• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Terminatorian Legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Eliteknight said:
you need to complete a test battle in order to be placed into the rank up
Ok, who would you like me to battle for that? I can battle right now.

matgonor

Too cool for SSB4
Guys i know that today with the GTS is pretty easy to get pokerus but today i was playig and nurse joy told me that my pokes were infected.So am i lucky or what?:D
Oh yeah and welcome razor leafeon

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
matgonor said:
Guys i know that today with the GTS is pretty easy to get pokerus but today i was playig and nurse joy told me that my pokes were infected.So am i lucky or what?
Oh yeah and welcome razor leafeon
Thanks. I'm glad to be here. I never really trusted the GTS honestly, but you can find some good things on there.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
I need a test battle too but I can't be ****ed to get on Showdown right now...

I don't think I even play Pokemon anymore, I just speculate in the competitive section and design teams that I'll never even bother using these days.

Cherche

Banned
Username: Razor Leafeon
6th gen FC: 5026-4626-8968
PO/PS: PS (And Wi-Fi)
Competative battling experiance: Has had practice before, but I don't want to overestimate myself. I'd say 3/10.
Division of choice: Paladins of Light
Refered By: None
Other: N/A

Welcome to the Guild!

McDanger

02CCAT.png

I`m going to close round 1 because the massive support of Mega Garchomp and Bulky offensive.

Style: Bulky Offensive

garchomp-5.gif
445-m.png

Garchomp @ Garchompite
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 SAtk / 184 Spd / 72 Atk
Rash Nature
- Earthquake
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Surf

Round 2 nominations are closed. Due to no real voting session last round, nominations will be carried over

Nominations
Choice Band Entei
Klefkis
Air Balloon Heatran
Mew
Zygarde
Tyranitar
Voting will run till the the 17th at 11:59 -5 GMT, each person has one vote

Last edited:

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Thanks everyone for welcoming me. I hope I can be a good member.

And I'm voting for Air balloon Heatran.

Snorby

Snorby
voting CB Entei, of course! :$

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Wait what.

I nominated the Heatran as a Pokemon to base the team around but we ended up going with Garchomp right?

Come to think of it Garchomp+Heatran isn't bad but I think Crazy Rudolf's Tyranitar suits the team much more. Why isn't he on the nomination list?

matgonor

Too cool for SSB4
Yeah klefki isnt that great to base the team around now that i think of it.But now that we know who the powerhouse is i think he can really benefit from dual screens and paralisys!
Though i had an idea for anoter different pokemon that i saw in conjuction with mega garchomp...but i dont know if i can post more than one entry.

And if its permitted, my vote goes for Klefki.

McDanger

oops missed it

02CCAT.png

Style: Bulky Offensive

garchomp-5.gif
445-m.png

Garchomp @ Garchompite
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 SAtk / 184 Spd / 72 Atk
Rash Nature
- Earthquake
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Surf

Round 2 nominations are closed. Due to no real voting session last round, nominations will be carried over

Nominations
Choice Band Entei - 2
Klefkis - 2
Air Balloon Heatran - 1
Mew
Zygarde - 2
Tyranitar - 1

Voting will run till the the 17th at 11:59 pm -5 GMT, each person has one vote

Status
Not open for further replies.