out

That so ture Dark, You guys are going to get your Butts handed to by the Older Members of Serebii. And Think about what you going to said be for you Talk newbies.

PJammies

Bell-Toller
Wait, there really is going to be a war? Well then count me in on the SE's side. After all, I am a member.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
I don't know, Femme is organizing it, her idea. x_x

imo it should be 5v5 with subs.

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Me personally don't mind where I end up, be it subs or main lineup, either way I am going brush up on my skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.