• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tribal Savages

Status
Not open for further replies.

poketim2

Heretic Path
hey all i don't have any homeowrk today so i'll be on for a good while.
also SIXTEEN HUNDRETH REPLY

Also won my first battle today using my new team

Last edited:

voidhawk

Blergh!
Just had a rank up battle with JLP. He did well, but i pulled off the win 3-0. next ime Julp, next time! +3 medals for me?

EDIT: another battle with JLP. Beat him again, 2-0 this time. +3 Medals. It should be noted that both of these matches were with his UU team. i don't have an UU team, so i used my regular old team.

Last edited:

decadencia

sorry to all the guys i was on xat with, esp phoenix for disappear mid BT run and bboy since i said id help u with ur team, my internet just up and died, been on the phone with my isp and they dont kno whats up so i gotta wait til a tech comes out to look at it which is pointless since im moving... so yea hopefully get back online soon, again sorry to all

voidhawk

Blergh!
if any of the "old crew" are online, get on the xat, Noodlecup is back! :D

EDIT:

I had a Rank up battle with decadencia. he beat me 3-0. my experiments worked very poorly...

Last edited:

pokeman5959

hey guys just dropping by to announce that I am back on the scene, i've been busy with other things and have not had the time to get on the chat but i'm glad to be back

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
ughness nobody on chat. i cant battle often but it seems like nobodies ever online when i am... :mad: grrr

THa pkmn masta

Master Trainer
hihihi

hallo i like ta battle any 1 want to

decadencia

ill be on xat guys looking for battles!!! wifi only! gawd i hate PO... wanna get as many battle as i can before i move lol

edit: man its lonely today lol

EDIT: defeated ISDr in a faux RUB lol 3-0 go my forretress!!! u guys need to read post below as yea, RUBs changed a bit and some of u need to rank up so the systems works better haha!! still looking for battles!!!

edit: fought BboyShadow, won 4-0 GG man! hax sucked lol

Last edited:

ISDr

welcome back noodles, hope to see u on soon,

Its appears school college uni seasons are in max level lol, I got like 7 homeworks this week but still manageing to show at some times, I will be online at random times this week. hang in there everyone, this weekedn and towards end of this week stuff will pick up again, I will be online most wekend as usual, so if i dont see u weekdays then weekends are there,

edit: Decadencia has ranked up to Tribal Soldier now, in a very impressive display in teh rank up battle, was a very convincing win from his side, congratulations and gg ((we both forgot , me and deca, that he had already ranked up against void lol, so I will just add more medals to ur count(4 normal usual medals, + 2 awesomeness medals) , but double congratulations about both wins RUB style))

edit: I have made an IMPORTANT CHANGE to the RANK UP SYSTEM of the clan (((((SEE MY POST))))), You should all read it through, and if any questions, please ask, and more importantly, ANY IMPROVEMENTS TO SUGGEST, will be greatly appreciated ((dont say u dnot like it coz you have the option to get you rank up battle in the normal way, but hopefully you all will like the new system ((By the way the changes are all in capital letter along all the ranks in my post, )) edit: oh and another thing to clear, if there are not members yet as RUB givers, you can usually get RUBs from Calarus, me or Abe, (Last thing on that: Any questions? only ask after reading lol)

edit: also cal and abe, i hope to see you on soon, to get some stuff done , and if there have been enough applications for that tournament comin up, it should start soon, Abe will be on it ,
ISDr

Last edited:

voidhawk

Blergh!
Had a match with Decadencia, pulled off the win 1-0. Deca is definitely getting good - Look out everyone! +3 medals for me!

decadencia

fought void and, my fault, shoulda exploded on his lax lol i let it set up he won 1-0 damn his chuckles!!! lol
lost to void again lol!!!

also fought jlp in a UU match on PO, i won 3-0 or 2-0 not 100% sure

just fought poketim and won on PO, close one 1-0

just fought pokeman5959 (noodles) and won 2-0 very good game

so yea +9 to my current 10 medals? im not sure ISDr but i think that what u meant i have now...

also i just saw my shop is in the shop listings... um im not collaborating with void and jlp haha thats xmetax which u do list...

also with that, i now have a UU team for PO and i also made a OU team for PO all 4th gen since nobody wants to battle wifi and everyone on PO but phoenix doesnt do 5th gen on PO wtf guys? lol will be looking for more battles! esp triples if anyone feels daring!

Last edited:

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
Lost one battle to deca! Lost one to tim and won one against tim!

Good games

Last edited:

Mike_kun

Bug Master
sorry guys from being not online hahaha
BTW now coolsboy has become student so ISDr update my medals again ok
:)
and i'm lokking for a battle now...

voidhawk

Blergh!
Had another battle with decadencia just now. i won 1-0. +3 medals. very good game deca, the hazards won it for me!

Also, i now have enough battles and medals for my next rank up, so i will be looking for leaders whenever they are on to give me a match. ;068;

EDIT: I was successful in my rank up attempt against Abe. I await his confirmation, since the forum servers were down when we battled. Awesome match, btw Abe!

Last edited:

decadencia

congrats void! i knew u could do it lol

anyway, this is my last post until idk when, my ISP said theyll try to move my service by friday but most likely wont happen until monday, possibly later =[ see u guys then

also sorry mike, ill try and catch u sometime today before i pack up my comp if not ull just have to wait for ur pokes =[

x JLP x

Fresh 'Til Death
Just beat Mike_Kun on PO (3-0) beat him UU vs OU Pure awesomeness on my part! :p GG

TTar fan beat me but he was using OU's like Scizor so yeah. Beat TTar Fan once.

Just beat Decadencia, I think I killed 4 of his pokes with my +6 Mismagius with a light sceen up!

+12 :p

Last edited:

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
beat mike-kun 5-0 lol and beat jlp 2-0 iirc. +12 for me so far. holy ****. i just battled yet another clan leader, darklord20 of airborne aces. i beat him 5-0. i swear to god i did. do i get +3 ISDr? and i beat kun again 5-0 so +15 for me today. beat deca 3-0 + 18 for me today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.